Home

Batono quest-Lt. Dol Grenn!

Toa Tahu

OMG.I messed up with the Ithorians big time.I received a call from Moza informing me about the Mercenary attack.I tried to help,but a lone Jedi can't do much to Mercs who can strike for 10+ damage per hit.After one round of healing,I couldn't take much more damage so I fled into the Restoration Zone,thinking that I can come back to Telos later to help 'em.

Come back to Telos I did.Help out the Ithorians I did,cleaned out the house,but Moza wouldn't give me the key to open Chodo Hadat's room!He doesn't even seem to be aware of the mercs' attack(no conversation options)!!!

Well nevermind that.But I'm supposed to see Chodo Hadat to talk about Batono.So now what do I do?Is there a way to open this door using some obscure cheat?

Thanks a lot.

Wait wait wait....

You fled all the way to the restoration zone?

ROFL!

Some Jedi man... I hope you didn't knock over any old ladies or step on any small children in your mad dash to save your skin.

Poor ithorians.

Hey...I ran out of medpacs,I ran out of FPs,and for some strange reason I didn't know how to summon my party members.All alone and stranded,without any protection,the wisest thing would be to flee.And since I assumed it could be done later,I fled to the restoration zone.

Anyway now what can be done?Thanks.

Perhaps if you built a large wooden badger...

(bad Monty Python reference)

Actually there is probably nothing you can do now. You can try blasting the door with mines, bashing it, using a lightsaber against it... but chances are, it aint going to open until you get the passcard from Moza.

That said, If you REALLY want to save the Ithorian (Who is probably long dead by now) you can Cheat. If you have cheats enabled, type `giveitem g_i_pltuseitm01

hit enter and you should get the passcard for the door.

If you dont have cheats enabled, check the Cheats thread for info on how to enable them.

BTW... You oughta make a new Jedi named Brave Sir Robin.

Archived