Home

School Safety

TheOutrider

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VikingLarz

Oh man here comes Sith being Mr.Moderator. Wait thats off topic. Um.....Why don't they have security guards to ensure safety because kids in school are getting bad.

Because schools can barely afford nurses let alone security guards

edit: you know what I said to InsaneSith was out of an impulsity of anger not to be flat out disrespectful

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Oh man here comes Sith being Mr.Moderator. Wait thats off topic. Um.....

Off-topic and thoroughly foolish to boot. InsaneSith may not be a moderator of the Swamp, but he IS a moderator, and the two of you WERE carrying on like you were chatting on AIM. Granted, you were on topic, but your posts were substanceless and in rapid succession.

:)

Originally posted by TheOutrider

well a teen aint gonna do much damage because they dont have aim and there not gonna get any good guns

ever heard of Columbine? those kids had semi-autos and were pretty accurate with their targets....

so sad that todays youth are scared to go to school because of all the shootings and violence in schools.

my school has cameras, three cops, and a whole mess of 'hall monitors'. the worst thing to happen at my school was a bomb threat and waiting outside for 3 and a half hours. and some 'gang' fights between preps and alternate kids...

I said what if it ended up like Coumbine. I am a VERY confused member. SO many questions that you don't want to ask because then you are called a newb. I do think that it ending up like Columbine would be pretty rare though because it probably isn't easy for a teen to get a gun especially a semi-auto.

At my school everyone crowds to prevent teachers and other authorities from breaking it up. It has gotten bad enough now that if you are caught doing that or cheering on a fight you will get the same punishment as the people who were fighting. The last fight I rember that was actually bad was when this one kid pulled out a knife and tried to cut the other kids throat.

Today there was a fight at my school. I really didn't see what was happening. It was during lunch. My back was turned to the fight, and we heard some yelling and cheering. At first I thought it was just some people shouting insults but then people all ran over to the fight (on the other side of the lunch room) Some people jumped on tables just to see it.

What did my friends and I do? Nothing, we just sat there. I turned around and kept chatting with my friends. "Oh, just another fight, anyways, where were we?" I couldn't see anything anyways. Im not going to cheer for them fighting, and I could care less if some people are stupid enough to attack each other.

Then the assistant principal and coaches started running to the fight. By the end of it they carried one guy away. Apparently 3 guys had jumped on him, and beat him to the other side of the room. :( Oh yeah, the broke a table too... the school is so cheap. Thats the 2nd one in two weeks. After that the school was on lock-down (you got to be assisted to the bathroom...)

My school isn't bad, I guess its got an average crime rate. Mainly there are just hookers and drugs. Maybe a fight once every week or two. Most people carry knives. Two weeks ago someone shot at my busdriver, thats the biggest thing that happend in a while. :(

I typically carry a knife, too, just because I tend to draw attention to myself thanls to the way I look, which I personally think is ridiculous. I've only once had to pull it out though, and that sent them off flying.

I've been in numerous fights iin which I dsidn'tuse it, though, but I don't see that as something to be proud of.

Archived