Home

Hardly any servers avalible

shaw1

Hi,

Just aquired myself a copy of battlefront on the pc. When I load multiplayer up though, my sever list only has about 5 or 6 games avalible to join (which I can play no problems). I can find more games through all seeing eye but when I enter the I.P address I recieve pop up saying I cannot connect for unknown reasons. Am I missing a patch or some maps? From my previous experience online gaming, any missing patches or maps are normally download automatically when connecting the game for the first time.

Also if anyone has any good server I.P's they would be appreciated

Thanks

Now I take it you're loadng up the server list through GameSpy Arcade right?

Underneathe the list of servers there is an option that states "Show Servers In My Country Only". It is checked on by default. Untick that and you'll have the full listing.

You not being able to connect to direct IP games may mean there is a firewall up that is blocking access to the ports Battlefront needs. If you are on DSL then your router (modem) may have inbuilt NAT security that is preventing packets reaching you successfully.

Originally posted by okstcowboys1

That and make sure you do all 5 patches up to 1.2

There will be 80 servers or so.

Only patch 1.2 is needed because it contains the stuff of previos patches too!

Oh and a few minutes ago 100+ server running Patch1.2.

Rends

Disregarding ping, how do you all find general gameplay online? My experiences are all very jumpy to say the least making it all very static.

I have high hopes for this MP test as I have had amazing fun playing other people over LAN and hope that this kind of pace will be recreated for Battlefront..

Archived