Home

Released

MTV2

Should I care? I don't. I'm really getting fed up with the stupid Celeb obsessed culture of today, If it isn't such and such trial for something, It's we are so shocked that so and so kept it from us that she was pregnant. I'm not fricking suprised she didn't say that she was pregnant! She probably didn't want people trying to ge her picture for some stupid fricking gossip mag.

(i'm not talking about Martha Stewart here just celeb news in general)

Originally posted by jon_hill987

Should I care? I don't. I'm really getting fed up with the stupid Celeb obsessed culture of today, If it isn't such and such trial for something, It's we are so shocked that so and so kept it from us that she was pregnant. I'm not fricking suprised she didn't say that she was pregnant! She probably didn't want people trying to ge her picture for some stupid fricking gossip mag.

(i'm not talking about Martha Stewart here just celeb news in general)

Me too. I care very little about celebrities with the exception of how good I think they perform their particular skill, and only then so I can choose whether I want to check out their work. Their total value to me is the quality of services rendered. :p

Originally posted by IG-64

speaking of her house, she can't leave her house. Not even to do gardening. :p

Only time she can leave her house is to go to the store and stuff.

she has 48 hours every week to go outside(doctor, groceries, etc.)

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Isn't that a little over doing it though? It's not like she is some big time criminal under house arrest. It was only the stock market, what do they think she is gonna do make it crash?

No. Insider trading is a big thing. Messing with the market (especially when it's at this stage where it's gimped out the ass) is not something that should be done.

Well if most people are like me and don't really keep up with what happens to celebrities(mainly because I don't care) then that means that most people still think she is in jail. Like I did. Then again I doubt most people are like me. :D

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Well if most people are like me and don't really keep up with what happens to celebrities(mainly because I don't care) then that means that most people still think she is in jail. Like I did. Then again I doubt most people are like me. :D

I don'y care either but i just happened to find out a few things by watchin the news before headin out to the school bus.

Archived