Home

What moves do you want to be able to pull off?

Personally:

1. Send your fighter/bomber ships between 2 enemy capital ships and cause them to shoot each other.

2. Capture enemy ships by disabling their shields and engines and sending boarding craft.

3. Sneaking onto a planet while the space defenses are elsewhere, taking it over, then using it's defenses to blow the enmy spaceships out of the sky.

4. Waging a massive dogfight composed of only TIEs and X-Wings

5. Crush an entire rebel fleet with pure overwhelming force.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a toughy. I'd like to see blowing up entire planets with a death star. Or go on teh ship with teh boarding party and controll them while they look around the ship. Maybe doign a kamakazi move to bring down a shield by rammign into the shield generator with a star destroyer.

Originally posted by jokemaster

Personally:

1. Send your fighter/bomber ships between 2 enemy capital ships and cause them to shoot each other.

2. Capture enemy ships by disabling their shields and engines and sending boarding craft.

3. Sneaking onto a planet while the space defenses are elsewhere, taking it over, then using it's defenses to blow the enmy spaceships out of the sky.

Everything stated here!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just love the landscape to be a neutral city, and then march walkers into the city and start razing skyscrapers to the ground, while TIE fighters overhead strafe the ground recklessly. Also having squads of stormtroopers mercilessly slaughtering the civilians would make my day. As cruel as it sounds, you know the evil dictator inside you wants to do that. :devburn::atat::deathstar

• 4 weeks later...

id like to be able to use every type of star wars vehicles,play in every game location from starwars including both kotors,and be able to get new vehicles,and use every character seen in starwars.thatd be great wouldnt it?and you might be hearing 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!'from civillians when taking over a planet.

Originally posted by sargent_johnson

id like to be able to use every type of star wars vehicles,play in every game location from starwars including both kotors,and be able to get new vehicles,and use every character seen in starwars.thatd be great wouldnt it?and you might be hearing 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!'from civillians when taking over a planet.

Woah, hold your horses. Remember that it's only OT era, and I doubt they'd be able to fit every character, even if it was just from the movies, not the EU.

As a side-note: I'd like to be able to hire mercenary ships and hire assasins to kill enemy generals and heros.

• 3 months later...
Personally:

wat u talkin about

• 1 month later...

Some people don't respect Star Wars. First of all, no space battle could be composed of nothing but X-Wings and Tie Fighters. Tie's are single engined one man fighters with no hyperdrive. They have to be close to an Imperial Capital ship, Space Station, or base. Really, I just want to be able to watch my A-Wings and X-Wings fly around and over the capital ships and have awesome, breathtaking dogfights like in the movies. And Jedis vs. AT-AT's? Come on now, that's just stupid.

Not all TIE's are restricted with no hyperdrive.... My favorite, the TIE Defender has one, as does the TIE Advanced.

Also, Evergreen everyone is right to have their opinion. Personally I dont think AT-ATs vs. Jedis isnt stupid. If an uneducated jedi luke can kill one on foot just think what a trained jedi can do. You underestimate the force young one. The power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force.

• 4 weeks later...

Crash (deliberately) my Stardestroyer into a planet and have it actually affect the landscape/land battle. "Sir, there's something trying to land... by the force it huge... Oh... Noooooooooooooooooooo......." Earth shattering noise like thunder as ship impacts... hehe, I'm sick but i love that image :D

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the having the two ships shoot each other thing, although I don't know how they would do that. I would also like to make certain ships that can ram things and cause HUGE amounts of damage, but just make them barely maneuverable or something, so they would have to pretty much have a straight shot.

And then I would like to capture enemy ships, perhaps have an option to send it hurtling off somewhere to ram another ship. If it missed, I suppose I could just go and get it again :D.

That, and I would like to use the terrain to my advantage, as in setting traps, triggering landslides/avalanches, or things like that. I don't know if they will do that or if they will, but I think it might be nice.

• 1 month later...
Personally:

Everything you stated and a few of mine:

I would like to see something like fighting battle stations and blowing up resource mining facilities. That was about space combat.

Now gorund combat: I would like to have cities to conquer, skyscrappers to tear down, military headquarters to bombard and buildings to assault. Fighting in cities is great.

i think that the one move that i wish i could pull off is the Thrawn pincer - you put interdictor's around the enemy fleet then jump your own fleet blindly into the mix and bang the enemy doesnt know whats hit them its been used since Trawn invented it, and then again by Ackbar a couple of years later.

Archived