Home

Kotor3 thought....

Jamps

At the end of kotor 2......

when you ask Traya about your party's future, she knows everyones except T3, HK47, and Bao-Dur. She says something like "Their paths arn't clear" or something close to it.

They got to be in kotor3!

Did anyone else notice this?

They are Unknown to her because she cannot sense them.

She admitted this once before when she taught you to hear through the force. You can sense Bao-Dur because you two are linked in a way she doesnt understand.

And yes, Bao-Dur is an awesome party member.

He has good damage with a saber or unarmed, and so many skills he lets you keep your intelligence low so you can devote more attributes to other areas.

Theyre probably gonna have HK-47 in the new game because he is the comic releif droid and you just gotta have an assasin droid with you to kill all the meatbags who wanna do you in out there.

T3-M4 will probably be there as well since he seems to be KOTOR's official astromech droid and I havent seen anybody else with better computer and slicing skills than him. Besides he might have some more secrets stored in that head of his for you to uncover.

Im sure Canderous will be there because hes the new Mandalore and hes gotta lead the Mandalorians and it would just suck and demoralized the mandalorians to have him die off.

I want to see Revan the most though and see where he went and if hes still alive or not. If so, then I wanna know what if anything he has found out there in the unknown regions and weither it has anything to do with the Chiss or Yuhzhan Vong or the True Sith. They say theres a thousand horrors out there so the next game should give us a sampling of those horrors.

If Revan was going to be in KOTOR 3 how would he/she would look? Revan was a custom made character. If you had to make him as well It could spoil some of the storyline if you havent played th first three....but then who hasn't.

I liked Bao-Dur, he was pretty cool.

I was just thinking, which usually leads to no good, but maybe this time it wont.

What would you all think if they gave you the option to play as Revan, The Exile or someone else at the start of the game?

Instead of choosing male/Female Soldier, Scout, Scoundrel or Sentinel, Guardian, Consular... you could choose Revan, Exile or Another. You customize that character as usual, but depending on who you pick would dictate their class.

Like Revan would be a Consular and Exile would be a Guardian.

You decide if they are Male/Female and let the game unfold from there.

Originally posted by DarthVandar205

Bao Dur is better for using computers and repairing things and breaking forcefeilds and not so much for combat.

it depends how you level him up. I turned him into a real tank: In my game he became a jedi guardian at lvl 11. I raised his strenght, gave him two lightsabers and the armor with the highest defense bonus, made him an underlays for the armor that give either strenght or dex bonuses and he ended up unkillable.

The characters I'd like to see in K3 would be him, hk-47 and t3-m4 (they're KotOR's C3P0 and R2-D2) and

Canderous

Originally posted by Darth333

it depends how you level him up. I turned him into a real tank: In my game he became a jedi guardian at lvl 11. I raised his strenght, gave him two lightsabers and the armor with the highest defense bonus, made him an underlays for the armor that give either strenght or dex bonuses and he ended up unkillable.

The characters I'd like to see in K3 would be him, hk-47 and t3-m4 (they're KotOR's C3P0 and R2-D2) and

Canderous

I did pretty much the same thing with Bao-Dur. When i was on

Goto's Yacht

, I didn't even need my other party member (handmaiden) because nobody could touch him,

Aw, come on now, Bao-Dur is cool but not THAT cool. He is a cool character but not half as interesting as Jolee, Juhani, Handmaiden, Mira or G0-T0 (yes I find G0-T0 one of the most interesting characters ever created for a game - if you get enough influence and unlock his history and skills).

i didnt like baodur, he didnt look....right...

well whatever, i used him for his skills and thats it =D

i hope theres a day/night cycle in the next kotor. that would be so awesome. like some quests can only be done during night or some quests can only be received during daytime =D. awesome.

I think they should let you play Revan again. To keep things right they should therefor also add Bastila and Carth partymembers. They should also keep HK-47 and T3-M4 as partymembers, simply because they are KOTOR's R2-D2 and C-3PO. Storywise, I think they should have you create Revan at the beginning, but have Revan start out at level 20 (and maybe the rest of the party as well). I can imagine a mission to save Revan before you get to play him though (possibly with Bastila and Carth or with T3-M4 and HK-47). I don't really care for the exile, but it could be nice to have him as well.

Archived