Home

The Chosens

Curt-Man

Suddenly the darkness disappeared and Seth stepped backward shocked, suddenly he felt a rushing pain to his head and fell trembling to the ground. He got up a few seconds later, on the surface it appeared nothing had changed, but now somthing else was in control of seths body. At first glance he appeared to be the same but if you looked closely you could tell somthing about the way he smiled, somthing in his eyes.

Seth walked camly into the cafe smiling evily.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Brightens up the room by absorbing up the darkness* "Yep. I have a quite odd combination..." Josh sent out a stream of darkness from his palm, then stopped. "Darkness, and..." He pointed his finger at the off Coffe machine and let out a burst of electricity, the Coffe Machine turned on. "Electricity."

Profile:

Name: Thomas Harn

CodeName(comes later in the RP) : Blue Hawk

Appearance: Tufts of dark brown hair, light, speedy frame .

Power(s) : He doesn't need to breathe. Whatsoever. He can survive in any gasses that kill by inhaling, he can survive underwater, in space. He just doesn't need to breathe. He also can potrude gas from his fingers. So when he wants to fight he can shoot gas everywhere ,which wont harm him because he doesn't have to breathe. Also he is VERY well trained in the martial arts

Thomas pulled a orange juice out of the fridge in his familie's kitchen. He sat down on the couch after filling his glass and looked pit the window. The skyscrapers of new York city glinted in the summer sun. He took a sip of his drink before getting up and putting his glass on the table, and walking into the hall of his apartment building. He walked towards the elavator and pressed the 'Down' button. Once the elavator came he entered it.

He pulled a can of lemonade to where he was sitting, turned his finger into a blade and sliced off the top of the can "and i take it you know what i am." he looked around and saw people panicing around him. "i hear sirens coming this way. Thye'll be here in a few minutes. We should leave before we start more trouble"

Thomas walked out into the street, smiling to himself. He walked down the block, bought himself a newspaper, and walked into the subway. He had already decided he was running away. He had taken 200 dollars from his father's wallet. He bought himself a metrocard, hopped on the 4-Train, and was off, somewhere, he didnt really care. Somewhere in Brooklyn he got off the train, and walked out back into the street. He looked around kept walking towards a random car. It turned out to be the car that the teenagers were just hopping into. Thomas grinned and smashed the window and sprayed some gs in with his hands. Toxic gas.

Seth was having a headache again, what the heck had happened? one moment he had been standing outside of some mysteriously dark cafe when he suddenly found himself walking towards the door then there was a blank, he could only remember voices, voices talking about things, about powers...

Suddenly his eyes closed and when they opened again the evil glint was back, the "other" Seth pushed past frightened people and stepped outside, you could tell he wasnt human now, his skin was bubbling and his hands were stretching out an his fingers morphed into one spear like appendage.

"I wouldnt be doing that if I were you" he said calmly but with a hint of menace.

"At least not that car." Now you could truly tell there was somthing odd about him, his skin was bubbling and his body was stretching and contorting all around him, he only barely kept his human form.

As seth watched the police cars go speeding by a huge smile spread across his face, more and more the old shy manner of the real self was fading and the new frightning Seth was becoming more apparent.

Suddenly he ran at the wall of the cafe and jumped, his hands forming small hooks to grip the rough wall surface. Ignoring the gasps of the people below he jumped the the next building and scrambled up it running alont the roof tops he saw the police cruisers below, he ran to the edge and jumped, down down he fell laughing manicly as he went he would have missed the police cruisers but he stretched his skin under his arms to form a wing like apperance, he glided down and landed on the front most police car, causing it to skid out of control and run in front of the other ones.

one car went speeding by after the fleeing teenagers but all the other ones skidded to a halt Seth rolled off the hood of the car and stood up grinning as the police approached him.

"Alright put your hands up!" one barked. Seth merely smiled and ran into an ally, the sound of gunfire following him as he ran.

Seth looked up "you again"? was all he said. He ran straight towards Thomas with an evil grin on his face "GET OUT OF MY WAY" he shouted. His Right hand twisted and formed a solid point he jumped forward and aimed for Thomas's heart, just then a bullet hit him in the arm, it wriggled around like a dying snake, Seth gasped in pain, that was his undoing. As he breathed in the toxic gas began to take effect, everything was going black. Seth fell to his knees staring up at Thomas with eyes full of malice, but still he was laughing manicly. Struggling he pointed a quivering finger at his attacker "I... I'll get you!" he stammered then he slumped over unconsious on the dirty ally street.

Seth began to regain conciousness, his head was still pounding and he could barely see, he looked around and to his surprise realized he was lying on the street of some ally. He felt weak, to weak to move, suddenly he heard gunshots "what the heck is going on?"

Archived