Home

Romance options(spoilers)

Toa Tahu

There is no deeper stuff if that's what you're looking for:

Handmaiden fights Atris and you get to save her. If you've gone far enough, she is the one who builds a new jedi order (and you trained her for a week???.. How the hell did Yoda spring from this)

Visas..well basicly, be nice to her and by hte end she asks you to show her what Handmaiden sses...so you both meditate.. I guess you're showing her some images or something..I really can't figure that one out...

and yes...Mira sez you're too old and she doesn't want to share the bunk with you as it would be too much of fuss. other girls would be jealous and she would have to beat them up.

Originally posted by Ellderon

There is no deeper stuff if that's what you're looking for:

Handmaiden fights Atris and you get to save her. If you've gone far enough, she is the one who builds a new jedi order (and you trained her for a week???.. How the hell did Yoda spring from this)

Visas..well basicly, be nice to her and by hte end she asks you to show her what Handmaiden sses...so you both meditate.. I guess you're showing her some images or something..I really can't figure that one out...

and yes...Mira sez you're too old and she doesn't want to share the bunk with you as it would be too much of fuss. other girls would be jealous and she would have to beat them up.

The Handmaiden make sense. Who says she does it after only one week of training? Kreia gives the future but she doesn't say when it occurs. It could be several years before the HM begins her work.

Archived