Home

Armour that don't restrict the use of Force Powers

Toa Tahu

So far I've yet to have the full list but,luck upon luck,I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Jal Shey Neophyte Armour on Samhan Dobo at a steal price of only 600 credits.Needless to say,I snapped it.

But I need to know where are the others.When I recruit more Jedi,they'll be needing them.Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies guys.

But I don't really like the use of mods when I'm playing the first time through.Maybe after I finish as Oscar Eto'o-lene.

Anyway,I know that items are randomly placed in TSL.I only just got another Jal Shey Neophyte armour that I already have.But I would like to know a full list of armours that do not restrict the use of force powers.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The item list is pretty nice, but it's lacking in some useful details, such as which Robes, Armor, and Weapons can be upgraded, and in which slots.

Incidentally, there seems to be a bug with Armorply Plating Mark II, which allows it to be used as an upgrade for Robes. This "feature" is not present in Armorply Plating Mark I, III, IV, or V; or, for that matter, in any other Overlays that I've tried. Except for the Bioregenerative and Environment Underlays, which specifically state that they can be used with Robes, Armorply Mark II seems to be the only other armor upgrade that can be used with them. Since no explanation is given and this trait isn't mentioned in the description, I have to guess that it's a bug.

It's only Reflex +1 / Stealth +4, but what the hell, it's better than nothing.

Archived