Home

School Safety

TheOutrider

Ok I am paranoid to death. My school is very violent and racist and things are getting worse. Kids are fighting, and some are even threatening. Last year, the kid president of the school brought aa combat knife and the cops had to come. I am really starting to worry. We have to have 2 types of mature kids and lots of teachers watching the kindergardeners. Anyone else having this problem.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheOutrider

Ok I am paranoid to death. My school is very violent and racist and things are getting worse. Kids are fighting, and some are even threatening. Last year, the kid president of the school brought aa combat knife and the cops had to come. I am really starting to worry. We have to have 2 types of mature kids and lots of teachers watching the kindergardeners. Anyone else having this problem.

I guess it is different in each country, here in spain in my school everyone is allright and there aren't such problems, and neiter have those problems my friends of other schools :/. (edit: my school is not private/catolic, not much catolic schools around here)

what grade are you in?

high school is pretty bad.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I punched a kid in the throat... after that people didn't really bother me about stuff. *shrugs* Can't really help ya.

you punched a kid in the throat? that could kill him:eek:

If you hit hard enough, yeah. I punched someone in the throat and they went down like a sack of potatos.

Since you're mentioning kingergarten, I'm guessing elementry/middle/junior high school... unless your school is really wierd.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

If you hit hard enough, yeah. I punched someone in the throat and they went down like a sack of potatos.

Since you're mentioning kingergarten, I'm guessing elementry/middle/junior high school... unless your school is really wierd.

Its kinderelesortomiddle, we have grades k-6 and the kindergardeners friggin have mental problems.

"Any questions class?"

"Yes teacher, where do babies come from?":D

Originally posted by TheOutrider

"Any questions class?"

"Yes teacher, where do babies come from?":D

i remember that, omg, we did that to our music teacher:p (cuz she was having a baby)

*sigh* good times

I am going into 9th grade. I don't think it can really get 'bad' but someone did break into the high school and bust out all these windows and computers and TVs. Basically crushed anything he/she could find. I spelled marijuana wrong? That's disturbing because I am in honors English and we have to know how to spell.

Originally posted by VikingLarz

I am going into 9th grade. I don't think it can really get 'bad' but someone did break into the high school and bust out all these windows and computers and TVs. Basically crushed anything he/she could find. I spelled marijuana wrong? That's disturbing because I am in honors English and we have to know how to spell

1. And you don't find that "that bad" o.O

2. right >.>

Originally posted by VikingLarz

BLOO! Yes I did say that. I guess it just doesn't seem that bad if you are used to it or something like that. Now if something with a gun and someone got shot that is bad.

As bad as blowing up a lab with kids in it, as bad as vandalizing the whole school?

You dont make much sense

Archived