Home

Tales of SYmphonia ((Has one MINOR spoiler))

LukeKatarn

This RPG is based off of the Tales game, Tales of Symphonia! gamemini?gameid=f5e6b058-4492-45fe-9227-e591ff1ddf4b& I rented this game for two weaks, and fell in love with it! Baseicley, you wander around communicate with players, become stronger, choose a profession, if you are S or T, and master devestateing moves! S and T just determine if you like combos, or if you are slower and do devestateing moves! S is devestate, T is quick. Anyway, you can travel between Sylverant and Te'the'alla with Rheiards. Unfortuneatley, I can't draw a map of the lands right now.

Rules:

1) No Char Killing

2) No language (swearing and unapproipreate language)

3) No God Modeing ((Char controlling, being immortal, etc))

Char Creation:

Name:

Age: ((It doesn't have to be your exact age, just what age you look like, like yo ucan be 145, and look 27.))

Weapon:

Profession:

Class: (Magic Swordsman, axe man, swordsman, mage, etc))

Sex:

Race: ((Elf, Human, or Half ELf. A Half Elf is onje of your parents was a human, and one an elf, or one of you're parents was a half elf.))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

((Yeah, but I have no ideas. I had one when I started this out, then I forgot. o_O. I'm thinking... Alright, everyone wil start out somehwere in sylverant ((Palmacosta, the desert ((OMG I FORGOT THE NAME! o_O!)) That fishing village, Isalia, and that wind town......... I don't think I forgot anything. Oh yeah, that mountain town. Oh my, I forgot all the names! I used to be a ToS GEEK!)) Methos was in the village of Isalia, it was small but he needed a rest. The house of the Sage family, the Brunnel family, and the Irving family was near. Methos was staying the night in the newly built inn. (We're going to start this out without a plot really, one will come.))

• 6 months later...
((Yeah, but I have no ideas. I had one when I started this out, then I forgot. o_O. I'm thinking... Alright, everyone wil start out somehwere in sylverant ((Palmacosta, the desert ((OMG I FORGOT THE NAME! o_O!)) That fishing village, Isalia, and that wind town......... I don't think I forgot anything. Oh yeah, that mountain town. Oh my, I forgot all the names! I used to be a ToS GEEK!))

((Pardon my rude words, but is it too late for me to help out here, or is my showing up in this thread not wanted? The towns, cities, and other planes of existence: Hakonesia Peak, Welgaia on Derris Kharlan, the ninja village of Mizuho, Altamira. Palmacosta. Belacruf Mausoleum. That wind town-Asgard. Um, that's all that even I can remember! :^: ))

Archived