Home

KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forik saw the blaster pointed at his chest and smiled

"Not as dumb as you look, but do tell me how you plan to penetrate the mandalorian heavy armour that i am wearing?"

Not only that, thought Forik, but he doesn't know about the basic training i received on jedi defence right here at the enclave.

Just then Forik heard the sound of an incoming speeder. Forik just hoped it was more militia and not the zabrak.

Korth came zooming in with his speeder, he had just speed off ((AS YOU SAID CHAR CONTROLLING ME!:mad: )) to get enoug hspeed to do a full ram into the final speeder, destroying it. As Korth drew in very close to the speeder, he gave Rey the signal to hop on the speeder just as it rams into the other one.

((I thought you already destroyed the final one... O_o))

With great pain still in his left arm, Rey flipped a smoke grenade in the air and shot it with his blaster. As it exploded and left a blinding smoke screen, he hopped onboard Korth's speeder as it sped by.

[Yeah im back..]

He cackled, it was sick to hear, it was like running your nails down a chalkboard..

"I don't want revenge on anyone I want the death of every living life form, I would start with you, but instead im searching for the remaing Exchange members who actually pose a threat.."

He put the mask back on, and begun walking in the opposite direction he was slowly fading out, because of his stealth generator was kicking in..

Archived