Home

Kotor3 thought....

Jamps

Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR

They must keep HK-47 and T3-M4. Bao-Dur is nice. Handmaiden is boring. I want Atton on Kotor3, but he probably won't be a Party Member.

I think Atton will be in Kotor 3, next to T3 and HK he seems like the most likely person to be in the next game.

I didn't think Bao-Dur would be in the next one, but that's because the screwed up ending made me think that he died.

HK and T3 will be in of course, if they're not I'll get a refund...

Canderous probably will too.

From the first game, I think Bastila might be in it, possibly Carth, but I doubt it, and that's it. The rest, I think, will be new characters.

Carth and Atton are to similar, only one of them will be in kotor3, or a new scoundrel type npc.

I hope Bastilla'll be back, I liked her char, perhaps you can have a relationship with her this time if you play as male.

Something very cool would be if you could play the child of 2 of the characters from kotor 1 or kotor 2. perhaps the child of bastilla and carth or the exile and one of the npc ladies.

Just hope obsidian will be offered to do kotor3, and this time with enough time to both tune the graphics and story...

Originally posted by acer

Just hope obsidian will be offered to do kotor3, and this time with enough time to both tune the graphics and story...

Me too. People say OE did a bad job, but that was just LA and Microsoft rushing the release. With enough time and resources, OE has some awesome potential (it seemed like they though outside the box more than Bioware, like with the Ebon Hawk: Hyperspace scenes, and Atton sitting at the controls. Little stuff that just made the game better).

^^^^

Agreed! There are so many things that OE did with this game to make it better. I'd be very excited to see what they would do with KotOR 3.

To catch up with everyone else: I think that a 3rd installment would have HK-47 and T3-M4 as returning party NPC's. This would be consistent with the Star Wars movies (C3-PO and R2-D2), which both BW and OE stated were huge influences on the games (aside from the obvious franchise relationship).

I think that the story would revolve around the search for Revan. In the first story, you reclaimed your identity as Revan. In the second, you must confront the evil that (s)he was preparing the galaxy for. It makes sense that in the third you will seek Revan out, much the same way that Luke sought Obi-Wan or Vader.

Since LA had already been working on TSL when KotOR hit the shelves, it stands to reason that they are probably close to having a storyline for 3 together if they don't already ("recent" stories of delays notwithstanding).

All I can tell you is that I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

As will I.

Despite what some naysayers think, Both 1 and 2 are excellent games that have no equal in not only this Genre of game, but in Stand Alone RPG's as well. And dont even try and say Morrowind is better, cuz it aint.

Thinking about party members for Kotor 3 I think I'd get goosebumps if Bastila and Carth met Handmaiden and Atton. 'It's like looking into a mirror... only not'. Imagine all the witty snappy dialogue that could go on between them (no my hackneyed quote isn't an example) hehe can't wait. Oh no wait what am I saying... I'll wait as long as it takes.

Archived