Home

This just in... Kids, you can fly (sorry, no drugs here)

Troopr-Undr-Fir

So I was sitting at my desk at work today. When from the corner of the room where my boss is, I hear the sound of giddy children screaming. I try not to think about it, but it is so annoying that I have to go investigate. I see my boss busting a gut to something on his computer screen. I raise my brow, and then pop a squat to take a peek. And I find this.

Then the rest of the crew came in to see what was going on, and then everyone was trying to beat eachother's score and we just had a good time laughing and all of that.

I don't remember what the highest was, but mine was pretty high for a while: 2579.42m

Yes, yetti sports is fun, but this just makes you laugh :p

post your scores if you feel the need.

EDIT: 5530.09m Muh-****a's :xp:

wth?

edit:my top score is 3332.18

Edit: I don't know japanese either.

Edit: I'm getting the hang of this now. 7139.70 is my new score. :D

Characters:

Biker: you make her run into Target to start the game. You can use her to do aerial attacks after her first attack.

Target: the poor guy who is being attacked by Biker and other girls.

Red: likes to hit target at a lower angle.

Yellow: likes to hit target at a higher angle.

Dark Blue: likes to hit target at a medium angle.

Green: stops target, unless you do the green special move.

Purple: hitting her will block the next attack. At certain times while she is ready to block, you will see CFF in your special attack bar.

CFF: when she is in the special bar, click when one of the girls would have attacked. This will do a power-up attack.

Light Blue and Orange: may slow down or change the angle of target.

Biker's Aerial attacks: While Target is within a certain height range, click to make Biker do an aerial attack When Target is headed up, you do a blue aerial attack, which knocks Target downward. Blue attacks recharge while target is in the aerial attack zone. When Target is headed down, you do a red aerial attack, which knocks Target upwards. Red attacks use up red crosses, which you get three of. Red crosses might regenerate when you make target hit one of the boys.

Special attacks: When Red, Blue, or Yellow is in the special bar, click during an attack to make it a special attack. If Green is in the special bar, click when Green stops Target to start target going again. While Purple is taking over the special bar, Sometimes CFF gets into the special bar too. When CFF is in the special bar, click while purple blocks an attack. This will do a power-up attack. Target will change colors for a while and will react differently.

BADASS!!!!!!!

I've always wanted a way to destroy anime looking crap Japan cartoon characters without actually having to play a anime looking crap Japan game, IE Final Fantasy etc...:rolleyes: And now that my dream has finally became a reality, I can only bitch that there isn't blood or gore! I DEMAND TEH BLOOD AND GORE GAWD DAMN YOOZ!

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

BADASS!!!!!!!

without actually having to play a anime looking crap Japan game, IE Final Fantasy etc...:rolleyes:

heh.... Final Fantasy 9(my fave) and Crystal Chronicles (GameCube), are the only two of the over a dozen FF titles that had the anime styling.... dont pretend you didnt know that ! :p

man, thats a weird a$$ game... fun tho :p

mtfbwya

You guys should know a few things.

At the start, when you click to stop the arrow, keep holding it down, and it will come up with a secondary timing thing. Also, by watching that "aerial" thing, you can click wherever, and it will teleport the bicicle chick to the flying kid and nudge him. Depending on weither the "aerial" thing is red or blue, it will either nudge him up or down (red is up, blue is down)

Watch for the "special" people to show up and try and nudge the flying kid torwards one of them, if you hit a special person, it will come up with a big x, when that happens, click and it will do some weirdo thing to get you farther.

I have no idea why I figured all that crap out. :p

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Total ripoff... Kill the ripoffs! Support Yeti sports, but please, don't hurt the penguins. Thank you :D

I'm guessing you didn't know, or you're just bein a weirdo. Yeti sports wasn't the first to do this kind of thing.

Anyway, this is old.

Archived