Home

Corzip's life so far

Wraith 8

Well as you all may or may not know. i joined the guild: ISF. wich stands for Interplanetairy security force. an imperial / neutral guild. no rebels allowed :)

its an awesome guild. whith everything given to you free when you need it. i in return give all my buffs or furniture free back to them.

they have special hunts and everything. we even got a jetback now. looks awesome

and damn is it fast.

well i got a house in Sintari. a huge city on Dantooine. i just finished decorating it. looks a bit similar like my command center on naboo right now. but it has some nice features :)

I picked up a religion in game. im now a follower of the sith lord: Ajunta Pall. and im looking for the sword of ajunta pall. those who played KOTOR know this sith lord :)

i made a statue.. you know the strange looking blueish statue and named it: Ajunta Pall. now i have a meditation area :) im thinking of putting the code of the sith on the wall.

well corzip dinns force progression has taken another step... im now..... TWO BOXESS... w00t :p hahaha after months and months of 1 box i finally got asecond box: Ranged acurasy +3.

hehe

well about atex. he is undguilded... rebel. and gave countless rebel bases locations to Octaviar.. head of ISF :) second. he is a master entertainer now. and a bit of musician. no longer a master merchant so i will have to do with 2 less vendors :)

opened up 2 furniture shops. 1 near theed naboo. 1 near the mining outpost on dantooine. but that one is going to move to sintari soon. octaviar has agreed to let me place a small naboo house *style 2* in sintari for a furniture shop. furniture business is booming :) in 1 week i made 1.4 million. and that with my old standart prices

well thats about it. only that corzip is collecting FP. for a new stormtrooper armor. and im saving up for a small PVP base.

thats about it.

you will hear from me again.

Corzip

/hi5

I have a question for ya, did you delete that PA hall on naboo that you showed me just before you quit? Cuz I kinda logged out on top of it...lol. If I come back, I will probably come back dead..heh.

Originally posted by Iwok

/hi5

I have a question for ya, did you delete that PA hall on naboo that you showed me just before you quit? Cuz I kinda logged out on top of it...lol. If I come back, I will probably come back dead..heh.

You log in at 0, 0 < Whatever Planet the PA hall was on >

uh yeah :) did that LOOOONG ago. i still have the deed. but the guild hall is no more :)

Atex has:

2 medium naboo houses

1 small naboo house (style 2)

2 merchant tents

1 structure factory

1 mineral mining installation

Corzip has:

3 medium Naboo houses

1 Chemical / Food Factory

devided over 2 planets :)

Archived