Home

School Safety

TheOutrider

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, not to go political or anything but after the recent stateside election (within 48hours) our Goverment had over 350,000 requests for information on how to get permanent residence status and live up here. All were from the states. I'm not gonna bash the U.S. I grew up about 15min from MarsHill, Maine and spent alot, I mean alot of time over there. How many people can boast having a ski hill that close to them? Not many.

The one thing I've learned from spending alot of my time in the states is this American's don't hate Canada. They hate our goverment but the same can be said for some of us and our "view" on the U.S goverment.

Point I'm trying to make, Show me an American that hates Canadians and I'll show you an ignorant American. Show me a Canadian that hates Americans and I'll show you an ignorant Canadian. People hate what they don't understand, plain and simple.

Originally posted by Oidar

The one thing I've learned from spending alot of my time in the states is this American's don't hate Canada. They hate our goverment but the same can be said for some of us and our "view" on the U.S goverment.

Alot of Americans hate American government too :p

Canada doesn't seem that bad. They actually seem alot more peaceful then most countries based on what I know about them.

Now racism is a bunch of **** if you believe in god or not. Its immoral, its pointless, its stupid. And if you hate a whole country thats pretty dumb too. You can hate the government thats one thing, but if you hate the whole country thats another. I you hate Americans, thats pretty much saying you hate all americans, if you hate canadians, thats the exact same thing. I mean theres thousands (more) of people in Canada, and if you hate every last one of them thats just plain retardism.

Originally posted by TheOutrider

Now racism is a bunch of **** if you believe in god or not. Its immoral, its pointless, its stupid. And if you hate a whole country thats pretty dumb too. You can hate the government thats one thing, but if you hate the whole country thats another.

Yes.

"Here at RedvsBlue, he hate on a much more personal level..." ~RvB

:p

TiE

Let me rephrase what I said. OK? A lot of stupid people who watch South Park hate Canada. And no I am not saying everyone who watches South Park is stupid. My dad told me about that thing with all the Americans who wanted to move to Canada after the elections. That shows just how many people love Bush in this country :p

Originally posted by InsaneSith

The hell are you talking about? I don't know very many people that hate Canada. Probably like 2 people and that's only because they got arrested for drunk driving while in Canada.

I envy Canada. But I still laugh at the Canadian Navy pic. The one with a dude on a small motor boat with an m-60.

Originally posted by GothiX

Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, The 69 Eyes, Okko Kamu.

My point exactley. Finland is good for nothing. And if Finland is responsible for Nightwish, I demand trade embargos and bombings begin at once.

Originally posted by Pie™

I wanna play too!

Ensiferum, Wintersun, Sentenced, Apocalyptica, Poisonblack, Stratovarius, Ancient, and Finntroll... >_>

See above. :p

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

My point exactley. Finland is good for nothing. And if Finland is responsible for Nightwish, I demand trade embargos and bombings begin at once.

See above. :p

What about saunas? Everyone likes saunas, right?

Right?

Originally posted by Chase Windu

ROTFLMAO!

Man, if I had that teacher in school it would have made school a lot better and easier, and would have made the year fly by.

This reminds me of this one scene in 'Mean Girls' with the gym/health teacher that I thought was flippin' hilarious:

TEACHER: "Don't have sex, 'cause you will get pregnant, and die. Don't have sex in the missionary position. Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it. Promise?"

*picks up a box of condoms*

TEACHER: "Ok, now everybody take some rubbers."

*raises glass of wine*

Heres to all those bad-@$$ cool teachers!:D

LOL. You watched that movie? I did too.

Archived