Home

Creator of Final Fantasy Joins Microsoft Game Studios

Boba Rhett

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VikingLarz

Yea I played FFX one. All the others sucked. Including the second one FFX-2 that one is just stupid. The online one after that was pretty good, but all the ones before 10 werent that good. And the one coming out what is it? I think its number 12 that one looks pretty good. I am just tired of ALL these Final Fantasy games.

You, sir, have absolutely no taste whatsoever in role-playing games. Unless you come up with a substantiative argument as to why you believe all the others sucked and not just some stupid post-count boosting one-liner, you are warned to stop being such an ignorant troll.

I just didn't get into the previous ones before FFX. I think it was because I played the previous ones while FFX was just released and that one seemed so much better than the older ones, but FFX-2 was just dumb. An ignorant troll? ouch :(

Final Fantasy II is a whore :(

Seriously though, how come my fourth party member has to change so freakin much, I train them to be all tough and awesome, AND THEN THEY GET REPLACED!!!!! ;_;

I think it was because I played the previous ones while FFX was just released and that one seemed so much better than the older ones, but FFX-2 was just dumb.

And just what was wrong with them? Their lack of dazzling 3D graphics? Well that's what happens in old games. The quality of the game and the enjoyment value is actually very high if you're not too closed minded to look beyond graphics. :dozey:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Final Fantasy II is a whore :(

Seriously though, how come my fourth party member has to change so freakin much, I train them to be all tough and awesome, AND THEN THEY GET REPLACED!!!!! ;_;

I liked it, I enjoyed the challenges that kept coming up. *shrugs*

I'm a challenge whore.

A lot of the older games are better than the newer ones. I still stand by saying Super Mario Brothers World is one of the best games ever. It's replayability is incredible even after all these years.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I liked it, I enjoyed the challenges that kept coming up. *shrugs*

I'm a challenge whore.

A lot of the older games are better than the newer ones. I still stand by saying Super Mario Brothers World is one of the best games ever. It's replayability is incredible even after all these years.

It's Super Mario World, not Super Mario Brothers World

And Viking, I disagre, let's compare Deus EX: Invisible War and Deus Ex, or THief 3 and the original. I'm not gonna argue over this certain example, I don't know, I have only played X, X-2, and VIII, but I'm saying the rule isn't universal.

Archived