Home

dantooine the second time

gonzzalez

SPOILERS AND ALL THAT

OK so i have played the game a couple of times now, and on the dark play through i killed the jedi masters as i met them so the enclave was desserted when i returned there.

My questions are

How was the enclave rebuilt

and

How did i fail Kreia?, she says this right bofore she whups my ass in one move.

This whole scene made more sense light side because she kills the council as they are stripping me of my force connection.

I found this scene pretty damn confusing on the dark side...so please,if anyone can enlighten me i would be gratefull..thanks

tehre is no sense..stop looking!

How the hell can you "remove" the Force from someone? Either you're Force sensitive or not.

How the hell can you kill 3 Jedi Masters instantly? What did Kreia get godly powers for an instant and lost them later?

from the seconf you return to Dantooine to the enclave, the game stops making sense..

And what chances those little Jedi bastards had against Sion and Nihlus if they couldn't stand against Kreia? :)

They were arrogant and overconfident. Blah. Jolee should be in the Council, he would teach them some sense of humor at least.

It's good I've set new Jedi order with my new padawans. At least Atton and Mira have some real life experience. Not only books, Jedi Code and too much self-satisfaction.

It's sad that 4000 years after that Jedi make the same mistake again ;)

People forget.

LS Dantooine made perfect sense and was one of the best moments of the games IMO.

But DS was weird...

The whole thing doesn't make sense but eh...could've been worse.

On a side note, the same uber power happened in KOTOR I.

When on the Leviathan you confront Malak, after he runs away and you "defeat" him a second time, he instantly puts you into stasis. Now didn't he think about doing that right at the beginning?

Yeah well i guess that confirms the worst, that there is no real sense to that scene...i,m playing it darkside again but this time ill allow them to regroup on dantooine and see how that goes. Though i dont expect that will be much different from the light side version of events.....

hmmm, i have to say that the original KOTOR was much more satisfying....hopefully the next one will pull it back, but i'm not puting money on that

Archived