Home

KotOR: Destruction of the Galaxy

The dark seeker flew through the atmosphere of Kashyykk and landed on an abandoned landon pad that was obviously left since the czerka occupation during the Jedi civil war. The three crew were in a small room with a holopad in the middle of the room the pad was projecting the image of kashyyykks surface.

Dan- We are here in section D-12 and according to the intel the force sensitive academy is a few clicks away in sector F-15.

Juno- The forest is two dense for the airspeeder we'll need to go by foot.

Dan- Agreed, We'll need to take the ground, the local wildlife won't be any trouble.

Juno- We need to bring the contractor a hand of the force sensitives, The right hand.

Dan- So i can't blow him up incase it damages our proof.

Juno- no sir i think we need to be a tad more subtle.

Dan- shame, we better get moving, S2, stay here make sure the ships ready to go on our return or for a quick pick up.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ska watched through the Force as the predator lept at him. Unknown to the predator, Ska was already absorbing the darkside energy that was eminating from him. As the predator landed, Ska felt a shimmering from the creature. Curiously, the creature was using a stealth field generator. It made no difference: one cannnot hide oneself from the Force.

As soon as the predator landed, Ska instilled energy from the Force into his nervous system. He unconciously guided it to his hand where it arced out towards the predator. As the electricity arced outwards, Ska lashed out with the Force itself on the Predator with a massive wave. Ska ceased the flow of energy through his nervous system and gathered energy in his legs. Releasing it, he lept backwards about 100m while activating his lightsaber in midair.

He didn't expect to be shocked he expected Ska to look at him oddly. Krowlington stumled back, but then he stood still the Celtic Mask giving the grim look to Ska. Suddenly, with a flick of his wrist the wristblade went right back into the gauntlet. he slowly rose his hands up to the mask and he yanked on a tube that was connected to the mask. Gas came out of the tube. Krowlington slowly moved his hands up to the mask and he begun to pull it off, he tucked the mask under his arm..he wasn't a predator he was a human..his skin was tan which happens to be rare for a Sith.

"I seek allegiance"

The zabrak and human bounty hunters walked the surface of kashyykk as if they were taking a strole around the fields of dantooine. They had no trouble from the creatures of the surface those that the local species feared through mythology. They were practically underneith the academy in the tree tops where their target was. They found a small lift made from ropes and wood and desided that would be the best way up, the lift rised as Dan drew his blasters and Juno activated his stealth field making him invisible. The lift arrived at its destination and 4 guards were there holding their blasters at Dan.

Guard "Don't move and put your weapons on your floor!"

Dan- " if you want"

He began to kneel on to one leg, when suddenly one of the guards throats was slit as if by the wind, Dan then rooled to the left and shot 2 of the guards killing then instantly. The last guard stering at what seemed to ge a blade made of blood floating it the wind as it began to fly at him hittind him in the forehead, he fell backwards on to the ground. Juno decloaked and walked over to the man his vibroblade just impaled and kneeled next to him and pulled it out of the guards skull.

Juno- "I won that one."

Dan- "I make it 2 all"

Juno- "Its not the quantity its the quality"

Dan- "Ha, mine was still quick, yets go these weren't our targets."

The two walked into the academy, it was practically empty they managed to avoid those who were in the academy, dan presumed the rest were all in training or somthing. They arrived at there targets quarters, they knocked on his door and was opened by a male human wearing a kind of jedi robe but differant. Dan and juno both pushed him into his room and walked in Juno locked the door behind them as dan pointed a blaster at his head.

Adept- "Don't do it, please don't kill me!"

Dan- "Sorry, it's not personal"

Dan then fired his weapon at the mans head ensureing an instant death, Dan rearly killed his bountys if he could avoid it but if he had to he always made sure they didn't suffer. When The adept hit the floor Juno rushed over to him and removed his hand as evidance. The two then quickly left.

The Blind seeker shot out of the atmosphere at full speed to head to Telos, The stars then streaked as they entered hyperspace.

SA sat down in the Pazaak Den against the Champ. "Alright, what's your wager, you little runt?"

"10,000 credits, plus a champ-level card."

The droid thought for a sec, and nodded. "Alright, 10 thou creds and my entire side-deck." SA looked at the Champ, who apparently had on a grin.

As the two began to play, T9 moved around the Den, and suddenly heard a earsplitting scream. The doors opened and the guard's body was flung into the Den, nearly landing on T9. A massive wookiee with dark, nearly black fur ducked into the Den.

He roared and glared down at T9. "Vogga wants to see you and the other machine in his room."

"Bee-beep beep boop ooh?" T9 quickly replied.

"Yes. But the fat slug not figure it out had the two Jeedai not come to his doorstep and threaten the fat Hutt."

T9 thought for a minute, and began to charge his emitter. He turned his head toward SA who nodded.

"I'm sorry, Champ, but it looks as if we're going to have to finish this another day..." The little creature nodded, picked up his cards and belongings, and left the Den.

The wookiee motioned for the droids to follow, and crouched down to fit back out of the door. Just as the beast began to turn, T9 let lose a shot from particle emitter, throwing the Wookiee down and creating a fairly large, smoking crater in his shoulder. SA walked on top of the wookiee and aimed his rifle down at the head.

===

The droids rushed over to the docking bay, while the people of the Pazaak Den cleaned up their mess, and the wookiee carcass. A Twi'lek was readying his ship for liftoff, when he was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Eh, what?" SA merely stared at him for a few seconds, then stabbed him with his hidden vibro-blade. The two entered the ship and took off.

"Vogga will undoubtedly scour the moon until he sees that we have left. And he'll have guards posted around for a while, waiting for our return... So where to, my friend?"

"Beep-boo dwah!"

"Nal Hutta it is." SA muttered as he set course to the damned planet.

As the ship slowly made way to Nal Hutta, T9 searched the ship and noticed a strange little item in the midst of all the useless junk. He called to his assassin friend and handed him a special lightning emitter (droid shock arm-like weapon, only it can strike multiple targets and can disable certain droids and machines and paralyze most biological beings. It also doesn't do nearly as much damage).

Berus looked at Fenn. "They're gone..."

Fenn looked back. "What do you mean?"

"They've left the planet. Don't say we should stay, because we'll end up dead because of some other Sith spit pistol-jockey bounty hunter."

"Alright, let's get back to the Meerkat..." Fenn sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, look who's back..." came a masked voice.

"Alright, Kurik, don't get too teary." grinned Berus.

Kurik sniggered, nodding to Fenn. He wandered off to the map room.

"You'd better go get some sleep, Fenn. You're going white as a damn Kasha crystal."

"I will... I'm just... nevermind. G'night."

"Night." Berus smiled, making his way to the cockpit. "How's it going, Vrussk?"

The Twi'lek turned his head to acknowledge Berus.

"Not bad. You?"

"Fine. Just a little bounty hunter trouble, but nothing else." Berus shrugged. "Think you can get us to Onderon?"

"Closest I can get's Dxun, boss. Sorry.

"Don't be. Just get us down there."

"No problem, boss." Vrussk gave the Iridonian a smile, before looking back at the brightly-lit controls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berus poked his head into the starboard cabin doorway. Fenn was asleep. Or at least she looked like it. "Hey, Berus..." Her tone seemed to be a very depressed one.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Do you ever get the feeling that someone's hoping you're dead?

"Umm... that depends. Are you talking about bounty hunters or-"

"No. Someone that you've betrayed or left behind."

"Oh, all the time. Damn Twi'lek women figure I'm what their life revolves around."

"Fair enough. I get that with my brother. He's a merc now, and apparently, he's got bounty hunting under his belt as a part time thing. He's been sent after me... alone."

"And you don't think he's going to go subtle on you, do you?"

"Nope. He hates me. Thinks I'm the source of all his trouble. Like when he met this girl, I accidentally let slip that he shot himself in the foot when he was out hunting with a friend. She walked off. He pointed his blaster at my head, warning that he'd murder me if he ever saw me again. And, I know that he's waiting for us on Onderon. Or Dxun. Just depends whether or not he realises that we can't get through. And, if he *is* on Dxun, whether or not he can avoid the Mandalorians and the other little beasties."

"Don't worry. I'll only slice off his hand if he points a blaster at you." Berus smirked.

"Thanks. I'd appreciate it." Fenn giggled.

"Well, with that to be thought on, get some rest. We're going to Dxun, should be there in a few hours." Giving her another smile, Berus went to his quarters, hearing the buzz of Terrim's fusion cutter as he worked on the crew's astromech droid. Sitting on his bed, he yawned, and sprawled out on it. He fell asleep to the soft hum of the engine.

Dan juno walked along the newly restored surface of Telos, they stood in the middle of a field outside one of the newly built cities. On their arrival to telos they were told to meet outside of the city at the location they now stood to make the exchange. They had been there for nearly an hour and dan was getting frustrated while juno was as calm as he always was.

Dan- They've ****** Us, they aren't coming.

Juno- Calm down they are coming.

As he said those words 3 airspeeders appeared on the horizon and were heading in there direction.

Juno-see

Dan- Considering the secracy of this guy in the pass why would he bring three airspeeders.

Juno- To out number us.

Dan- **** it's a trap!

one of the airspeeder began to shoot at the two bounty hunters on the ground as the other two began to lower to surface level for landing. Dan and Juno dived in opposite directions to avoid the shots being fired when dan managed to right himself he fired a rocket from his backpack launcher at the speeder that was fireing at them, the rocket sored upwards and impacted the right repulsorlift engine causing it to blowout with in turn caused the speeder to spin out of control and crash into the land. while this was happening the other two speeders landed and 4 people got out of each. Juno cloaked as Dan managed to fire another rocket at one of the landed speeders the explosion killed the 4 surrounding crew and knocked 2 of the men from the other speeder to the floor, dan drew both his blasters and shot one of the men who were still standing, the other standing man appeared to be floating in the air withh a bloody blde through his stomach. he was then tossed aside and ht the floor as Juno decloaked and wiped off his vibroblade. Both Dan and juno walked over to the two men who got knocked to the floor one had died as he got a piece of shrapnal in his chest from the speeder explosion. The other was knocked out but coming through so dan grabbed him an pushed him up against the side of the speeder and slapped him to bring him through.

Dan- WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?!?

Man- He'll kill me.

Dan- SO WILL I!

Man- ok, ok, It was an exchange boss.

Dan- What! Why would an exchange boss want us dead.

Man- He didn't want to pay the bounty.

Dan- What the bounty was for the excange?

Man- Yes

Dan- ok, one last question, What are the start-up codes for this speeder?

Dan and Juno we're flying to their ship in their newly acquired speeder.

Juno- You know how the exchange opporate, no loose ends!

Dan- I know we need to leave.

Juno- where do we go?

Dan- Somewhere we can hide... Nar Shadaar!

Juno- The heart of the exchange opporations.

Dan- last place they will look!

(YES!! nah, only kidding. Come and join)

Harrison"we're opening the door!" The door opened. As soon as it open a laser bolt came from the room and killed harison. The other crew menbers started shooting into the room. A disk threw out of the room and cut off one of theres head

"Patrol to ship, we're under attack by an unknown enemy. It's taken out two of our menbers and we havn't hit it once. It apears to be using a st.........AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"sir, it's taken out all of our patrol!"Amy

"quick! pull away from the station and to head to Duxen!"ordered steven

"Duxen?"asked amy

"I have a friend there. We'll return here to take out this creature but with better equipment"

(i have a real predator :smirk2: )

Name:Deccol

Sex:Male

Alignment:His own

Side:his own

Species:Yautja

Ship:None

Equipment:Wristblades, Combistick, Speargun, Netgun, Plasmacaster, Plasma Pistol, Disc, Remote bomb, Self-destruct. Stealth belt, a mask with different visions

Height and appearence:

predator.jpg

The predator picked up the corpse of harison. He pinned him to the wall and skinned him. After that he pulled out the skull and roared. The roar could of even been heard on Massissi Star.

The MAssissi star undocked with the station and entered hyperspace.

Ska heard the words spoken from the distance. His lightsaber was still humming, waiting to slice through and opponent once more. Ska deactivated it now that his curiousity was somewhat aroused. This predator was looking to join him. It was curious as to how: he had not felt it before. Ska walked back over to the predator and studied him through the Force. Dark energy rippled across the man, but it was unfocused, random.

He would have to prove himself worthy. No doubt his predator skills were almost unrivalled among non-adepts, but how would he fair in a hunt against a true Sith?

Ska- "If you seek to earn my alliegance, then you must prove yourself worthy. First, you must show me where your strength lies. Set aside your technology and hunt me with the Force."

With that, Ska gathered nearby energy and used it to cloak himself in it. He was literally invisible, and he quickly moved silently through the jungle.

The Blind Seeker flew through the City of Nar Shadaa flying under bridges and between buildings they desided to find a friendly sector if one exsisted. They pretty much ignored the comunications from the docking authority and just continued flying as they knew they actually had minimal authority. They found a landing pad in the refugee sector it was unguarded and obviously had been abandoned for a long time. The ship set down and the crew met in their breifing room. The central holopad was projecting an image of the imediate area and was showing varius 'points of interest' collected from the traffic control computers.

Juno- So what now?

Dan- We need some serious auterations to the ship, It will allow us to move around the galaxcy more easerly.

Juno- Does that mean i get to install a cloaking device.

Dan- Yes, I give in we do need one, we will also get some new weapon. We've saved enougth credits over the past few jobs.

Juno- So How do we go about that?

Dan- we need to find a dealer with weapons, you and S5 begin installing the cloak, i'll go get the weapons.

Juno- Be careful.

Dan- Arn't i always?

Juno- as long as you don't come into contact with other sentients.

Dan- Ha, get to work i'll be back A.S.A.P.

Dan was walking around the docks heading to Vogga the hutts place. He had got a tip that Vogga had gotten a couple of new Quad laser that would fit perfectly on the Blind Seeker. He walked up to the entrance when he was stoped by one of voggass thugs, after various persuasions he managed to get an audiance.

Vogga- What do you want bounty hunter?

Dan- Those quad laser you have in your possession.

Vogga- Ha, Ha, Ha, Those are expensive and i don't want money for them.

Dan- What do you want for them?

Vogga- Somthing a bounty hunter can give me.

Dan- A bounty?

Vogga- Yes, i want the head of a mandalorian

Dan- Any mandalorian or one in particular.

Vogga- Ha, Ha,Ha, I like you human, I think you will manage to do this job... I want the head of a mandalorian named Kezal of the jap clan.

Dan- Can i ask why?

Vogga- Yes... he was a Thug of mine until that mandalore came here, let's just say he knows things he shouldn't.

Dan- Do you know where he is?

Vogga- Now that would be me doing your job.

Krowlington was able to get an answer out of this Sith, but he had to prove himself. Watching Ska vanish into thin air. He tore off every single peice of equipment, except the sash that was around his waist. He hid the equipment under a bush hopefully no Cannoks would come across his equipment.

Krowlington bellowed a warcry, which was able to be heard as far as Ska was. The hunt was on. He quickly moved on the ground, but then he took a collasol leap into the air landing on a large treebranch, surprisingly that could hold his weight. Krowlington stopped for a second, closing his eyes he begun to call for what Force he had inside of him, hopefully this would be able to find his prey. There, he finally saw...

Krowlington rushed to Ska's position in a matter of seconds and he lunged out at the cloaked Sith..

Ska felt the man closing in. Good, he was learning quickly. Ska stopped and waited. Turning, he saw the rush of energy towards him. This predator was in full pursuit. Ska watched in amusement as the predator lunged at him. Ska very quickly gathered all kinds of energy within him and focused on the details around him. Ska turned to look at the predator and focused.

The predator seemed to be moving much slower all of the sudden. Ska felt the life around him begin to slow down; even the leaves became lethargic as he began to reach pure concentration on the details. With time slowed down around him, Ska reached out and grabbed the predator by the neck. Time resumed to normal, and Ska had the predator by the throat.

Ska- "Good, you have some skill with the Force. Now, show me its extent."

Ska once again concentrated, and time seemed to slow down once again. Ska then turned and ran into the distance. Time was still as he ran. Things around him seemed frozen in a three dimensional painting. By now, Ska was well over 5 km from the predator's original position. The energy Ska was using was beginning to falter, so he simply released it, returning time to normal around him.

Feeling around him, Ska used a different technique to cloak himself. This time he used the energy of life itself to cloak him.

Krowlington thought he had finally caught Ska, but when he lunged out it was like he was moving slow..too slow.. time came back and Krowlington didn't know he ended up in Ska's grasp and it irritated that he was being held like some animal. Listening to the words that came out of Ska's mouth he snarled some, but Ska took off after losing his grasp on him..

Krowlington lashed out with his hand trying to catch Ska, but time slowed down once again, it got old quick, but suddenly he stopped everything stopped except the Sith that he was pursuiting, after a while of impatientness he finally was able to move once more, and while moving he let out a howl of pure rage. Suddenly stopping to a sliding halt, he thought to himself, if he was able to reach out and find his prey through the force, he could very well use it in his pursuit..

Krowlington took off in a fast sprint, but the thing is he never stopped sprinting, he was using the force to speed himself up, while everything around him moved at it's original pace..

Krowlington was unaware of what he could of ran into, he thought he was still running on the path, but he wound up running into something he was unable to see, and it sent him sprawling to ground, but he was back on his feet as quickly as he went down, but he may just bounced off the ground hard enough for him to get on his feet that quick, he was slightly dazed from running into Ska or whoever had camoed themselves..

This was a fluke.

Ska studied the predator. It was almost predictable that it would become enraged, but it had to learn. The man was very fast and had already caught up with him. However, as the man approached, Ska raised a wall using the Force directly into the predator's path. The predator collided into it, but was quick to return to their feet.

Ska decloaked himself and faced the predator.

Ska- "You may not believe it, but you are learning. As you may have noticed, the Force is far more powerful than any form of technology you may wield. Technology has its uses, but it is limited to its design. The Force, however, is only limited by your mind. Now, look inwards to yourself and focus on your own energy. Use it to attack me in whatever form you so choose."

Almost immediately after landing on Nal Hutta, the demonic little droids were fired upon by a group of mercenaries. The two quickly ducked behind some cover. SA sighed and turned towards T9 with an annoyed look.

"I told you Vogga would have sent mercs here..." he sighed.

"Beep bop beewoo!" T9 replied, angered by the constant blaster fire. Suddenly, a green blast scraped off part of his paintjob. In anger, he popped up his guns and strafed left, moving out into the open. SA followed his lead.

The two began strafing as quickly as possible, firing with deadly precision. A disruptor shot broke through an unfortunate Rodian's skull, and as soon as he landed, the two droids stopped firing. SA dusted himself off and glared at T9.

"Bee-deet," he said calmly. "Dee-dee bo-doo bah boh."

"See, we should have gone there in the first place..." The two turned around and headed towards their ship, when they were stopped by a screaming Twi'lek.

"STOP! STOP! Droids! Please! Stop..." The Twi'lek stopped at their feet, catching her breath. "I have a message for you, from Vogga."

"Give it to me..." SA yanked it out of the Twi'lek's hands and pushed her away. "Sorry for those mercenaries that had come after you, I didn't have the chance to call them off. I would guess that they would be dead by now. I have another job for you, that if you would take, all would be forgiven. I've reason to believe that those two I had you after are on their way to Onderon, or somewhere nearby. Take them out, and all shall be forgiven. This Twi'lek will aid and give you more information."

"Beep boop doo doo...?" T9 asked, turning towards the Twi'lek.

"I am, Vaasha Nydei, at your service," replied the dark-yellow twi'lek.

"What use are you? We've murdered many Jedi in cold blood before, and can probably handle these two, though an extra pair of hands may be useful... depending on what kind of hands those are..."

The striped Twi'lek grinned, and unsheathed a weapon. "For one thing, I know all there is to be about all things coming in and out of Nar Shaddaa, Nal Hutta, Onderon and its moons, Telos, Coruscant, the Tooine system, and much more. I also am-" she activated the purple lightsaber and smiled even more brightly as she spoke her last words, "a long dead Sith's apprentice who lives to kill both Jedi and Sith. I also have a ship."

SA and T9 looked at one another and nodded. "Let's go."

===

Name: Vaash Nydei

Sex: Female

Alignment: Chaotic-evil.

Side: Whoever wants to kill the Jedi or Sith the most.

Species: Twi'lek

Ship: The Praetor

- 2 four-barrel automatic laser turrets.

- 2 large howitzer-style cannons on the sides of the ship.

- A large filter-like mass in the front which can fire off missiles.

- Is about 3/4 the width of the Millenium Falcon, but 50% longer.

- Has a fairly large cargo hold.

- Pretty fast...

Equipment: A ripped and tattered Dark Jedi robe.

Height and appearence: 5'4". Your average Twi'lek but with a grainy yellow skin. And with black stripes.

Bio: Vaash was taken in by a now-dead Sith Lord of unknown name and trained for many a year. Then during Revan's journeys, this Sith Lord foolishly tried to fight against him, and utterly failed.

Vaash rested for a number of years, then grew restless and tired and took her lightsaber and began murdering force sensitives out of cold blood. During one such journey, she clashed blades with a Jedi Master, having her saber broken and nearly killed. The Jedi spared her, shaking his head. A few days later, Vaash took pried his lightsaber out of his dead hands as she hopped off of a speeder bike. She had rammed the Jedi whilst he was drinking a glass of Juma Juice. As in, she stole a speeder, went through a few doors and thin walls, into the local Cantina, and killed him.

She recently had gone into dancing for Vogga, until one day, where a number of bandits out for the Hutt's blood broke in, and they were quickly dealt with by Vaash. Vogga saw her abilities and made her into one of his deadly assassins.

He snarled some as he looked at Ska coldly, he disliked the fact he was chasing a prey, that was always one step ahead of him. Hearing the words come out of Ska's mouth, he calmed himself and begun to take The force out of himself and his surroundings.

Stepping forward with his left foot he swung at Ska's midsection enough power in this punch, could puncture a hole in a sheet of metal. There was plenty of forced concentrated in his melee attack, but he had plenty of strength along with it.

The recently upgraded Blind Seeker rushed through hyperspace on cource towards Onderons moon of Dxun. The Two sentiant crew members were in the cockpit checking all their ships systems.

Juno- Do we need these weapons this much, I mean to go to the heart of mandalorian terrortory.

Dan- I think its worth it and where better to start our search for a mandalorian.

Juno- It's a good thing idid install that cloak. Should i activate it.

Dan- Good idea.

The Blind seeker began to shimmer away untill all that could be seen was the streajing stars.

A few hours passed before the invisible blind seeker left hyperspace on the opposite side of onderon to mask their presance from Dxun. The Shup flew in a high orbit around onderon untill the moon could be seen from the cockpit screen. The ship then shot off and headed towards the planet, after a quick scan they discovered a clearing just outside of the mandalorian sensors. The ship, still cloaked, Shut down in this clearing. The crew went into their breifing room again this time with a holo-image of Dxun's surface. It was mainly dence jungle and caves with the exception of the mandalorian bace.

Ska could feel the blow coming through the Force. He quickly reacted and placed both hands in front of the blow. As the fist hit his hands, Ska immidiately released energy into his hands and arms, allowing him to not only absorb the blow entirely, but it also allowed him to catch the fist entirely.

Without hesitating, Ska lashed back with a massive wave of energy.

Ska- "Good. Your anger is strengthening you, but you cannot hope to defeat me with fists or raw power. Find some form of strength within you and attack me through the Force."

He wasn't surprised that the Sith had caught his punch, nor was he surprised that the Sith struck back with his own attack. Listening to Ska's words closely. Krow closed his eyes for a second, but as soon as he reopened them, he thrusted a hand out, but he didn't touch Ska, but it would feel like he did, because of the Force Push he used.

Ska felt the build up of energy within the man and prepared for the release. Ska could feel the energy rushing towards him, and quickly absorbed it. Studying it, he noticed that it wasn't quite focused, and there was no hatred behind it.

Ska- "Not bad, but this time form it like a blade. Make it sharp, swift, and deadly. Similar to this..."

With that, Ska quickly lashed out with the energy in one quick strike, of which he aimed specifically at the man's chest. Ska also began to focus in on his own anger. His utter hatred of his master, the hatred of Malak, and the hatred of Sion.

Ska- (yelling in anger)"Now hit me!!"

He was aware of his attack not having any anger or hatred put into his attack, but he decided to change it this time.. Krowlington let out a warcry, and he stepped forward with his teeth grinding amongst eachother, his metal beaded dreadlocks nearly blocked his vision from seeing Ska. He swung at the air infront of him, with an open hand, but with his nails sticking out more then anything else, and he attempted for the force to rip right into his torso, if he had enough hatred in it.

"captain?"Amy

"what is it?"steven

"Tim was doing a scan of the ship and he found a weird life form, it's not human or any species we know of.It could be the same creature that killed our search team"amy

"we're arriving on dxun now. I have a feeling that'll it will leave when it has the chance.

The Massasi Star entered Dxun and hovered above the trees. It would be hard for a ship that size would land abongst the trees.

Deccol was standing on the ship, he let of a roar and jumped down onto a tree. He let out a louder roar

"sir, whats that?" poilt

"he's gone! go higher !" steven

"Boss, we're on Dxun..." Vrussk's voice seemed to be coming from the port quarters doorway. Berus nearly jumped out of his skin, and looked at Vrussk, panting.

"Umm, er, great, great... Geez, don't do that... Has Chask finished with B2?"

"Yeah. Planning on taking him out for a spin?"

"Err... something like that. Tell Chask to get him ready. He might prove useful with the new upgrades."

"Will do, Berus. Listen, I could hear Fenn mumbling something to herself in the starboard quarters, and she started to get a bit teary. Might wanna go and see if there's anything wrong."

"Ok. Thanks, Vrussk." Turning to put his feet on the floor, the Iridonian yawned and rubbed his eyes. He felt the gloves of the Ossus Keeper robes against his face. 'Guess I dropped off pretty quick...' he thought. Laboriously, he stood up and stretched, certain he heard his neck crack. Picking up his saber from under the bed, he quietly made his way over to the starboard room. Fenn was asleep. "S'pose I'd better ask her later, then..."

"Ah, chief. Finally awake, I see." Chask nodded to Berus.

"Yep. Rough night, though. I'm sure I fell asleep on something hard and sharp..."

"You'll be fine once you get outside. The Dxun air should do you good. I take it our Twi'lek friend told you I managed to fix up B2. Think you'll like him more, now. If I remember rightly, I put a new module into his behavioural core."

"Which was...?"

"Better battle eval and tactics. Figured it'd help if any Mandalorians rushed you blasters blazing. Anyway, just let me know if you want anything more doing to him. Oh, should I get the time, I'll scan and patch up our assassin droid. Looks like he's been out for years.

"Thanks, Chask. I'll see you later." Berus went to the map room, the B2 unit following, emitting a series of enthusiastic beeps and whistles.

"Do me a favour and take a good hard look at the planetary terrain scanner, would you? I'm sure I've heard that thing clicking."

"Beep-boop wheet-beep-beep whirr." Extending its utility arm, the astromech began to pull down the panel cover and take a look, leaving Berus to go and see if Fenn was awake. Still wasn't. He sat himself just outside of the doorway, leaning against the wall.

Name: Horag Joog (Ho-Jo)

Sex: Male

Alignment: Neutral/Dark (in other words is technically evil but still feels remourse and guilt, doesnt really beleive any jedi or sith teachings)

Side: On his own, afraid of being hurt or abadoned, but can hold his own

Species: Mandalorian (but unaware of his origins)

Ship: Stranded often, hops ship to ship

Equipment: Simple clothes with plating hammered into shape tucked under them, a modified, elongated vibrosword and a simple blaster pistol, 5000 credits and a stealth field generator

Height and appearence: 5,8" in height, medium build, clothes mostly grey and black, long hair tied back with some ripped part of clothing and carrying his vibrosword wrapped in cloth slung over his back.

Side notes: Focuses more on speed and dexterity, skills mostly involed with repiars and treat injury, experienced with a swoop bike, has often stolen from other hence the dark side side points, and was left on telos once after some exchange thugs killed his parents, left alone, not knowing of his origins. Currently staying in a cave in the jungles of Dxun, also force sensetive, and somewhat mild mannered for a mandalorian

He stepped out of his cave carying his blaster pistol and his elongated vibrosword, cautiously and quietly steping past all the beasts with his stealth field generator online, feeling a strong wave of hatred passing over a part of the jungle. Hojo's heart suddenly dropped as he felt the Krowlingtons hatred, stepping into what is unknown to him, he begins a long journey he wont soon forget.

Archived