Home

The KotOR: TSL Quiz!! (Spoilers)

starmark2k

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Achilles

I could really split hairs here...

If you play LS there are 3 Sith Lords. Sion learned that Darth Traya really didn't want to go to the prom after all, Nihilus learned that you really can Force Push a Dark Lord, and Traya learned that boys don't play nice.

If you play DS there are technically 4 Sith Lords, but in the end there can be only one.

No offense but this was an incredibly poorly worded question.

Sorry I'm late with this correction, but that is incorrect. I agree it was poorly worded, I should have said just light side, but the answers are:

Traya learned betrayal, Sion learned pain, and Nihilus learned hunger.

This is one of those informational things on loading screens, so you actually can't argue against it. This can only be viewed at the Trayus Academy, and the quote actually said "learned" so that's why I kept the question with that term, and I'm sorry for that. Also, I didn't know DS was a little different, and I apologize for that, because I haven't beaten it on DS yet. :eek: SHEESH!

I don't have an answer to Drazin's question, so just keep going. BTW, this was a great idea!

Originally posted by Derc

@ Drazin. I don't care. :p:giveup:

Unless it's a trick question...because it doesn't have one...

But let's continue the thread, shall we?

Actually, it does...

34-P7JK

. No skipping just because you don't know the answer, please.

Originally posted by Derc

Then I apologize.

It was always, "The one T3 took from the storehouse," dialog option for me.

Hmmm...I don't think T3 is even mentioned in the dialog where this is given. After arriving on Nar Shaddaa, you meet up with someone claiming to be the "true" owner of the Ebon Hawk. He lists the ships registration number as proof.

as derc removed his question here is one

Q: who is the doctor who is accused of murder on onderon?

Try to keep this going by leaving a question after u answer. If its wrong do not remove your question as the correct answer should be given by the question asker or someone who is certain its wrong. the next person who answers should answer the question from the person who got the previous question wrong and asked theirs. (if that makes sence.)

Stumped ya'll but good eh?

hehe. Somehow I knew Achilles would remember where the info was revealed.

@Herminator

Good question. Unfortunetly I do not remember this one (only played female twice)

if I had to guess I would say he mentions Bastila and her battle meditation. Even if I am right which I doubt I am, I don't have a new question so someone else answer.

Originally posted by starmark2k

Try to keep this going by leaving a question after u answer. If its wrong do not remove your question as the correct answer should be given by the question asker or someone who is certain its wrong. the next person who answers should answer the question from the person who got the previous question wrong and asked theirs. (if that makes sence.)

Two posts after typing it and already people are answering without posting a question. I'll put it in a more blunt and insulting way.

Only post if You have an answer and a question. on if you are correcting a wrong answer. As it may confuse other people.

Originally posted by Herminator

Dhagon Ghent

q: Diciple mentions a KotOR 1 party member other than Revan once, who and in what connection?

would it be when you ask him about the holocrons, and i think he mentions Jolee Bindo and the Rimward Missions or something

if i'm correct, then my question is how many fighters to do you have to shoot down during the Onderon Civil War turret minigame?

Originally posted by Zechs_Merquise

would it be when you ask him about the holocrons, and i think he mentions Jolee Bindo and the Rimward Missions or something

if i'm correct, then my question is how many fighters to do you have to shoot down during the Onderon Civil War turret minigame?

OK, here's my cheesy answer to this:

You don't *have* to shoot down any, my young padawan. Non-violence is the answer.. just head for Dxun right away. So the answer is 0.

Cheesy answer, but I'll post the next question anyway:

What (derogatory) name does Atton call Darth Sion on the Harbinger?

Originally posted by d_jedi

OK, here's my cheesy answer to this:

You don't *have* to shoot down any, my young padawan. Non-violence is the answer.. just head for Dxun right away. So the answer is 0.

Cheesy answer, but I'll post the next question anyway:

well..your answer is technically wrong, since i asked for the Civil War turrent game, not the forced Dxun landing one, Ofcourse you have the option of skipping either the Dxun landing or the Civil War Turret games, but one would assume my question would be "if" you played the turret minigames

Originally posted by starmark2k

as derc removed his question here is one

:confused: ...Well, that didn't make sense. But sorry for removing my question. I though since I skipped one question, I couldn't simply make another.

Anyways:

Sleeps-with-vibroblades.

Q: What was the name of Handmaiden's mom?

Originally posted by Zechs_Merquise

well..your answer is technically wrong, since i asked for the Civil War turrent game, not the forced Dxun landing one, Ofcourse you have the option of skipping either the Dxun landing or the Civil War Turret games, but one would assume my question would be "if" you played the turret minigames

Looks like I provided the correct answer and got competely skipped. How did that happen?

Originally posted by Palpatine_dc

Yusanis and Darth Revan killed him

What's the name of the Sullustian that can change the Ebon Hawk's ID-sig?

Tien Tubb

Question: What its name of Tien Tubb's Astromech Droid?

Originally posted by Achilles

Looks like I provided the correct answer and got competely skipped. How did that happen?

dunno, i pointed out the cheeze answer was incorrect, but i guess people felt they wanted to answer d_jedi's question anyway.

o well..its all good in the end

Archived