Home

Ender's Game

toms

Hmmm... not so promising.

How does Ender's Shadow fit into the whole thing? I thought it wasn't even in the same trilogy.

Actually, not sure i want to know yet, still have to finish the ender's game trilogy first...

Originally posted by toms

How does Ender's Shadow fit into the whole thing? I thought it wasn't even in the same trilogy.

Ender's Shadow is a parallel novel to Ender's Game. They both occur at the same time, but Shadow is about Bean instead of Ender. It's probably a good thing they're using parts of it in the movie.

I've read both of them, and in my opinion Ender's Shadow is extreemly better than Ender's Game. The story line is more interesting, and the main characte is my dynamic. While I greatly enjoyed Ender's Game, I would highly suggest that you read Ender's Shadow as well.

I'd like to offer a little advice on the order in which you read the books. After Ender's Game you should read Ender's Shadow, then Shadow of the Hegemon, followed by Shadow Puppets. Save Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind for last. Those three are the original sequels to Ender's Game but take place many years in the future and are more like adult fiction than Ender's Game. They're all really good books though.

Oh, and I'm not back, I haven't made a triumphant return, I just saw this thread and needed to post this because I love the Ender books... K, bye...

:jawa JAWA!!!... ok, for good this time... bye...

:jawa jawa... :D

Archived