Home

The KotOR: TSL Quiz!! (Spoilers)

starmark2k

I did a similar Quiz in Republic Newsfeed for the original game so i think its been out long enougth to start a new one for the sequal.

The quiz works by the first person (me) will leave a question, The second person then leaves an answer to that question and their question. The third person then answers the second persons question and leaves their Question and so on. You can answer and ask as many times as you want and there is no need to reply if they are correct but please do if the person is wrong.

As the answer may be spoilers please put those in spoiler tags for those who do not wish to know (and for those who want to play along later)

So here we go for The Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords Quiz!!!

Question 1: What Species is Visas Marr?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Augustus_Leto

Who are the three Sith Lords in the game and what did each of them learn at the Trayus Academy? [/b]

I could really split hairs here...

If you play LS there are 3 Sith Lords. Sion learned that Darth Traya really didn't want to go to the prom after all, Nihilus learned that you really can Force Push a Dark Lord, and Traya learned that boys don't play nice.

If you play DS there are technically 4 Sith Lords, but in the end there can be only one.

No offense but this was an incredibly poorly worded question.

What small role did Robin Atkin Downes (Griff from KotOR) voice in TSL?

Hint:

He's on Onderon

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Wasn't he the human merchant harrassed by the soldier? -Forgot his name-

If so, I got no questions.....

Carry on!

Nicely done! No question poses a problem though.

How many bodies do you find in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr tunnels?

Archived