Home

Whos your fave NPC pt 2.

Whos your fsve KOTOR2 NPC (possible spoilers)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Whos your fsve KOTOR2 NPC (possible spoilers)

• Atton
    • Kreia
    • Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden Or Disciple
    • Mira or HanHarr
    • G0-T0
    • Mandalore
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • Visas

I liked all my party, though for me my favorites were Atton and Bao-Dur. Atton's conversations (and they were actual conversations, like when he asks the Exile about his/her saber) were a highlight, and Bao-Dur was fun because he and the Exile were chums and it was nice to have him around. Kreia was without a doubt the most intricate and intruiging character, though I never used her for combat.

Kreia all the way..

I almost cried at the ls dantooine scene...

It has been some time.

And with the jedi masters "In you we saw the end of the force.

The death of the force.

And kreia: And at last..you could see.

Then the end of that scene...

The music, kreias death blow, and the ruins of the jedi academy.

Truly the best scene in the game.

Originally posted by Piece of metal

Kreia all the way..

I almost cried at the ls dantooine scene...

It has been some time.

And with the jedi masters "In you we saw the end of the force.

The death of the force.

And kreia: And at last..you could see.

Then the end of that scene...

The music, kreias death blow, and the ruins of the jedi academy.

Truly the best scene in the game.

i really liked that bit as well, and Kreia when she walks in with your meeting with the concil

Bao-Dur, because he's my favourite race, Mandalore because he's the only non-Australian Mandalorian (and he's violent), Atton because he's half the game's comic relief, and HK-47 because he's got a lethal charm (and he's violent- even more so than Mandalore). Also, because of *points to sig*. I suppose Handmaiden deserves a spot in my list because she's nice enough to teach you Echani-style combat, and she betrays Atris. And, I suppose, Mira, because she has some very witty quips and can be made a

Jedi

. As can Atton, if you know what to do ;). And (yes, and) T3, because he seems to annoy Kreia, and has the only personality I have seen from a droid other than the one in the warehouse and HK. I worry about the Kreia likers. Maybe they need a good dose of this lot up 'ere to make 'em feel better...? Spend more time with these people on the game!!!

Originally posted by Bastila

i really liked that bit as well, and Kreia when she walks in with your meeting with the concil

i love that part too :D

and my favorite NPC has to be (the not so obvious choice) Either Atton or Darth sion (i know hes not on your own team, but hes still technically a non playable character) Atton because he turns out to be alot smarter than you first think him to be, he has a suprising depth, and darth sion because he just looks cool

Archived