Home

School Safety

TheOutrider

Back when I was in HS, nobody messed around like that, not to that extent. There was the occasional girl on girl fight, usually happened when they both found out their seeing the same guy or something similar.

And mind you, I graduated in 2002. Things were not *nearly* as bad as you guys say your schools are. And it hasnt been that long ago.

We did have drugs and girls that whored themselves out but it was kept quiet.

I did have my very nice car keyed one time. Some kid that I guess you could say was an "outcast" just decided to do it out of nowhere. I was never a punk to anybody, I may have sounded arrogant at some times but whatever, that goes hand and hand with being a wrestler and a track/XC runner. I never drove a vette to school again, ever.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are fights at good ol' Apple Valley High all of the time. Just last Tuesday, there were four fights. The week before there was one or two. I've been offered Mary Jane twice in the last month. Everywhere I look there are girls just lookin' to be... well...

Of course, my school is so big that you barely notice it.

What does keyed a car mean? Is that when someone takes a key and scrapes the side of the car? And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is. Pulling out a knife during a fight is as cheap as kicking someone in the balls.

Originally posted by VikingLarz

What does keyed a car mean? Is that when someone takes a key and scrapes the side of the car? And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is. Pulling out a knife during a fight is as cheap as kicking someone in the balls.

Pretty much, yes. And I'll pull out a knife instantly in a fight, if I were to ever get in one. Only to encourage the fight to not happen. But I don't really need to carry one around, no reason to.

Originally posted by GothiX

Fact: When someone threatens you with a lighter and a can of deodorant, and you carry a knife, you're a ****tard of you don't pull it out.

I don't mean if THEY are threatning you with weapons. I just meant if you're fighting and then you pull out a weapon.

OK. Well if you pull out knife and there is really no reason to then it is pretty sissy. Now if the other dude pulls iut a knife or other weapon it would only be fair to pull out your knife/weapon. If someone pulls out a can of deodorant and a lighter I would do the only smart thing you can do. Run. I'm not getting blown up.

at my school, long ago there was a fight and a kid used a compass ((pencil thing ment to draw circles)?) and used the pointy end and jabbed the kid in the neck with it.....

but that was about 10 years ago, a teacher told me (happened in her classroom)

And the schools where I live are overpopulated. The high school has 500 students over what its limit is.

I'm in the same boat. In my school of 2,000 students and 400 faculty members, it's extremely over-crowded in the medium-sized building we have. The population of my school needs to go down a bit... way down... like... 700 down...

Originally posted by Rogue15

eh no, catholic/private schools are worse off, as parents tend to think that's where to send their demonic monsters at to turn them into good little halo-sporting, harp-playing angels.

I went to Catholic School, look how I turned out...:vamp1:

If people that go to Catholic schools turn out like that

Turn out like what?

then how are they any more safer than public schools?

Already answered, it's not more safe.

Technically there is no such thing as safety in school, or anywhere for that matter. Kidding yourself into thinking so will only prove to harm you in the end.

Pfft, the hookers and drugs started in middle school, and still continues.

I'm a sophmore in las vegas, and last year I was at a diff school, and I saw switchblades more often there that at a biker convention.

There was this one dude that kept screwing around with me. A quick flick of my friends switchblade sent him running. I still can't believe I didn't get in trouble for that, or my friend for that matter. He never screwed around with us again. He just kind of ran from us whenever he saw us in the halls.

And it's easy for a teen to get a gun. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

Once again, good ol Mojave HS : |

Originally posted by GothiX

Fact: When someone threatens you with a lighter and a can of deodorant, and you carry a knife, you're a ****tard of you don't pull it out.

And I dunno about you but...that sounds f-ing hilarious. Id start laughing my face off if some cheeseball tried to threaten me with little toys like that.

edit: At least he would smell good doing it.

If people that go to Catholic schools turn out like that (no offense) then how are they any more safer than public schools?

It's not more safer, it's just Catholic schools cost big bucks, so if you care about your parents, you're not gonna waste all their money and get expelled.

Oh. I am sure that some kids could care less about their parents money though. Then they could be there doing the same stuff you see in public schools. NO SCHOOL IS SAFE! except one which is home schooling.

Wow, thanks for establishing WHAT WE JUST TOLD YOU!

:rolleyes:

Archived