Home

Lightsaber(spoiler)

Toa Tahu

WARNING:Before plunging deeper into the topic,readers are advised to brace themselves.I,the author,have no idea which parts of this are spoilers and which are not "classified" as spoilers.(help,Mods?Thanks)Please be prepared.

I'm kinda getting impatient as to when will I *finally* get my lightsaber.I'm now at Telos,and I've got Bao-Dur already.Kreia keeps on telling me that the knowledge has already been imparted,and I've already learnt Shii-Cho.

Question is,exactly on which planet will I get to learn to build a lightsaber?Also,who else and what other things will I ever need before getting one?

Thanks.

The sad thing is,Bao-Dur wouldn't want to talk to me(rather,I won't want to talk to Bao-Dur...

1.Never mind. )

What else do I need?I've got the blue saber crystal for colour,I've got a lens,I've got an emitter,maybe even a cell(I'm not so sure about cells but I'm sure I can definitely make one with Bao-Dur),but my character seems too held-back to talk to Bao-Dur.What's wrong?

You cant make them Toa.

These parts must be found, not created. They are special parts that are given to you or found by you through special circumstances. You get 1 part from Chobo Habat or Jana Lorso on Telos. The rest can be found on the very next planet you visit after Telos. But they cannot be created. You can only create upgrades to those parts, not the actual parts.

Ug, You poor people and going to Nar Shadaa first. Go to Dantooine, its SOOOO much easier.

But If you insist, you will get a Lightsaber or Part by completing some quests in the refugee sector. Reunite Aaida and Lootra and heal the sick refugee by the door. That will get you 2 parts, Though I think maybe healing the sick guy gets you an upgrade. Anyways, there are a bunch of little quests here and there you can do to get the parts. Its just a matter of time.

Honestly though, I personally prefer to hit Dantooine first after Telos. It is much easier at low level and there is very little you are required to figure out or do. You just "Take the tour" and get your parts and save the day.

If you wish to look back through some old posts, there was a few and one especially that listed exactly where and how you get your lightsaber parts or lightsabers from quests. Should only be a page back or so.

Yeah, Nar Shadaa is like the Meca of Getting everything and everyone in your party. Excellent place to go. Just, not first in my opinion.

I think it just intimidates me, and I dont want to face it until I have a Lightsaber. Too much to do, too many to fight.

Of course, you should only go there first if you know where they are...:o

Me on Nar Shaadaa...

1) Help/kill Lootra (1st lightsaber part)

2) Help Hussef (2nd lightsaber part)

3) Steal from Vogga's Storage Horde (last lightsaber part)

4) Make Atton a Jedi

Then I'm all set for Atton's cantina fight and G0T0's Yacht with a lightsaber.

Now I'm screwed. I think I chose the darkside option, and told the Squid head to sell the girl so that shes gone. Now how do AI get the part? On my first time trough, I went to Dantooine first, but foumd that Nar Shadaa had more party member so I went there first this time....Any way to kill more people or something?

There are many ways of getting your lightsaber in the game. You can kill Lootra but I believe than in any event you'll get one from the jedi Master at the end of this planet. Or maybe by completing the Lootra quest on the light side but I never did it and I don't have the game right now to check the files. At worse, you'll get one very easily on Dxun...just kill the cannocks.

Originally posted by Darth333

in any event you'll get one from the jedi Master at the end of this planet.

I was also expecting to get a piece after I was looking for locations of where to find lightsaber parts, but oddly enough, this encounter is not one of them...:o

I got the 3 Lightsaber parts in this order:

1. First part from Chodo Habat or Jana Lorso.

2. Second part after defeating Visas on the Ebon Hawk.

3. Depends on which planet you go after Telos, i usually went to Nar Shaddaa and got the third part either by completing Lootras quest (reunite him with his wife) or by killing him.

I've played it 4 times as ds and 4 times as ls and i've daone a differant first planet foir each ds and ls and i find the quickest way to get your saber is...

To get your 75% dark/light side points asap so whatever planet you visit you visit first you can leave the ebon hawk and then reenter it and visas is there waiting. thats where you get the second part (the first u get on telos). but the quickest planet i find is dxun as you can get it as soon as you meet mandalore you just need to leave the bace and head east (on the map) and a cannock has it. then eithur run down to the hawk or get the guide to take you.

I'm not sure about this, but I think you can get a part from Hussef or the Quarren as a darksider. All you have to do is break the spirits of the refugees. For starters, have Saquesh(sp?) kill Geriel, then convince Adana's mother to sell herself to the exchange with her daughter. You can also con the refugee looking for transit on a frieghter offworld for 500 credits. Under no circumstances should you push off either the exchange or the Serroco. You need to put the pressure on them, not let it off. Also, breaking the spirits of the refugees creates an echo, and we all know how Kreia loves echoes.

• 3 years later...

If I remember correctly, you don't get a lightsaber part from Hussef. At least I didn't. On Nar Shaddaa, I got my parts either from:

Lootra in the Flophouse after I completed the side quest from him, or from Vogga the Hutt's secret storeroom after completing the dancing side quest.

Hope that helps. :)

- Star Admiral

Thanks, I know where else to get parts, but many people wrote that you can get one part from Hussef. As you will find a complete lightsaber in the place you mentioned (if you got your lightsaber completed before searching there), I would prefer getting a part from Hussef.

It can be done:

You have to find out that Geriel is ill. Then tell Saquesh. Get him to ease off the refugees. Then go to Hussef. That should do it - if it doesn't, then you need to wipe out the Serroco too. Hope that does the trick!

Also, I believe that if you have collected all the parts, any other unused potential source of parts will give you a sabre instead of that part.

Yes, I thought so, too, but Hussef will also not give me a complete lightsaber if I got the part from Vogga's Lair :-) I'll try to illness method (until now I've always simply healed him).

Edit: Thanks, that finally worked. Seems a little bit strange to me (Hussef is happy if you kill the Exchange, but doesn't give you anything *g*), but if that's the way it works...

Archived