Home

The Chosens

Curt-Man

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"T..Thanks" a confused Seth managed to say.

He looked shakily around, he was standing in a dirty ally next to the person who had helped him up, he vaugly took in the people running toward him, the crashed police cars and the writhing police officers on the ground, he suddenly realized his arm was bleeding, it felt weird because he didnt feel any pain, his head was still pounding though. There was also a talking gun on the ground.

"Look im sorry" he managed to say "but I have absolutly no idea what your talking about..."

Seth looked up, "I remember now, I heard you all talking in a cafe, you were talking... about your powers, but then, I cant remember somthing about a car, and..."

Seth struggled to remember but was inturrupted by the now familiar sound of sirens, the police were coming to investigate what had happened.

"Wha? What happened at the cafe?" Seth asked, Seth wondered as the police cars sped into view. He watched as Thomas Jumped onto the hood of a police car and suddenly felt a sudden feeling of hostility.... a voice was screeching in his ear "Kill him! get him while he is distracted" But he didnt, he saw more cars approach and police run out, drawing guns.

Seth saw the guns aim for Thomas but they never fired, they flew out of the officers hands and flew to Seths feet, but the effect had drained him.

Seth was staring at the ground panting, suddenly he felt a new surge of energy and almost without thinking he charged the startled police his left hand writhing like a snake, then forming into a single sharp blade.

Archived