Home

Omg.

Redwing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and it should be destroyed. There is nothing funny with that at all. I could be biased because my roommate played it every freaking day and I'm sick of it.

I do remember not finding it funny the first time I saw it. It's just pathetic :/

Originally posted by Redwing

Could someone explain this to me? O_O

(direct link)

(edit: I see MTV2 already has this sig-iffied. So if this is old, I apologize ;))

I'm pissed off.

I heard the song ages before it arrived to newgrounds..

The story: Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away there was me, who used to visit newgrounds, then, one day, on the frontpage, he found a !"#¤%(!6!½£€{!!! movie wich every singled craphead seemed to love.

He hated it, because that peehead didn't put any effort in it, all he did was:

Step 1: Get a reeeeaaaally catchy song.

Step 2: Imagine you're a monkey without a brain and dance in front of his webcam.

Step 3: Enter the video into flash, put the song in it, and upload to newgrounds.

I do not wish to write all the curses i wrote in my review on newgrounds here, because they'll be replaced by ****** anyway.

fin.

PS: I think that guy sucks.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and it should be destroyed. There is nothing funny with that at all. I could be biased because my roommate played it every freaking day and I'm sick of it.

:wstupid:

It's great because of the excellent lip synching (it does start screwing up near the end, though), the 'performance', and the funny expressions.

A monkey without a brain couldn't do that. ;) (Actually, a monkey without a brain couldn't do much, since it wouldn't be, you know, living.)

I sincerely doubt you could imitate what that 'peehead' did without any effort, all artistic success of his endeavor aside :p

;)

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

bah ! :) Baldness ?? People w Disabilities ?? Romanian ditties ?? WTF :p y'all are damn crazy !

Isnt that Jed anyway, the headphones, and the glasses are a dead giveway :p

This. Thread. Sucks :p

cbgbig.gif

im just too tired to make a customised smart ass pic today :(

mtfbwya

worst7bn.th.jpg

This is not mine<.<

What a coincidence, I have that song and am listening to it right now<.<:p

Archived