Home

Jedi Knight: Jedi Hunters

TheOutrider

The main plot of the RP is that there are a new type of mandalorians hunting down Jedi. This takes place in the time between Anakin and Revan. Thats like 2000 years before Anakin was born I think. But anyways, these mandalorians are trying to finally eliminate all Jedi by fighting them with a new type of weapon. The weapon is called a Silver Slicer, its like a lightsaber but longer and sharper. So the Jedi devised a team to go against them. The mandalorians ended up wiping out the whole Republic and Jedi, except for a few in hiding. There are 3 Jedi/Republic controlled planets, Hoth, Dantooine, Coruscant. Help the galaxy defeat the mandalorians or make the jedi extinct.

Rules=Normal

Char sheet

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Side(optional):

Ship:

Equipment:

Appearence:

Bio(optional):

PC1________

Name: T3-102

Species: Droid

Side: His owners

Ship: Helps his owner command the Horier

Equipment: Heavily Modified assasin pistol, hacking tools, armour

Appearence: Tall Silver Droid

PC2_________

Name:Trent

Sex:Male

Species:Human

Side:Republic/Jedi

Ship:The Horier, Heavily Modified Republic Battle Cruiser, 4 ION Cannons, 4 Quad laser turrets, 2 blaster turrets, missiles, phaser turrets, 20 bedrooms and Med Bay, Huge cargo bay, 2 docking bays, commanded by 30 republic soldiers and Trent and his droid

Equipment:Blue Lightsaber, Jedi Knight robes

Appearence:Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, 5"7', flexible body build

Trent was on the Horier traveling through what was left of Republic Space. Suddenly 3 Mandalorian Heavy Destroyers showed up out of nowhere.

"What the?!?" Said a soldier

"They popped out of nowhere, as if they were cloaked." Said another

"Mark this in our ship journal." Said Trent calmly

The first fighter was easily blown out of the sky. The fighters were big and fast but there defense systems were low class. They weren't meant for space battle. They boarded The Horier quickly.

"Sir they are in docking bay 2!"

"Lock down all exits in and out of the Cruiser and activate the defense systems!" Said Trent

They activated the defense systems. Many turrets activated and fired on the Mandalorians. They were terminated. The Cruiser contained 100 Republic soldiers that day, there mission was to reclaim Correlia...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Khali Lah

Sex: Male

Species: Kel Dor

Side: Republic/Jedi

Ship: The Saber, Freighter class ship, 4 turbo lasers, 2 laser cannons, crew of 8, 2 ION Cannons

Equipment: Dark Brown Jedi Robes, Single Orange Saber.

Appearence: Tall and heavily built, 6'2 200 lbs.

Bio: was found to be force sensitve and was taken from his family to join the jedi, very general jedi knight.

"You understand then, you must not make a mistake." Said Trent to T3-102

"Yes master."

They were orbiting Correlia. They entered the atmosphere, there were many Mandalorian encampments below. Trent felt uneasy, there was a dark taint here, a Sith taint. He saw a temple below, it looked like a corrupted Jedi Temple, he also saw many Mandalorians battling something.

"Bomb the planet, wipe out all its inhabitants." Said Trent

The Horier let out missiles and bombs. It also fired lasers and other weapons. The planet was in smoke, very few buildings stood and there was one Mandalorian encampment left.

"We need that as a base, ground movement lets go!" The Horier landed and Republic soldiers moved out. The Mandalorians fell easy because there Silver Slicers couldn't deflect heavy blaster fire.

(Even though many of the buildings on Correlia were destroyed, much of the rations and some buildings still stand, the Sith temple is destroyed though.)

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Tosh'loel Tarscier (Tosh)

Species: Mandalorian

Side(optional): Mandalorian

Ship: Mandalorian Command Battle Ship

Equipment: Mandalorian Armor

Appearence: 6'0", 150 Ibs, short brown hair, medium strong build, 8 inch scar across his chest from a light saber.

Bio(optional): The Tarscier clan is one renown for it's skilled warriors from back before Mandalore was discovered by the rest of the galaxy. Tosh'loel is no exception. Tosh is one of the youngest Commanders in the Mandalorian fleet.

===================

A small Mandalorian fleet watched the bombardment from a distance.

"What should we do sir?" Asked a petty officer from the sidelines.

"Send a scout for now, I want to know what the Jedi are up to." With a wave of his hand the petty officer did as he was told and a scout quickly made his way closer to Correlia.

Tosh'loel Tarscier stood firm at his command post on the deck of the largest battleship in his small fleet to command. The veiw screen showed what the scout saw firsthand, a single Heavily Modified Republic Battle Cruiser was bombarding the entire planet.

Tosh mused at this impressive work, the damage this one ship was causing...

"This is going to be a hand full."

Tosh turned and saw his second in command, "Glad you decided to join us Ashkar."

"Well I couldn't leave the fleet to you, you'd ruin us all." Ashkar laphed and Tosh smiled at him.

"Yes well...this ship is quite a thorn in the side, we're going to have to take him out before he destroys the whole planet."

"Shall we move the fleet in?"

"Spread her out, we don't want the jedi to get away. And leave a few ships in the rear just in case."

Ashkar nodded and began dishing out orders to the petty officers, Tosh sat down in the command chair and watched the vid screen, "You can call the scout back now."

((I'm a huge Mandalorian fan, this story looks like fun. Too bad there doesn't seem to be much posting lately... As long as you post, Outrider, and I post, we've got a moving story and two people's all you need.))

(Quite hard for me to fit LF in my schedule let alone RPing, but ill try to get the thread running again)

"Hey, assault going pretty...what was that?" Said Trent

"Sir something just hit our shields!" Said a soldier

"Call in reinforcements!" Said Trent

Some reinforcements shortly arrived. They started bombing the planet even more. Then a fleet of small fighters showed up, they were Republic ships. They started attacking mandalorians.

"Woah, the Horier is about to blow, get the shields online!"

"Come on Kahli, lets go to a cloaking ship and land on the planet!" Said Trent

Trent boarded a cloaking scout ship and landed outside the battle just before the Horier exploded.

"NO KAHLI!!!" Yelled Trent

((I didn't kill Kahli just to let ya know, he could have survived any way you want))

"Sir, the Jedi ship is destroyed!" A petty officer called out as the Horier exploded.

I can see that, Tosh thought to himself but thanked the officer anyway. "Divert our fire to their reenforcements and get me a com link to the planet!"

"I think the fight is going pretty well," Said Ashkar as Tosh sat back in his command chair, "The Jedi caught us by surprise but they don't seem fully eaquipped to take the entire planet."

"Don't underestimate the Jedi, You remember the Mandalorian Wars don't you?"

"Ah yes...Revan..."

"He was an amazing tactiction, and I have alot of respect for the Jedi, but we will conquer them yet." Tosh drifted into a thoughtful trance for a moment but snapped out of it quickly when an officer announced that the com link with the planet was up.

Tosh thanked the officer and turned on the veiw screen, another officer clad in Mandalorian Battle Armor spoke to Tosh. "Commander Tosh, we're glad your fleet is here. We've been sustaining heavy damage sir."

"How are you holding out?" Tosh inquired.

"We're holding but I don't know how much longer we can last, they're bombing the marrow out of our bones. Our anti-aircraft guns have taken a few of them out but we've only a couple guns left, if things keep going as they are now we'll be wiped out."

"Don't worry the fleet is sweeping the planet, we'll clean out these Jedi yet. Just hold together as best you can."

Tosh and the other commander saluted at attention with their right arm crossed over their chest and and their right hand making a fist over their hearts.

The Mandalorian fleet engaged the Republic fighters and sending out fighters of their own, part of the fleet headed for the strongest fortifications on the ground to help protect them from the bombing.

While this was happening Tosh sent out a heavily encripted transmission to an unknown location informing his supperiors of the situation.

Name: Quilan Tu

Sex: Male

Species: Kiffar (the race Quinlan Vos is)

Side: Republic/Jedi

Ship: A two-person Jedi Starfighter that can cloak called Kiffex's Dream

Equipment: Lightsaber, robe, (armor underneath)

Appearence: Quilan has a strong, muscular build, his robes are shaggy, and he has battle wounds all over his body.

Bio: The Jedi came for Quilan wwhen he was 3 years old, for he was showing Force sensitivity. He grew up to become a great Jedi.

Quilan looked ahead of him to see a ship explode.

He sensed that a Jedi was still on board the ship while it was destroyed, but also sensed him still alive, clinging to life.

He saw a Kel Dor uncounsious floating in empty space. Quilan flew over to the body.

Quilan held his breath and leaped out of the ship to grab the Jedi. He then dragged him into the back of his ship. Quilan "swam" to the front of his ship and got into the cockpit again.

He flew to the nearest ships he could find that were friendly..... he sensed a cloaked ship, and sensed Jedi inside. He flew over to the ship and cloaked his own trying not to blow his ally's cover, if he was hiding.

Kahli was runnign to his ship, he had already commed them to get the ship ready to go but he just tunred a corner when he felt intense heat and somethign hit him hard, eh automatically put himself into a deep depp healing trance and was knckoed out.

(this was befroe Quinlan saved him or whatever)

((I have some questions,

Can a starfighter have a cloaking device? In ep.V when the Milenium Falcon disapears off Imperial radar an officer says, "No ship that small can have a cloaking device." And the Milenium Falcon is much bigger than any two man starfighter.

Also I don't think a person can survive in outer space, even for a few seconds, radiation and ultra violet rays are fatal. (There is no atmosphere in space to filter out the radiation or deflect ultra violet rays.)

Lastly, was the ship in outer space or whas it in the planet's atmosphere?

As an alternate solution may I sujest that portions of the ship were not exposed to open space but still sealed, just running out of oxygen and floating through space with more than one survivor.

Those are all of my questions.))

1. Yes they an have cloaking

2.The ship was in the planets atmosphere

But hey, use your imagination :).

Trent snuck out, quietly. He sensed another ship near him. He quickly ran along the surface. He saw a small mandalorian ship ahead. It was operational, but the guards looked tough.

"Hmm what shall I do?" Said Trent to himself

Name: Kate

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Side(optional): Republic/Jedi

Ship: When the need arises to travel, she uses the galactic transportation system (don't know if it has a name or not)

Equipment: blue lightsaber, Jedi robes that she doesn't wear very often, tight, but not form fitting clothing that does not restrict movement or threaten to come off in a fight, black boots

Appearence: dark brown hair, light blue eyes, 5' 1", 115 pounds; small and strong

Bio(optional): Kate can't be considered a model Jedi. Though they never consume her, she feels and shows her emotions frequently. In situations where most Jedi would try to negociate, she attacks. Despite this, she is considered a trustworthy Jedi and has proven herself as such over and over again.

The hum of the transport's engines had lulled Kate to sleep and had now brought her back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and found that the transport had come out of hyperspace. Sitting up, she looked around, remembering why she was on a cargo transport.

"No room on anything else," she said aloud to herself, smiling at the thought. All transports for living beings had been full and Kate's business wouldn't wait. The cargo transport's crew was willing to take her aboard, so here she was.

"Did you have a nice sleep time, Jedi?" the transport's captain asked as he approached Kate. She got to her feet and nodded at the stoop shouldered man.

"Thank you again for being willing..." she began. The captain cut her off with a deliberate shake of his head.

"It is no problem," he said. "I have big debts to pay to the Jedi... your kind saved my life many years ago. I do not forget and I will do anything I can to help you."

"That's very kind of you," Kate said, smiling. "We are approaching the planet, are we not?"

"Yes..." he said, his voice trailing off. Kate's smile faded as she quickly understood that something was wrong. She felt the ship slowing under her feet.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There is a space battle going on here!" he exclaimed. "We cannot approach yet. We will let you know when we start again."

He scuttled away toward the bridge and Kate followed him. She looked out and saw the ships and the fight. All color left her face and she turned to the captain.

"Fly around to the other side of the planet and let me off," she said. She had recognized that this was a conflict involving Mandalorians. "I need to get to the surface as quickly as possible."

"We are out of their sensor range at the moment," the captain objected. He motioned frantically for his crew to reverse the course of the ship. It was drifting into sensor range and despite his efforts, they were detected before they could back out.

"Not any more," Kate said, motioning to the control panel she stood at. The captain moaned, but still refused to move the ship closer to the planet.

"Perhaps they will not come for us," he said optimistically. Kate shook her head.

"Don't be so sure," she said. Finally giving in to her urging, the captain directed his ship toward the planet, but made sure he would give the battle a wide berth.

((Well if it was in the atmosphere then it would have crashed to the planet before anyone could fly in there and get anyone else out. Anyway whatever it does't really matter.))

*On the planet's surface*

A damaged Mandalorian ship sat amongst the broken trees and disturbed earth that were the result of a crash landing. A pair of Mandalorians stood outside keeping an eye out for any danger while the rest of the crew were trying to get the engines operational.

"How much longer?" One of the guarding Mandalorians called up the ship's gangplank.

"We're almost back online!" A voice from inside called out, "Any sign of trouble?"

"No we're all clear."

Just then the second guarding Mandalorian grabbed his partner's arm, "I think I saw something."

"Where?"

"Over there," The man streatched out his arm and pointed in the direction of the hidden Jedi. "I swear I saw something move."

"I don't see anything."

"It's not there any more, but just a moment ago I thought I saw a head pop up or something."

The first Mandalorian remained silent.

"We should at least check it out."

"No, we shouldn't leave the ship, what if they're trying to lure us."

They both looked at each other for a moment before being called from inside the ship, "The ship's back online!"

*Onboard the Command Ship*

"Sir!"

Tosh turned, "What is it?"

An officer stepped forward, "A small civilian cargo ship has been spotted."

Tosh wondered at this, A cargo ship in this region of space?.

"It's staying clear of the fighting but aproaching the planet."

"Alright," Tosh acknowleged, "Send a ship from the surface to intercept it."

After a moment the officer came back, "All our ships on the surface are engaged except one small attack ship."

"That'll do, it's just a civilian ship, it won't be armed."

"Yes sir I'll give the order," He turned to go to the consol.

"Don't destroy it, just disable it."

The officer turned back around, "Yes sir."

"And send one of our reserved ships around to collect it, find out what's onboard and get back to me. Don't let the republic get to it first."

"Yes sir." Finally the officer was allowed to return to the consol where he instructed the proper comunications staff to transmit the orders.

*The Planet's Surface*

The pair of Mandalorians that were standing outside the ship ascended the gangplank just in time to hear the transmission that the rest of the crew were already listening to.

"A civilian cargo ship is aproaching the planet," Came the voice of a comm staff. The co-ordinates of the ship's location were given before the transmission continued. "Disable the ship and hold it until a battle ship can arrive to capture it. Do not let the Republic get to the ship first and do not destroy the ship. Those are your orders, over and out."

((I would say that Trent could have gotten close to the ship in time to hear the transmission.))

"Some kind of attack ship is approaching us," the captain said, panicing. Kate took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. Her eyes snapped open when she heard the captain giving orders to evade the oncoming ship.

"NO!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. The crew of the ship froze in place and the captain stared at her. "Maintain current course and hail the attack ship."

The captain was too nervous to appear calm, so Kate dropped her lightsaber into her boot and prepared to act as captain of the ship. She directed the crew to hail the oncoming ship. And waited...

((Well I had wanted to give theOutrider a chance to react before the ship took off.))

"We're being hailed." One of the Mandalorian pilots of the attack ship said.

The other pilot mused at this, "They think we're going to destroy them so they want to beg for mercy and plead that their a civilian ship..." He noticed a couple of his team mates looking at him, "Well...I'm just speculating of corse." Some of them laughed.

The first pilot pressed a key on the comm pannel and accepted the hail. "This is a Mandalorian attack ship, stop your current corse and come with us or we will open fire on your ship."

As this went on a much larger battleship was aproaching in the distance.

((What? Why would you do something that contradicts what already happened? Why do I have to change my whole post, I posted it first. Arn't you supposed to act based on what's happened. If everyone's actions can change what other people wrote everyone will be changing everything...it'll be chaos. Okay I don't want to have to change my post. What if I post that the Mandalorians in the ship defeated Trent?

I don't know why you posted a post that completely stops everything from happening that happened in my post before. But I don't think it should work like that. So what's going on?))

((As the last 3 posts confused me immensely and were entirely OOC, I will ignore them:D ))

Kate knew better than to test luck. She gave orders for the ship to be stopped. The crew did their job properly and the ship's engines fell silent.

"If you don't mind my asking," Kate said to the pilot who had spoken, "how long am I expected to wait? We're on a tight schedule and our employer doesn't like to be kept waiting. Another matter of concern is my passenger; your announcing that you're an attack ship has nearly frightened him out of his skin. What sort of encouraging words might I offer him on your behalf?"

Trent heard the transmission. He thought about what to do. He heard something loud above him and the JUSTICE VALKRIE flew down. This was Trents old ship that he had sold to the republic for a few million credits for the hutts. The ship was about the size of a small freighter. While it lacked in speed it made up in turrets on every corner and a camoflauge device. The ship almost all blended in with the atmosphere but it could be seen moving and could be on the sensors.

"Hey thanks for the rescue, theres a civilian ship above us, fly there with weapons disabled and shields off, we want to seem neutral." Said Trent

With that the ship flew off to the civilian ship and hailed the commander of the mandalorian ship.

"We are a civilian ship, we are neutral, requesting permission to deliver our cargo." Said Trent

Trent was hoping to meet up with the civilian ship and speak to them face to face.

((This story is acctually getting exciting.))

The Mandalorian pilot smiled beneath his helmet, a gesture that went un-noticed by everyone else. He answered Kate's question quite plainly, "None." He punched a button and the screen went black, no explenation given, definetly no concern for her schedule.

The other pilot turned and called, "We have another aproaching vessel, it's hailing us."

"Arn't we the most popular ship in the fleet? Won't the other pilots be gelous...okay bring it up..."

They listened to the request of the cargo ship.

"Request denied," The pilot said coldly. "In fact you will shut down your engines immediately or be fired upon." They wern't taking any chances, they were in the middle of a war.

The pilot looked back at the rest of the crew, though their expressions were concealed they were all suspicious. "Let's put some distance between us and these ships, put all the guns on this new ship." He turned back around as the rest of the crew got to work and began moving their ship so that it faced the new ship and backed away. They weren't going to be caught with their guard down if this was a trick.

"Open a comm with the aproaching battleship,"

The screen came to life showing a ranked officer, "What is it?" he asked rudely.

"Sir, we now have a second civilian ship and things are looking suspicious, how soon can you get here?"

"We should be arriving in 20 minutes."

"Send word to the fleet commander about the second ship?"

"We shall relay the message."

They saluted each other and the transmission ended.

"Um...guys..." One of the crew members in the back of the ship said nervously, "There's a couple republic fighters heading this way...from behind us."

The pilots began swearing and turned the ship around to meet the oncoming fighters, their back was facing the Justice Valkrie.

"Good." Said Trent

"Now hail the other civilian ship and ask them whats going on and how we could help." Said Trent again

They shut down there engines.

They hailed the civilian ship.

"Hello this is Trent of the republic, I know you are a civilian ship, I will buy you time to escape, turn on your engines and make a run for it while I engage the enemy." Said Trent

They reactivated there engines and the Justice Valkrie opened fire on the attack ship using strong evading flight skills.

"Make a run for what?" Kate muttered to herself. Did she dare head for the planet? It's where she'd originally intended to go, but with the Mandalorian 'complication', did she really want to? After all, who knew how many were down there?

Finally making a decision, she ordered the crew to head straight for the planet. They hesitated... and disobeyed. The ship began to turn and move away from the planet. Kate's eyes narrowed slightly and she repeated her order.

"I don't think we need to remind you that you're only our passenger," the pilot snapped. "We're not flying into a Mandalorian conflict."

"Then find a planet where I can buy or borrow a ship of my own," she sighed, giving in. Their ship continued to move away from the planet.

The crew of the Mandalorian fighter started swearing in every alien language they could think of. One of the pilots grabbed the controls and dove the ship avoiding most of the damage they could have gotten, "Fire at everything!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

The Mandalorian attack ship returned fire at Justice Valkrie and also shot at the aproaching pair of Republic fighters. The little area of space lit up with an exchange of lasers in multiple directions. They sent out a distress call in a desprate attempt. Their shields were dwindling and hadn't been at full power to begin with due to previous engagements.

Meanwhile...

The Battleship continued it's aproach and heard the distress call. "Oh great," The captain moaned, "That's all we needed. Doesn't the Republic know when to give up and surrender?"

"Sir, the cargo ship is turning around, I think it's going to attempt a hyper jump out of the sector," One of the petty officers pointed out.

The captain looked at some of the consols and examined the data, "They're within firing range, but I don't want to destroy them. Fire our ion cannons at them."

The crew acknowledged the order. They were still quite far away and it was a difficult shot for an automated gun to make. It took several tries but finally they landed a direct hit on the cargo ship's hull.

"We've got her sir, she won't be making any hyper jumps now."

The ship was not completely disabled but they couldn't jump and they weren't going to outrun a Battleship any day of the week.

The captain smiled with pleasure, "This mission is a breeze, the Republic is absolutely pathetic." He cleared his throat and spoke to his crew, "Continue on corse." The crew acknowledged. He sat down and mused to himself again, "Let's hope our attack ship doesn't blow up before we get there." He turned his head and shouted over his shoulder, "Fire our main cannons when you get a clear shot, try not to hit our attack ship with friendly fire." Sometimes he wondered what it would be like having a competent crew where he wouldn't need to specify silly things like that.

"Darnit, hur.." Trent was cut short as a shot hit his ship right into the engines.

"Were going doowwwwwwnnn." Said the pilot

"Maintain control don't let the ship go down!" Said Trent

"Sir its going down anyway, brace yourselves!" Said the pilot again

The ship went right on down. It was tearing apart and Trent hoped the ship could crash and they would survive.

The ship hit the planet with such impact Trent went flying foward. He climbed out of the ship. His chest was cut open, his head was bruised horribly. He walked a short distance away and fainted...

"So this is Trent is it not?"

"Yeah hes the one were looking for, take him to the captain." With that Mandalorians carried Trent off and stripped him of his equipment leaving it where the ship was.

Archived