sexiest cartoon

jon_hill987

Sexiest Cartoon  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Cartoon

• April O'Neal - Ninja Turtles
    • Daphne Blake - Scooby Doo
    • Ariel - The Little Mermaid
    • Jessica Rabbit - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    • Princess Jasmine - Aladdin
    • Lola Bunny - Space Jam
    • Betty Rubble - The Flintstones
    • Pocahontas
    • Other

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, no Betty Boop? You simply can't have a sexy cartoon poll without Betty Boop! She was one of the first to start the trend!

Well, this isn't technically from a cartoon, but this fanart image of Fio from the Metal Slug series of arcade games is certainly a looker, though I don't remember her being quite so buxom in the game. :p

I'm normally not that big of a fan of the anime and manga styles, but I have a weakness for babes who wear glasses. :D

Originally posted by VikingLarz

:rofl: Betty Boop is not sexy.

Well, not by today's standards, but she had that "flapper" look back then that was all the rage. Who knows, Jessica Rabbit may not be considered pretty 70 years from now.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Betty Boop has elephantitis of the head. You could smuggle 13 obese children in it.

Head bigger than rest of body /= sexy. IMO.

ROFLMAO!

You know, I've always thought her head was a wierd size and shape myself! :rofl:

EDIT: Ha ha ha! Great pick, Troopr! :p

Originally posted by Monkey Mania

When did little kids get laid by women?

*Throws dart at random date on any calender that's older than 5 seconds ago*

Then. That's when. It happens all the time. Don't believe me? Watch the news. Don't believe the news? Can't say I blame you.

Originally posted by wassup

Am I the only one here who thinks some people need to get out just a bit more?...

Meh, it's not like people are setting aside plans to marry the characters. It's no more worrysome than someone fawning over a pin-up girl or even a famous celebrity.

Fun Fact: Some of the first cartoons were erotic cartoons. Once steamboat willy came out, people made erotic cartoons and bam. :)

Archived