Home

Cinnagar Plate Armor??

TheLostWookie

Item finds are for the most part random, The best place that I would try is the bunker on Duxn. It usually has some good loot, but there is a catch

You have to fight a squad of Droids if you want to access all of the canisters. Another bonus is that every single plasteel container has a target area so thats about 10-14 canisters of 1337ness :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I've never heard of a Cinnagar Plate Armor in KOTOR I. Perhaps you should look at the various merchants.

Are you playing on PC or on X Box?

It's there... my Segan Wyndh Armor mod is the Cinnagar Plate model ;)

Now where to get it is a different story... I want to say it's either in the Korriban shopkeeper's inventory, or somewhere like that who has 'special' merchandise. Perhaps Yavin Station?

Now where to get it is a different story... I want to say it's either in the Korriban shopkeeper's inventory, or somewhere like that who has 'special' merchandise. Perhaps Yavin Station?

Personally, I've never found this armor in SW : KotOR I...

But I've encountered it by browsing the internal game's files, using KotOR Tool...

There is a cinnagar war suit in KOTOR 1 don't remember a cinnagar plate armour though?

I'm sure that the Cinnagar plate armor has not been integrated in SW : KotOR I. If you want to obtain it, you need to "mod" this game to be able to use this (great) armor...

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

I only use robes in the first and second, i dont like wearing armor..

If you have nothing useful to contribute, don't post it. And as all the others, I never found it, and was never aware of it... So I suppose modding, as Leviathan says, is the only way to get it.

If you have nothing useful to contribute, don't post it. And as all the others, I never found it, and was never aware of it... So I suppose modding, as Leviathan says, is the only way to get it.

That's right : A minority of SW : KotOR I's items are unavailable in the game. These objects are armors, upgrades, melee weapons, etc... For examples, I can say that it exists an Upari Amulet and a Fizark Pearl as light-sabers' upgrades...

Cinnagar War Suit

Location(s)

Dantooine (Courtyard) - Purchased from Adum Larp

Korriban (Dreshdae) - Purchased from Czerka representative

Korriban (Tomb of Naga Sadow) - Found on Uthar's corpse

No entries for the Cinnagar Plate Armor. There's no reason that it can't be modded into the game as Leviathan has suggested.

Archived