Home

Delta Squad Initiation Test

Joetheeskimo

I've thought that as well, but the site claims it's 60 per clip. Maybe it's a glitch, or a typo on the site.

yea on that note, its 60. no glitch. DUH what kinda commando are you if you don't know how many shots you have per clip and how many clips you can carry?

:( Man I only got 12. I got 10 and 14 wrong, I guess dropship was to obvious an answer, and I didn't know anything about the turret.

NINJAS ROCK. but dude u know its a gunship cause u get dropped off in it and then it is called in ("gunship harken, en route") to take out a spider droid.

• 2 weeks later...

13/14, and that was because of the number of clips questions, which is 6, so i got 14. Squad Leader coming through.

:mad:

*Poisons* Here, sir! :)

[A minute later, at the top of your screen:] RC-1162: Sqad lead is down!

RC-1107: Assisting squad lead.

:xp: I've been playing a bit too much of it, methinks.

Not enough to get the numbers right :p. RC-1162 is me. Scorch is RC-1262, sev: 1207

13/14, and that was because of the number of clips questions, which is 6, so i got 14. Squad Leader coming through.

Not enough to get the numbers right :p. RC-1162 is me. Scorch is RC-1262, sev: 1207

no dude there is only FIVE clips because there is sixty shots per clip and 300 shots with maxed out ammo. 300/6=5... not 6... i hope u can figure that one out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived