Home

WIP Darth Mauls Grandpa Mod

TheOutrider

Ok I have this idea a mod where you can recruit another iridonian that looks kinda like Darth Maul. Ill need major help from numerous people. Does anyone have a good tutorial of a Recruitable NPC? Ill also need someone to do the voice please. And I can work the reskin. Is this even possible for TSL? Can anyone think of a good name?

Originally posted by TheOutrider

Ok I have this idea a mod where you can recruit another iridonian that looks kinda like Darth Maul. Ill need major help from numerous people. Does anyone have a good tutorial of a Recruitable NPC?

I don't have one, but you can search the forum, and I would also suggest hitting RedHawke's site. RH is well known for good mods, but also has a few Mods for adding new recruitable characters, so looking at those as a reference would be a good start.

Ill also need someone to do the voice please. And I can work the reskin. Is this even possible for TSL?
I don't think there is anything preventing you from doing it, but I stay away from new character mods (they aren't cannon, it's like changing the name of the characters in a Final Fantasy game) so I know very little about them. Still - I don't think there is anything about TSL that makes these unusable.

Can anyone think of a good name?
*shrug* Paul.

Pro: Sounds like Maul, is a real name.

Cons: Probably not what anyone is looking for in a Darth Maul like character ;)

BTW, I'd look into a couple of the other Darth Maul mods out there. At least one modder is working on a "Make Bao-Dur look like Darth Maul" mod, which would be worth looking at for you.

Archived