Home

Ah... skeletons in my closet eh...

Mike Windu

Mikey's back. Ya'll just sit back, relax, while I tell my story.

This goes out to you momma. SHUT THE **** UP AND LISTEN.

I feel like Eminem, got this skeleton in my closet and like Em, I just gotta expose it.

So shut the hell up, wrap that newspaper up *****, I ain't a dog. Quit waving it in front of my face.

Keep saying that you were a good mom.

Well you musta lost something in translation from Vietnam to America, cause I don't remember any mom beating the **** out of their son.

But I can't blame you for that can I? I was at fault. I was the one yelling that the pizza was here while you were arguing with Dad. I guess it's just my fault. I suppose I deserved being held by my jacket while you beat me with that cane. I guess I shoulda just shut my mouth shouldn't I mom?

And those threats to burn down the house and kill all of us in it. I guess I was at fault for that one too.

But yeah, keep telling yourself that you were a mom. Cause moms bring that gasoline into the house and douse their spouse and tell their son to run out of the house.

WHAT THE F**K WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? ***** I WAS TRYIN TO HELP YOU WHEN I CALLED THE COPS.

So now you a bad*** home from jail ain't scared to go back. Get that newspaper out of my face b**** I aint scared of you either. I guess anger management didnt' mean **** to you did it? Blame me for tryin to help you. I love you too.

I guess it runs in the family because I'm finna blow up in a minute.

And I guess you weren't so bad of a mom; cause how many kids can thank their mom for ****ing up their childhood? But you don't stop there do you? You wanna **** up my college future too don't you. Well I can't blame you for that. Not many kids have such a supportive mom.

But you did succeed at one thing. I'm not stupid enough to take my own life.

It's sad isn't it... when you rely on a ****ing sponge for a smile.

Thanks mom.

------

There. I got it off my chest. and please don't call this emo. I dunno why I'm putting this here, when last year when the incident happened I was so in denial of it. I guess I just want people to read it.

met·a·phor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mt-fôr, -fr)

n.

A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, as in “a sea of troubles” or “All the world's a stage” (Shakespeare).

One thing conceived as representing another; a symbol: “Hollywood has always been an irresistible, prefabricated metaphor for the crass, the materialistic, the shallow, and the craven” (Neal Gabler).

metaphor

n : a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity

Originally posted by Jed

What the cocks.

Well that wasn't a very moderator-ish thing to say.

anyways, for all who don't understand it, Mike's mom is pretty much insane. She beat him for telling her the pizza had arrived. And she doused his dad and their house in gasoline. And she's blaming Mike for making her life miserable.

Originally posted by IG-64

Well that wasn't a very moderator-ish thing to say./B]

I'm sorry I don't fit your stereotype, then.

Mike, that is majorly screwed up. You know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger or more mentally deranged. :joy:

Normally, under any other circumstances, this is where I'd make a snide remark about how silly it is to post bigtime drama on the internet. Especially "mommy and daddy don't like me" kinda stuff. This time, I can't seem to make myself mean enough to do it. That's some weird **** to put a kid through. And it's a damn shame to read that and know that more than likely, it's true. Man, I wish I had some words of wisdom, or something uplifting to say to you to help you out, but I'm sure you're a strong little dude, and you'll get by square. And considering this is old news, I guess you're getting along fine.

I don't know what it would possibly be, but if there's ever anything you can think of I can do for you, gimme a yell on the ol' ****-box msn. Even if it's just a case of "welp, there's nobody cooler to talk to, and I guess I'll talk to that mother****er", don't think twice.

I'm sure everybody in some way or another has had some ****ed up things happen to them regarding their folks. I know I have, though not to the degree of severity that you've described. And I'm sure even a silly bastard like tags can relate. But it's always sad to hear about bad **** happening to good people, and I'm glad he clammed up after only one craptacular remark. Hang in there Pooh.

Mike, I seriously thought that you were writing out the lyrics for an eminem song before I re-read it a cpl of times :(

well, I wont relate my experiences, but there are people you can talk to. Im sure your school has a counsellor, that might be a good place to start, to see what options you have. In the meantimes, just lay low man, seriously.....

mtfbwya

Archived