Home

Making Handmaiden a Jedi?

teleguy

^^

Strange. Have you already asked about it (assuming you did), then Kreia should have given you a little bit of info on it & that opens the door to Handmaidens jedi-ness. Did Kreia say anything about Handmaidens mother? Is the option "I want to talk to you about your mother" with Handmaiden there?

Ok I talked to Kreia about her. She told me

she had been a Jedi Master and that she wasn't allowed to have children. Then she said that you don't have to be a Jedi to use the force and that I would train Handmaiden just by being an example. Is that it? Handmaidens status hasn't changed yet.

Originally posted by teleguy Now I'm back on Telos , nobody's there and none of the doors are working wtf.

Now you've encountered an infamous glitch :o. You're not supposed to be taken back to that place. Everything was going well: Kreia and Atris saying "Betrayal," but then the game loads you into an empty Telos Academy...that part's not supposed to happen.... You can only reload a previous save and try again.

PS: Does the game always assume a darkside ending in part 1 or did I answer the questions wrong?

Nope. It's based directly by what you say to Atton. It's pretty clear which dialog option does what:

Atton: Well, I wasn't there...after they turned on the Jedi, of course. .

• The rumors I heard said Revan defeated Malak, then went to Korriban to unite the Sith against the Republic. = Darkside
  • I was led to believe that Revan saved the Jedi -- and the Republic. = Lightside

Atton: That was the rumor...grand crusade finally consumed her.

• How long have you been in that cage? Revan was a man, not a woman. = Male
  • I am not surprised... Revan lived for battle. She could not easily turn away from war -- or death. = Female

Originally posted by Derc

Now you've encountered an infamous glitch :o. You're not supposed to be taken back to that place. Everything was going well: Kreia and Atris saying "Betrayal," but then the game loads you into an empty Telos Academy...that part's not supposed to happen.... You can only reload a previous save and try again.

No, that didn't work either.Anyway I used

kse to make her a jedi now.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Can somebody tell me what savegame value determines Revans alignment or alternatively if there is a way to view the lightside part of the holocron/T3 messages.

Archived