Home

Jabba's Palace Map

FreePizza

so let's see. there was a required x-box update from microsoft then soon after today we get the new map. yet now you can't play with anyone cuz for some reason we're always waiting on either 1 or 0 or whatever players to join.

what's up. online is only fun if you're playing with others.

Did you really need to make two identical threads?

Since you provided very little information for us to help you, I'm only guessing.

The server you joined probbalt has it set to requiring more than 1 person to start a match. Can you play it on single player?

Here's the deal on ''two threads''. Each was posted under a different category, in that way it could be possible to get someone to help if they read just one category instead of all or two. I felt confident that they were both listed under categories that did apply.

What information you need? You go online via X-box and try to play Battlefront today. Today being the day that Microsoft required a download and Lucas Arts had a new map called Jabba's Palace. From some point in time after those downloads today (03/01) online via x box went haywire. In fact, it's still that way at this point in time. Try doing a QuickMatch and you probably would see the issue at hand. And no, the waiting for X number of players included ZERO as a number to be waiting on. Which obviously shouldn't be happening, right? Waitin on 1 or 2 or 3, etc. players could be understandable but under QuickMatch it's rare one ever has to wait for players at any time of day, muchless late afternoon and evening.

Best bet. Go online, try to play QuickMatch via cable modem if you want, whatever on x-box and see what happens. Since I've been able to play via optimatch and everyone playing in those games I've talked to have been experiencing the same problems with QuickMatch I'm not sure if more explanation is necessary or simply tell you to try it yourself. your choice. It's a new map, a new upload, glitches and bugs happen even with the best of QA.

Archived