Home

Suggestions for slider for JA+ 2.3

Let's not forget clans that are just waiting for you to "lame" one of them so they can have an excuse for slapping you around and gangbanging you.

Yes, a bunch of Kyles standing there, twitching and moving now and then, most of them with their chat bubbles above their heads, looking at you as you are "sleeping"

Seriously, I miss Saber Only Full Force FFA servers.

Also what's with some people considering Force being "lame"? I often get comments like "you are lame, force noob"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Master William, I am waiting for them to say Katas are lame... or something. If you beat them, you must have used some kind of "lame" method, because we all know that no one can compete with any clan memeber's 1337 skills. :rolleyes:

I think I'll take a nap as you guys continue to debate. :D Don't lame me, remember, my saber will be down. ;)

Well if you end up in abusive servers just leave and go to another until you find a good one.

Believe me slider isn't for the abusive admins not at all. If he was he wouldn't have made my server a beta test server.

I think ja+ is very good it gives so much more dimension to playing jedi academy. So much more you can do and just because ja+ can make things easier. I never forgot where i came from (jk2 1.02) JA+ never changed me. I still fight the same way, do the same things. JA+ just adds a big list of other things I can do.

Those abusive admins they would have been abusive even without JA+. just leave the server. When I notice another server abusing the JA+ features.. Like disabling all force. I ussualy ask: You think force is lame or something? They ussualy reply with yes.

So then I simply go. If force is lame, darth vader and luke skywalker are lame. if they are lame, then star wars is lame. If star wars is lame, JA is lame. If JA is lame and you are playing it. That makes you lame as well.

Then they ussualy shut up or ban me =P but it's the truth. If you disable like 1 or 2 forces. Ok that's not a problem but a few to all? or all weapons? that completly ruins the game.

I cant wait for slider to enable the option of turning the dimensions the other way around. I really prefer fighting in the no rules dimension because people usually run away with grapple or jetpack and I like the fact that you cant use admin.

Just wish you guys would stop looking at just the abusive servers but also to the non abusive servers. See what a great mod JA+ is. This mod has so much potential. Like I always say. Don't take it out on the mod or slider because hes trying his best to stop people from abusing it. Take it out on the abusive admins. Their the blame. If ja+ wouldn't excist it would have been another mod who would get the blame. BLAME THE ADMINS!

Originally posted by VaSBuffy

If ja+ wouldn't excist it would have been another mod who would get the blame.

No, ja+ is as anoying as boring, i get tired of playing with it seeing all the people laming and escaping with the jetpack or doing an special attack while they are going to you with the grapple, etc. Just look in jk2, there where much more mods (i think the perfect mod was JediMod) and the only one i got tired of it was sliders mod.

I don't know, maybe you should try more mods in your server and then talk. :rolleyes:

Yea the "FFA" fighting is pretty much dead now after the "your laming me" era began. I like JA+, but I can see Slider is now watering down the admin which taking away amslay and watering down amempower. Those two things is the only ones ive noticed of the changes in the latest update. I view JA+ and other admin mods a tool that can be used for good or bad. Slider has been grateful to code this mod for us to use. Buffy is right if you find urself in an abusive server, leave and never go back thats what I do. And with those servers without full weapons or full force, not all people like to play the game that way. Some people just wanna duel with sabers which alot of them are good at. I do agree that alot of these mods has destroyed the game play since the beginning of JO. You could join a real ffa game and have a real battle and no one would yell "Lame".

I have a suggestion for slider. Now that the "two dimensions" thing is in his mod, he should do the following:

Put in an EXPLICIT clause in his readme file that says you aren't allowed to host old versions. Send the word out to websites hosting old versions of his mod, that they have to take them down, via author's request (if he can't do it himself).

This will limit the damage done by old versions that don't contain these improved features and help phase out the obsolete ones.

To Young Jedi King:

Originally posted by Young Jedi King

True Kurgan and please correct me if I’m wrong it requires the Rcon password does it not??

Yeah, and your point is? Rcon is Remote Control. Normally a game is adminned by one person, the person who owns the server. I don't see a problem with this. Most games don't allow you to have 50 people adminnning a single server. That's overkill. But for some reason all the admin mods felt the need to put in "subadmins." This just means that instead of one abusive admin, you now can give "admin powers" to all of your abusive friends as well. So in a CTF game you can give your entire team the ability to slap/sleep/slay the other team to death. Pretty stupid.

So admins being reluctant to give out their Rcon password to random strangers is really no argument at all. That's how it's supposed to work. It's like people who want to admin servers but are too lazy or cheap to get their own.

And anyway, having subadmins doesn't mean that all the abusive commands are justified. The only reason subadmins are so popular is because they get access to the "godlike" super powers (like slap/sleep/punish/teleport) that the abusive admins get. If they only had warn, kick, ban and the ability to restart the map, how many people would honestly seek them?

You are right in that aspect kurgan it would pretty much kill the mod’ing community and the game in the long run…but as long as there are the players that like admin mods (which we both should know there always will be) there will always be some one to make them and of course someone to complain about said mod.

The thing is, the ration of people who want to be megalomaniacal "anti lamer" admins is disproportionate to the number of coders able to create admin mods. This small group of coders has the responsibility. If they don't create such mods, the vast majority of power hungry 12 year olds who like to slap people won't bother to learn to code in order to make one. They'll just beg and whine to try to get their way.

Your right there is very few games that have sub admin systems if any at all… However there is also very few admin systems that have the power one has with rcon.

Not sure how this is relevant. Rcon is in all Quake3 based games. UT has a similar admin system built in. Most games do these days (with some exceptions like Republic Commando). Being able to change game settings, kick and ban are just standard features. Being able to do it through a command line remotely is also not that big a deal.

Admin mods take it way too far, by making it so that you can win the game by pressing buttons, using abilities that have no counters and that the other players can't use. It's like having a "win" button and a "make other player lose" button. It's silly.

It's like somebody decided "you know what, I really wish Jedi Academy was exactly like an IRC chatroom with me as the head Op and people I hate as the players" and then went from there, creating admin mods.

Now I could be wrong but was that not the whole reason these admin mods/sub admin systems were made was so server owners did not have to give out rcon pasword???

I don't know, and I don't care. The point is, the subadmin system just encourages the abuse to get spread around to more people. It gives people an incentive to suck up to abusive admins so they can gain some of that "power" themselves. This in turn lends more temptation to the whole "cheating" angle. Now instead of one guy flying around invincible slapping people, you can have his whole team or his whole clan doing it to everyone who connects.

Of course having even one unstoppable player in the game ruins things, but it's even worse when you have lots of them.

I have seen some of these “honorz” clans (as you put it) do a team FFA match and some of these matches are just as fun to watch and play in as a FFA with full force and guns…

So they stand around and duel each other with No Force One at a time?

That's not a team game, that's a ladder. There's a big difference. And if somebody starts typing, they have to stand there and wait for them to finish. And don't get me started on all the bowing and other nonesense. And if somebody turns their saber off, this person is completely untouchable. You can't have a competative game with those kinds of restrictions because it's too open to abuse and subjective judgement calls. That's why games are programmed. Otherwise we might as well be moving flashing orbs around the screen and writing down our scores on a piece of paper, according to whatever rules we want to imagine.

On the other hand I do agree there are a few people out there that I wonder what have they been smoking with the “rules” they have but I also know they pay for the server they can do what ever they want doesn’t mean I have to go to that server…

Right, the trouble is that honorz and admin mods have infected most of the community. It's very difficult to find a stable server that's not part of this honorz/admin mod bandwagon. Thus people who bought the game to play it how it was intended are left out in the cold.

That's a pretty big slap in the face to them and the developers of the game.

It's like if people bought Expensive Cars just to toss them off cliffs. It's like okay, so the people who designed and built the cars are getting paid, but all their hard work is basically being trashed (literally) for a purpose it wasn't intended. Why bother anymore?

Well how would you resolve this problem if you release the code needed to mod the game you pretty much have to expect an admin mod to come out…

Not so. How many online games with open editing have NOT had abusive admin mods released for them? Most have not. It's only JK2, JA, and Half Life, and possibly Quake1 that have done it, according to the info people have posted. More popular games than that haven't had abusive admin mods created.

For some reason these Duelist honor obsessed people have taken over the Jedi community and made up their own dogma that they expect everyone to follow. The admin mods are just their "tool" to punish heretics (ie: people who play the game as intended).

I guess that what I was trying to point out in my past post kurgan is we have to take the bad with the good and quit the complaining about Ja+ because there will always be that one coder out there that wants to have the popular mod no matter what he/she has to do.

We have as much a right to complain when he does something stupid, as he has a right to continue doing said actions. Where does this idea that we shouldn't complain about a bad mod that's ruining the community come from?

If he didn't want criticism, he shouldn't have released his mod to the public, period. So it's an exchange that will continue, indefinately. Sure, he cna't please everyone, but I think anyone can see that his mod, which is extremely popular, has turned the community into something it was never intended to be.

It'd be like if somebody made a mod for Doom3 wherein it made the game FullBright all the time and took away all weapons and monsters. You just walked around the halls and talked to people in a virtual chat room. And this mod was so popular that 95% of Doom3 owners used it all the time.

Then these people started attacking people who didn't use it, and presurring them to use the mod, and if they didn't like it, they were shunned and excluded. It'd be silly right?

People who bought the game and wanted to play it basically aren't allowed to, by these people. They are only allowed to MISuse it.

Just so all know I know the maker of OmNi mod (from jk2) he was going to release his mod in jka but got beat to the punch by slider so either way there was going to be a admin mod in jka not matter what anyone wanted…..

Slider was still wrong to do it. All the people who made abusive admin mods were wrong. They are all to blame. He could have stopped or cleaned up his mod anytime, but apparently he let his pride go to his head, and went with what was popular, rather than what was good for the community or made sense. Sorry to say.

I know this Kurgan besides why would an admin mod fix these exploits???? I look more to OJP (and other mods) to fix the exploits in duel mode and FFA then I do for JA+ to me JA+ is nothing more then a FUN mod….

Because all these admin mod creators CLAIM that their mod is designed to "put the admin BACK in the driver's seat" (as if they were not there already) and "give the admin control of his server" (as if he didn't have it already).

Many of them also claim to be "revolutionary" and "improved." What is improved or revolutionary about a mod that is full of chaotic features that destroy any semblance of game balance, and let an admin basically cheat and destroy the flow of the game? In fact, that encourage such actions?

It's false advertising. Fixing exploits would be an improvement to the game.

Thus all of these admin mods are worthless compared to OJP. There, I said it.

Even the best admin mod that features abusive commands is just chocolate coated dung by comparison. You still get crap when you bite it.

To me I blame the server owners and the admin’s abusing the powers more then I do the Mod makers but that’s me..

They couldn't be so abusive if the tools were not handed to them on a silver platter. So the Admin Mod makers are the #1 person to blame in all this. The fact that people agree with them and gleefully use their mods is no excuse.

I whish more Basejka duel server’s had that sediment but alas most duel servers that I have come across do not and the ones that do are usually running blademod which is not a bad mod but the players are all concerned about there “stats” to fight….

I haven't used blademod. But if it lacks abusive commands, then I don't have an argument with it. A mod is a mod. If you took away the abusive commands, JA+ would just be a poor mod (ie: one that's interesting, but unbalanced). Since Slider is constantly working on it, that might change someday, but until he removes the abusive commands, my criticism of it stands.

What is holding him back? That he'd admit to a mistake? Or that he's reluctant to upset the "honorz" people who want to slap, sleep and fly around while invincible to impress noobs?

I agree you don’t need the slap/sleep/slay/bunny/empower/bangun/ghost commands infact if those commands were gotten rid out of every mod I would not care…

If that happened, it would indeed be a great day for the community. All of that crap began in JK2, and it could have stopped if these guys would just take some responsiblity for their actions and clean up their act. Instead they tried to fork the blame onto others and their supporters did the same (as you did with your "well, I blame the bad people who abuse these commands, not the people who invented them").

Break the chain, that's what I'm saying.

I’m not a Honor player or a Real Gamer To be honest I don’t really care I go to a server if there just standing around doing the honor thing I’m not going to care I’ll play by there rules (since it’s there server same as you ask people to abide forums rules) I also like a good FFA if I find a server that I like I add it to my favorite’s list and I go back I have quite a few server in my favs list one of which is Chop Shop

I didn't get any of the Jedi games so I could stand around and chat with people. I didn't get them so I could have a duel once in a great while without force powers. I got them because I knew you could use Force, Guns, and Sabers in an exciting combat environment, that rose above the likes of Quake and other pure gunning games.

I didn't want to Role Play, and I thought that wouldn't be a problem because these were First Person Shooters, not role playing games.

And this is another point. Various HonorZ and RPG advocates constantly go "well it's NOT a first person shooter!" "it's a third person slasher with RPG basis!" wrong, wrong, and wrong. These people don't even understand what they're saying.

Kurgan I understand what your trying to strees and no offense was taken infact I understood what the real gamers were trying to tell people but I’m of the logic that people will be people there will always be that sore loser there will always be the coder that will do anything for his mod to be most used and there will always be people out there that want a admin mod so I have come to a point were I just don’t care I’m there to play a game nothing more..

The thing is, modders don't HAVE to do what people want. Look at the editing requests thread. Most of the requests in there are IGNORED. Most mods that are created are also ignored for the most part.

So what? A mod maker makes a mod because he or she WANTS TO, not because there was some "demand" from the community. Sure, some modders do it with the hopes of getting community praise, and a few succeed. Some even get jobs in the games industry by getting noticed. But those are pretty rare. Most of the time you hear about some popular idea project that starts, and there's a lot of hoopla, but they end up cancelling, quitting or just fading away with nothing really accomplished, Or it ends in grief and anger because they fight over what to do or their fans lose interest because they want it NOW and the project makers just can't get it done in a reasonable time frame. Making a mod is very difficult when you're not on a budget and a schedule and your group is just loosely connected people doing it in their spare time.

So just because some people out there WANT admin mods doesn't mean that admin mods are inevitable, nor does it mean that admin mods SHOULD be made.

And admin mods COULD be made without abusive commands. You're giving the false supposition that admin mods that are abusive are inevitable. That's just not the case, otherwise every online game with open editing would have one, and such mods would be popular in all games. Instead, only a tiny handfull of games have them. In fact, if such mods were REALLY that great, game developers would just build their games around them, rather than waiting for some 2 bit coder to put one together and release it on the internet.

They wouldn't make games anymore, they'd just make graphical chat rooms where a person could make players explode and disappear whenever he wanted to for fun. Think of the time and money they'd save by making such games! Since they don't do this, this tells me that such things are not inevitable or desirable.

I don’t think you have….this turned into a debate on the first page lol…and yes this horse has been dead for months now....

Yeah, I feel like I'm repeating myself, and I keep responding to the same excuses given over and over in defense of these abusive admin mods.

I know there are other people out there who feel as I do on this, so perhaps I can demonstrate WHY we feel this way. It's not that we're some crazy stupid people, our criticisms are valid. These mods go against everything these games stand for. They don't have to, but the makers created them that way, and for whatever reason, refuse to amend their mistakes.

They can still make good what they have made bad however, if they would just do so, I'd be much happier about the situation!

Originally posted by Kurgan

Otherwise we might as well be moving flashing orbs around the screen and writing down our scores on a piece of paper, according to whatever rules we want to imagine.

Whoa... KICK ASS!! When does it come out? Can I pre-order? :D :D :D

Originally posted by VaSBuffy Well if you end up in abusive servers just leave and go to another until you find a good one.

You say it as if there is such a thing out there.

Out of all the JA servers I have seen in the past few days with some sort of admin mod installed, each and every one of them has some form of prepubescent social outcast getting off on slapping people around, slaying and just all around being a pompous dick. There will always be those types of people, and even if you turn to another server, or a clan's leadership, or ****, even go as far as repeatedly crashing the server with particular exploits, all they do is shrug their shoulders while they reach for their console keys for /amsleep nublar101.

Believe me slider isn't for the abusive admins not at all. If he was he wouldn't have made my server a beta test server.

BULL****

Since Jedi Academy was released, I told everyone here that I was waiting for the moment that some SOB was going to appeal to the abusive admins and release an admin mod with abusive commands in place. Sure, C1 and Hex were both finding other ways to work adminmods, but it only takes one leak/hand over of a source code to go right back to square one. Guess where that hand over came from?

I think ja+ is very good it gives so much more dimension to playing jedi academy. So much more you can do and just because ja+ can make things easier. I never forgot where i came from (jk2 1.02) JA+ never changed me. I still fight the same way, do the same things. JA+ just adds a big list of other things I can do.

Hold on, if you can listen over great distances, you might be able to pick up the distinct sound that is my extreme laughter over what you just said.

Hey, look, I can sit down! Big deal. While you're at it, can you /amsit on my mine I so carelessly placed?

Not to mention that things JA+ can do have been ripped from other mods, if not by code, then by concept.

Those abusive admins they would have been abusive even without JA+. just leave the server. When I notice another server abusing the JA+ features.. Like disabling all force. I ussualy ask: You think force is lame or something? They ussualy reply with yes.

Once again:

BULL****

rcon does not enable a user to slap, slay, freeze, sleep, etc. It only allows kicking and banning. Both which are the least abusable commands. Not to mention a smart person knows how to get around banning, but I digress...

Futhermore, rcon allows access to server commands which effect EVERYONE. The administrator may be thinking that he's going to screw a "lamer," but in reality he's screwing everyone.

Just wish you guys would stop looking at just the abusive servers but also to the non abusive servers. See what a great mod JA+ is. This mod has so much potential. Like I always say. Don't take it out on the mod or slider because hes trying his best to stop people from abusing it. Take it out on the abusive admins. Their the blame. If ja+ wouldn't excist it would have been another mod who would get the blame. BLAME THE ADMINS!

This mod is at best an IRC extension, contradicting the purpose of the game. If Slider wanted to so much as remove the abusive commands, he would have thought with his head and done the same exact thing C1 and Hex were avoiding when JA was in it's infancy. And now he suddenly has a revelation and decides to do it now that his competition is out of the way?

Movie Battles II is a great mod. ForceMod is a great mod. ProMod was a great mod. Masters of the Force, when it was still in it's concepts and testing, could have been a great mod. JA+ is nothing more than a piece of rubbish that turns the game into something it isn't. A virtual chat room. when the game ORIGINALLY came out. He could have come here during the final days of Jedi Knight II to see what ****ed it up for all of us, but instead he turned his head and didn't give a damn. Look and see where Jedi Academy is now. It is a joke amongst FPS games.

If I had that chance to go back in time to fix something, I'd head back to the 1.03 days, find Dest and beat the living crap out of him until he tells me that he won't release the JediMod source code. That is where things went wrong.

Prior to JediMod++ and JA+, admins had no opportunities to be abusive. However, all it took was two people to give them the tools to abuse to their whims. Both the admins and the creators are to blame.

Face it, guys, this game is nothing more than a piece of **** now. What was originally intended to be an FPS game has been converted into an RPG by the freakin' sore loser honor noobs. I don't know about you, but I've left the game long ago, occasionally coming back only after every few months just to visit some old friends and have a few good frags here and there.

BTW, for you RPG loving people out there, go play Neverwinter Nights. Leave JA and let it be the FPS game it was meant to be in the first place...

• 4 weeks later...

In Slider's defense, he did not physically steal the source code from my jk2 mod. Well, I don't think so unless he hacked my machine. I believe it was BOFH who donated his pipe dream of winning the mod wars to Slider along with the poorly coded source. There was also a leak at the Jedi Academy (http://www.thejediacademy.net) for those of you who don't know that, who was a traffiker of information to Slider and my upcoming ideas. I suppose that was my fault for sharing them at the time.

Slider does not yet realize his mistake as I did in jk2 where chasing the fame WAS the "cancer" to the game and I wish I could have realized that sooner. (early jk2 days) I believe things would be somewhat better than they are now. We tried to start fresh with a new game and it was only a matter of days until the admin abuse mod was introduced.

Now only if he mimmicked my jk3 mod...

c1 out!!!

You guys are being a little too hard on Slider. I being a competitive player that love nothing more than a huge fragfest of a ctf match can say that Slider has taken a great step forward with his alternate dimension feature.

Originally posted by zERoCooL2479

In Slider's defense, he did not physically steal the source code from my jk2 mod. Well, I don't think so unless he hacked my machine. I believe it was BOFH who donated his pipe dream of winning the mod wars to Slider along with the poorly coded source. There was also a leak at the Jedi Academy (http://www.thejediacademy.net) for those of you who don't know that, who was a traffiker of information to Slider and my upcoming ideas. I suppose that was my fault for sharing them at the time.

lol choosen one....

poor attempt to say again i stole code or used other code to make JA+

all the code i used in JA+ is described in the readme....

BOFH , is not described....

I made JA+ starting from the raven SDK...

i even don'"t know what is BOFH until razorace told me a few weeks ago...

why do you think i stole code or used code without telling it?

HA i know, you wonder how i can code so quickly stable and steady things?

or perhaps you are jealous so you find excuses to try to say to all the people you know wrong things about me?

CHoosen one this is not my mod which were hacked many times just after a few month after the moment where you released the first version of your JK2 academy mod.....

SO don't compare JA+ to your JKA academy mod or bofh which were a crappy and backdoored mod.....

often people tend to blame other for things which only the blamers are guiltly.

i am tired of hearing you choosen one almost when you accuse me of stealing or using other people code without giving credits.

i

JKA is over. Dead. Unsalvageable. If you are a real player and yearn for the old days there is only one thing you can do. Reinstall JK2 and play basejk. Problem solved. Slider, your mod sucks. You changed the gameplay in ridiculous and absurd ways that have made the game basically unplayable. I won't repeat what has been said over and over about your newbish tweaks like 0 force regen, grapple hooks and jetpacks, protect + absorb at the same time, etc. baseJK2 is perfect.

JKA is over. Dead. Unsalvageable

always with you ethernal jka is dead!!!

do you have nothink more clever to say?

you advice to play on JK2 while there are less servers than in JKA?

what is the more dead game then?

lol

pathetic

Originally posted by Slider744

lol choosen one....

poor attempt to say again i stole code or used other code to make JA+

all the code i used in JA+ is described in the readme....

BOFH , is not described....

I made JA+ starting from the raven SDK...

i even don'"t know what is BOFH until razorace told me a few weeks ago...

why do you think i stole code or used code without telling it?

HA i know, you wonder how i can code so quickly stable and steady things?

or perhaps you are jealous so you find excuses to try to say to all the people you know wrong things about me?

CHoosen one this is not my mod which were hacked many times just after a few month after the moment where you released the first version of your JK2 academy mod.....

SO don't compare JA+ to your JKA academy mod or bofh which were a crappy and backdoored mod.....

often people tend to blame other for things which only the blamers are guiltly.

i am tired of hearing you choosen one almost when you accuse me of stealing or using other people code without giving credits.

i

A few things I need to correct you on.

1) It's chosen not "choosen".

2) Someone giving code to another is not stealing, so I'm not saying you stole the code. BTW, your code is / was not stable. I know a lot of friends that had machines running it and all kinds of screw-ups were happening. I can almost bet that your client commands are like ten pages of if / else blocks.:p

Also, calling your mod JA+ like BOFH's "jediplus" kinda made it obvious.

I believe BOFH said "I gave the code to a friend so I don't care anymore" after his third release of OmniAdmin Mod. If you say you didn't know BOFH until recent, then you probably knew him under a different alias.

3) JA Mod didn't have backdoors in it, silly. Only the rumored OmniMod had those. There were no secrets in there so don't imply that.

I somewhat agree with the people that say the game is dead. No I'm not jealous of you, so don't flatter yourself. Slider, just learn from this experience. When or IF a new game like this is released, and the source is also released, do not place admin abuse commands in there. I'm sure someone else might attempt it, but at least you will know you made the right decision.

looks like chosen one is lying when he says his JK2 academy mod has not backdoors....

Chosen one can you remember when all the hackers could go on your academy JK2 mod and becoming admin just changing their names with the good char sequence ^^^^^^^^^^^^?

[bthis is totally unthinkable to code the admin login function under the player name handle code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

So,chosen one , there are 2 possibilities:

[*]you coded backdoors with the handling name engine in your mod

[*]or you are a very bad coder that don't know how to code things properly

[/list=1]

once again i don't know what is BOFH until razorace told me a few weeks ago....

JA+ is the name of the mod a friend adviced me to set for my mod because i was searching to make a mod that handle several modules but all in a configurable way so that you can set everything ON/OFF...

that is why the name he advice me to take was JA+ because this is JA witH/+ what you want your game look like

I want to make this real simple so that there is no confusion:

Basejka - Designed by Raven, trusted by ID to balance and make such games as Quake 4 which will definately be one of the largest games ever made. A highly respected game developer. Professional devs with almost a decade of game balancing under their belts.

JA+ MOD - Designed by Slider, an amature coder with no experience who has never been trusted by anyone to balance anything. A newbie in the game with no respect from the highly skilled and older members of the JK community.

So...which version do you think is going to be more balanced for competitive play?

Archived