Home

Force Enlightenment NOTE!

j3di_sean

Playing through as LS Consular Jedi master

I just found out something. I took for granted that Force Enlightenment will give you instant Master Speed, Force Armor and Master Valor. It activates the powers that YOU have.

I had only Master Speed and Force Shield. So Force Enlightenment only activated these two.

Just a note for you guys so you won't make my mistake.

Originally posted by McPurplesaber

Reason #3,563 why Force Enlightenment is a lame power.

It is not lame.

Force Enlightment is the battle ready Force power to get you ready quickly for battles instead of wasting turns casting those powers individually.

@ j3di_sean:

It's your fault if you didn't have those powers. :p

Originally posted by j3di_sean

I think the Enlightenment description is misleading.

It does actually say that force enlightenment:

Use your best speed, aura, and valour force powers at a severly redused cost
In its description so i can't see how you were misled by it.

You cast most defensive light side powers and buffers in a single move. You also get force speed activated as well, and all at the same time. Seems to me it's slammed too often. Also, I've gotten it as a Weapon's Master I think...

Originally posted by Rhodri

Also, I've gotten it as a Weapon's Master I think...

As long as you're a lightsider by that point when you get it, you will get Force Enlightenment. Likewise, if you're a darksider by that point, you'll get Force Crush. It's either one or the other.

Originally posted by

j3di_sean

I think the Enlightenment description is misleading.

I guess you have a point. Though it would've been awesome if the game disregarded whether or not you had those powers and casted them anyways.

Originally posted by McPurplesaber

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

...:violin:

Originally posted by Derc

As long as you're a lightsider by that point when you get it, you will get Force Enlightenment. Likewise, if you're a darksider by that point, you'll get Force Crush. It's either one or the other.

Eh?I've only got a +3 to Strength when I mastered the Light Side.

Originally posted by Prime

If you have higher end powers, Force Enlightenment is pretty handly. Besides, it's free. :)

Force Enlightenment has to be my favorite new force power. Buffing Speed, then Valor, then Armor can be so tedious and depending on timing, one affect can wear off moments after you've finish casting the third. My only complaint is that FE doesn't replace the other three FPs in the GUI, but oh well.

Archived