Home

/flail

Iwok

go ahead jo. my xbl account deactivated like 2 weeks ago, dont know why though. was suppost to charge the credit card and i got an email saying they couldnt charge it. Ill get a new card for an account or try to find a 2 month trial thats not expired lol.

well the guild aint there when you come back you know.

and i heard from Grask that there was already another guildwho had the tag: -A-.

so if you want to re create it wont be possible.

ill give an update about my SWG life later

Wraith 8

ill add ya Jan' :p

as for me, i am doing good guys, woudlnt mind seeing zeto or peaco again, but i understand life goes on :D. I am about to drop smuggler soon and go back to my fun Swords/tkm lifestyle, smuggler is now gimped beyond being worth playing, as far as RPing one, i can pretty much do that without having to have the skills :D Guild is going good, so glad to see constant guildchat activity, just wish it was all of us :D

thought i would pop my head in for a post, so catch you all later man :D

was going to reactivate my account using station access except i forgot about it and created a new station name for EQ2.So now im waiting to see if i can combine my accounts or anything. Got an email back and they said they were working on a service to do that. /shrug

Archived