Home

Creator of Final Fantasy Joins Microsoft Game Studios

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by BongoBob

Well, I would guess about 98.9 percent of his 99 percent collection is pr0n.

Bah ! I was talking about FF games

I have all of them(to my knoweldge) except one of he original gameboy games, and FFXI.

Mike, I know you got KH Hentai, lilke Mickey and Donald :( You sick little man :p

mtfbwya

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

Pffft, pansies.

Because they're all different fantasies. Thus they are the final ones of their chapter. :)

You kids and your ignorance. :)

Silly Sithy, you speak as if you actually know what you're on about :p

Final Fantasy X has a sequel for example(FFX-2), and many of the FF games have similar themes, including creatures(Moogles!!) and vehicles. Theyre moreso like spinoffs of each other rather than seperate entities. The upcoming FFXII actually shares a common location with the Final Fantasy Tactics series, which is unprecedented, for three separate games to have that type of overlap :D

But of course, the main reason they are called "Final Fantasy" is related to marketing reasons, and sentimental reasons. As many here would know, FF was producer Sakaguchi's last effort to produce a successful game for the NES back in the day. After having a couple of unsuccessful efforts at creating a fantasy genre game, he was allowed to try "one final fantasy" game before he lost his contract.... his team created FF1 and history was made...

mtfbwya

No KH Hentai for me :xp:

I've seen those dirty FF piccies of yours Astro...

Anyway, like Astro said, the reasoning behind Final Fantasy's name is due to Square's last ditch attempt to make an rpg before they went under.

As you can see, they didn't go under.

How come nobody listens to my damn explanations, but Astro's...I've already explained the name more than once...

Mike > Astro :p

Yea I played FFX one. All the others sucked. Including the second one FFX-2 that one is just stupid. The online one after that was pretty good, but all the ones before 10 werent that good. And the one coming out what is it? I think its number 12 that one looks pretty good. I am just tired of ALL these Final Fantasy games.

Archived