Home

KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)

Forik saw the man start moving towards him

Forik, "Forik, Khoonda Militia, im giving you the option to surrender.

Forik pulled out his vibrosword, "Though i will use force if necessary, and judgin by that arm your at a disadvantage"

Forik held the sword upright waiting for a response.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sankra was looking down his sniper scope on a large tree branch. His target reciticle was pointing at the head of a twi'lek mercenarie who was also holding a sniper. The T'wi'lek had took a shot which sankra tracked to aria, 'schutta' he whispured under his breath as he took his scope back to the twilek and aimed at the forehead, 'take a shot at my team mate, You die.' he fired a shot directly at the twi'lek and it hit firmly on his forehead. He raised his com-link and opened a com to Gorlin, Aria and chen.

Sankra- "I took out the sniper but he may have reported your persission."

Gorl heard Sankra's message.

He turned to face Aria, "Looks like our cover is blown" He pulled out his heavy repeating rifle and the comlinked Sankra, "Czera knows we are here, but they don't know that you aren't travelling with us, your gonna have to cover us when the firefighting starts"

Aloriia heard the transmission and gathered the coordinate data. She quickly rushed outside towards Ty and Thallonius.

Aloriia- "We've got contact! Our scout in sector 401 is reporting contact with an attacker."

Thallonius- "All right then, lets meet them. Strike team Foxtrot, lets get moving!!"

With that, Thallonius, Ty, 2 Mandalorians, and 2 Iridonians got in a speeder and headed for sector 401. Aloriia stayed behind and helped to finish the final preparations. She also helped set up a big 'surprise' of sorts for the attackers.

Ty had point, while one of the Mandalorians took the rear. Sector 401 was just ahead. Ty quickly held up his hand and stopped the team. In the bushes just ahead, Ty had spotted the body of the scout they had sent out earlier. He was already dead. Ty had his disruptor ready, but he carefully looked around the corner to study the landing site. He was expecting a large assault team to be waiting for them, but instead it was a relatively puny force of just 4 people. Ty then crept back towards the team and started whispering a plan.

Ty- "This must be a scout team or something because they only have 4 people with them. Now, those guys are all down there sitting in the open with almost no cover. Now, if we attack them like this.....

.....All right, lets move."

With that, the two Mandalorians rushed out from behind the corner and opened fire with their repeating rifles. The two Iridonians quickly got into position behind a nearby tree and started throwing several grenades at the enemy positions. Meanwhile, Ty and Thallonius moved in behind a rock outcropping and began to fire their own volleys with their disruptors. This allowed the Mandalorians to get behind a rock outcropping of their own. The battle was just getting started.

Originally posted by abespam

(so ignore lukekatarns last post)

((OOC: Isnt that obivous? I already said that.))
Originally posted by LukeKatarn

((I dunno, he didn't make it clear. If he was then ignore my last post. He might of, I am not sure at all. o_O))

Korth stopped the engine on the speeder and leaped onto the last reamining speeder with a driver and gunner, then he chopped off the drivers head, and gunner shot Korth in the left arm, while he did that Korth stabbed him in the heart.

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

The shuttle flew over the one that had already landed, Krowlington could see the exchange members down on the surface, and he was also able to see one that was moving the opposite way. Krowlington pressed a button on the control board, and the rear hatch opened..Transk's body, which was now in peices was sucked out onto the surface, many body parts were scattered near the shuttle, but the closest was the head of Transk. Krowlington shutted the rear hatch, and did a barrel roll off to the side, he didn't mind, being seen on the sensors, but he forgot about the turrets, and was struck in the wing..

The shuttle crashed rather close to the group, and Krowlington was knocked unconcious

Steven-what was that?

Computer-beep beeep beeeep

steven-A ship was shot aswell? I thought i took it out with a missile...

computer-beep beep beep

steven-great. they had two now you tell me. Well i'm going to see if i can make a new friend.

Steven picked up a vibroblade and got of the flacons child and walked towards the crashed ship slowly

Aria jumped back behind some cover, her newly acquired bangs fell out of her messy braid and fell over one of her eyes. Her eyes began to change too. They were no longer they calm and innocent, they began to take on a intense and vengeful appearance. She reached down to her belt and turned on her stealth generator. She began to blink in and out, Aria had built it to do so. Now she could run at the enemy in and out of view, a tactic she had created to confuse.. She un holstered her blasters and returned the fire from behind the cover. She glanced over at Gorl and nodded and then disappeared.

When she appeared again she was running diagonally to a rock. Blasts flew past and over her, but nothing phased her. She returned the fire once again and then disappeared. The nearest enemy was one of the Mandalorians. She spoke into the comlink.

Aria-“I’ve got the mandalorian in blue in my sights. Over”

Aria waited silently for Gorl’s orders. She was hasty, but she didn’t want to ruin any plans he might have had.

A pile of debris lied infront of steven as he came closer, Krowlington was laying in it, not visible from the debris that covered him. Krowlington soon awoken and he rose on his feet, he rose so quickly debris shot out from where he laid, with the flick of his his wrist he furiously unsheathed the wrist gauntlet blades. His new kill may be standing right infront of him, and he didn't bother to waste time on charging..

[Er, how do you wanna do this? Just us beating the crap out of eachother or one of killing eachother?]

He didn't bother at swiping with his wrist gauntlets, instead he just kicked out at Steven's ribcage, if his thunderous swipe was connected a few ribs could have been possibly fractured, but Krowlington planned to keep coming at Steven to wear him out..

He grunted somewhat. There was a slight pause, before his hands begun to move up to his mask..with a loud hiss his mask was now off revealing his rather tan, but scarred skin, his eyes were of different color [not like the grey, stated in the profile] He what looked like reptillian eyes, speaking coldly..

"What is it that you want?"

Rey stopped in his tracks. The mysterious man was right. He wouldn't last long in a fight. But he remained in battle stance.

Khoonda militia... Rey thought. "I'm a Republic Scout. Put down your weapon."

Forik, "Republic eh?, well as a Khoonda miltiaman i have jurisdiction here and considering you have been implicated in the murder of salvagers at the jedi enclave entrance i should be asking you to disarm."

Just then out of the corner of his eye, Forik saw the gunner and pilot of his speeder get mauled by the Zabrak.

He turned back to the human, "How about this, you help me subdue that maniac and then we'll sort this out?"

Meanwhile on Telos

"Hold until i tell you to" shouted Gorlin back to Aria.

He was pinned behind a rock with frag grenades going off mere metres from from him.

But Gorl had a little suprise for Czerka. He pulled out a transmitter and punched in the access code.

Waiting a few seconds, he heard the sound of speeders incoming and then there they were. His Exchange back up team. 2 speeders holding 2 human, 3 rodians and a couple of gamorreans came charging in all blasters blazing.

They disembarked and took some cover, a few of them were flanking the Czerka men, and they took full advantage. A human and two of the rodians took out the iridonians that had been assaulting Gorl.

Gorl shouted into the comlink, "Back-up has arrived, lets clean up this pitiful crew."

"Aria you have permission to fire"

With that Gorl screamed a hunter's predator cry and started shooting his bowcaster at the remaining Czerka.

Sankra was still on the tree branch and shooting down at those who where attacking his team. He knew he wasn't hitting anyone he just wished to scare the enemy away from the team.

Chen had taken cover behind a rock and was aiming his bowcaster at one of the iridonians as he began to pull the trigger, the iriodonian hid behind a tree.

Sankra saw an iridonian jump behind a tree and came right into sankras sight 'good night brotherine' he whispured under his breath as shot a blast at the aliens forehead.

Thallonius had seen the speeders come in and had been aiming for them, but it was no use. Ty tried to tell them to fall back, but the Iridonians were to focused to care about orders. Ty ordered the Mandalorians to fall back to the secondary position just towards the entrance to the small valley. They quickly complied while both Ty and Thallonius provided cover fire.

Then, both Ty and Thallonius made a quick retreat back towards the entrance. Ty and the Mandalorians then quickly laid down some cover fire while Thallonius set up a quick minefield. Then, all four of them retreated to their speeder and headed towards defense point 403a.

Ty- "Home base, this is Assault squad Foxtrot. We encountered a scout force of about 4, but they called in some backup. We are currently heading for Point 403-alpha. We will be needing backup, over."

Aloriia- "Understood Foxtrot. Assault squad Manta is on the way for assistance. Base out."

They arrived at the defense point and immidiately got out of the speeder.

Thallonius- "Okay people, we've got company on the way, so lets start moving like we got a purpose. Get those force fields up and get that mine field activated. Come on lets MOVE!!!"

Several force fields were activated that acted as an almost impassible barrier. Of course, they could be destroyed, but they were only meant to bottle up an assault rather than to outright stop it. The mine field was activated, and the several heavy turrets were activated. The defense force consisted of the Foxtrot assault team that just arrived, 8 Mandalorians, 4 Echanis, and 6 other mercenaries (two twi'leks and 4 humans). The defense point was about as good as you could get, and it couldn't be outflanked due to the sheild wall to their left and a plateau to their right.

Everyone grabbed a position and prepared for the assault.

Gorl watched the Czerka team retreat. He pulled out his comlink

"Exchange, regroup, they know we're coming and there going to have defences set up"

The gamorrean pair however had other ideas, "No we charge know while they run".

Gorl, "Thats a negative"

However it was too late, the gamorreans had already run of after the Czerka troops running straight into a minefield. It was an ugly site

Gorl, "Fools..., ok Sankra we're going to need to find out what they've got out there besides minefields. The rest of you regroup, get on the two servicable speeders we have, and don't worry more backup is on the way."

Denkin, one of human exchange thug lead the rodians into one speeder and started their engines. Borlish another exchange human got into the driver seat of the other speeder, the remaining two humans got into this speeder.

That left one spot on each speeder free.

"Which one do you want Aria"

Sankra heard Gorlins command and followed the speeder the attackers were in. He followed at a distance with his stealth field on untill it stoped near a plateau. he continued watching and made a mental note of the defences and the Merc activities.

Sankra (Into Com-link)- "Gorlin, I've arrived at the enemy defence position, They have a practically impenitrable barrier of force fields to the front and a plateau and mine field on eithur side. Some heavy turrets. They have the force they attacked with plus a mercenarie force of 18, various species, mandalorians, echani, twi'lek and human. If you want my advice we need some heavy weapons... a tank or two would be helpful."

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

He grunted somewhat. There was a slight pause, before his hands begun to move up to his mask..with a loud hiss his mask was now off revealing his rather tan, but scarred skin, his eyes were of different color [not like the grey, stated in the profile] He what looked like reptillian eyes, speaking coldly..

"What is it that you want?"

"You got shot down by Czerka. And i can tell you want revenge. Heres my idea. My ship is strongh enough to stand the Bases Anti Air guns. I can take them down and cause a distraction. When you go in and planet a bomb. Deal?"

Aloriia was almost ready. It wasn't much, but it should make for a heck of a difference. The Sunrider took off with several other frieghters. They weren't as heavily armed as the Sunrider, but they would do their function well. They headed off, flying low and fast towards Sector 401.

Aloriia- "Alright, the spot is just ahead, now lets get your attack vectors right boys."

She activated the targeting computer and set the targeting mode for 'Ground'. Her sensors immidiately chimed in that there were two speeders and a transport just ahead.

Aloriia- "You guys take the transports; I'll take the speeders."

With that, Aloriia locked on to one of the speeder bikes with a concussion missile and fired. It flew in low and very fast. Finally, it cleared the plateau and dove down towards the speeder. A proximity fuse went off about 10m from the speeder, detonating the warhead. Only this wasn't a normal warhead: it was a fragmentation warhead. Millions of pieces of flak impacted into the speeder and some into its occupants.

Rey considered the man's offer for a moment. He knew it was valid, for he was seemingly with the Khoonda militia. And Korth....Rey never found out his allegiances. But it was him who made him get this far with the Holocron.

"No deal," Rey said firmly. "You may be with the militia, but I had the permission of Administrator Terena Adare to explore the Enclave. That Zabrak and I found an artifact, and we were just traveling back to Khoonda...until your goons got in the way. Is that really how your militia operates?"

"Hey, woah there. A little anxious for a fight are we?" Rey dropped his vibroblade to the ground and put his hands up, though his left arm was still limp. "I'm not exactly itching for a fight at the moment, so you win," he said with a smirk on his face. He scanned the surface of the landscape, plastered with the remains of wrecked speeders. "Though it seems your 'witness' may have become one with Dantooine..."

Forik glanced around at the smoultering wrecks of speeders. The final speeder that had the zabrak on it was no where in sight, he must of sped off. Forik lowered the blaster.

Forik, "Well looks like your friend left you for dead, and since there's no servicable speeders were going to have to trek it back to Khoonda. There we'll get your arm looked at and sort out these murder accusations."

Forik lowered the blaster

"After You"

Archived