Home

CDkey in use *minor spoilers*

PhireStorm

This is the thing- I got Commando, installed it, and played through till i got scorch in the assualt ship. so i thought, I think I'll play online.... then.... it says that my cd key is being used by another person or its invalid!?!??! so iwas like... I'm NOT buying another one, or sending it anywhere. soo... i made myself a server, some joined, and i did well, 30 (that was my frag limit) to 16, well. So, i said " I wanna join a clan", so i looked, but figured that I cant friggin try out!, so i wanna join, but I can only try out (and play) on my server...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i dont wanna reinstall my game. I dont wanna readjust my controls again..and yes, I am very Lazy

I will withdraw my request for now, but maybe lata, i still need to get better. 30/16 isn't satisfying me. Dont laugh at my score either!

Originally posted by PhireStorm

well, i dont wanna reinstall my game. I dont wanna readjust my controls again..and yes, I am very Lazy

I will withdraw my request for now, but maybe lata, i still need to get better. 30/16 isn't satisfying me. Dont laugh at my score either!

Excuse the flames, but this just screams "WAREZ!" at me. Too lazy to reinstall the game to make it work? Too lazy to email lucasarts to get a new (probably working) key to play online?

Even if you did throw away your receipt, there are serial numbers and such on the discs that can be used to prove that your discs are authentic.

Its like those people who used to post on my forum about getting the "CL_ParsePacket" error in JA, and then pretend they didn't warez the game.

If you want to play online, in any sort of clan, I'd politely suggest that you email lucasarts and get yourself a working CD key. If you had a legitimate one in the first place, that is.

Ok, I'll give Phirestorm 24 hours to prove to me that he owns the game (sending in scan of reciept, proof of purchase, game cd, picture of him holding the real game, etc). If he fails to satisfy me in 24 hours from now, he can consider himself banned for warezing.

If you want to say you don't have a scanner, webcam, digicam, etc. you can head down to the photo place (Kinkos, Copyworks, any two bit copy store, etc) and get one done for cheap. Or find a friend who has one.

Email it to kurgan@qwest.net

If I recieve nothing in that time, good bye. If you prove to me you own the game we'll see about helping you.

[Edit: You posted the pic, thanks. We're satisifed for now. Thank you!]

First of all, whats WAREZ? i'm taking it as piracy.

I DID NOT GET THIS GAME ILLEGALLY. WHY WOULD I POST IF I GOT MY GAME ILLAGALLY< huh?

I AM ONLY 15, I dont even know HOW to get it illegally, i dont even know anybody who can steal it for me. I dont like of being acused of something i didnt do. I didnt post to be bombarded with accusations! I threw out my recepeipt, it weas a gift from my parents, so i will see if i can use their camera, i dont have one.

When I was 15 I was using Telenet to get "pirated" copies of games. That was 11 years ago. Kids today(especially young kids) are are little smarter than they were back in my day, especially when it comes to getting things for nothing. I haven't met one kid under the age of 16 that didnt know what K@zaa or limewire was. I've got a friend thats a manager at a record store and he can't get over the ammout of kids that tell their parents when they can't find a CD, "oh its ok, we'll download it when we get home"

No one is accusing you of getting a "pirated" copy but the message you are getting is just that, its the message you'd get trying to load a MP game with a pirated copy. If it a legal copy then please, show us were wrong.

My parents are being really resistant about the camera, since i erased some memory last time, but it was their fault. I can keep trying, but dont remove me from lucas forums. plz dont. Yes, i know what kazzaa and limewire is, but i never knew you could download big files, such as games. All i have is the fact that my parents got it for me at ebgames, gave me the recept, and i tossed it as soon as single player worked. plz believe me, I dont want to be banned out of suspicion.:(

Ok first you said.

My parents are being really resistant about the camera, since i erased some memory last time, but it was their fault. I can keep trying, but dont remove me from lucas forums. plz dont. Yes, i know what kazzaa and limewire is, but i never knew you could download big files, such as games. All i have is the fact that my parents got it for me at ebgames, gave me the recept, and i tossed it as soon as single player worked. plz believe me, I dont want to be banned out of suspicion.:(

This made sence right up to the point you posted this.

My parents are too cheap to, besides i got it at Best Buy. This week went to hell for me. Game dont work, no more receipt accusations (Kurgan, *frustrated look*), and now I cant find my mom wont let me give me her camera

"All i have is the fact that my parents got it for me at ebgames"

"My parents are too cheap to, besides i got it at Best Buy. "

So "Mr.I can't keep my lies straight cause i've got a hacked copy"

care to name a third place you got your game?

Or would you just like to admit that you don't own a legal copy of the game. No point in editing ur posts either I took screens of them for proof in case you did. :D

Oh ****, this doesnt help me. I am telling the truth. We went to EBgames first, but left cus it was to full of ppl, so we went to Bestbuy.

btw, i am reinstalling the game with a new key

I know you wont believe me, will ban me, and do whatever you will do. I cant stop that. This new key will work, i just hope i can put up post of future Star Wars games...

Indeed they do Boba Rhett but you have to get the free unlimited demo version with multiplayer and full single player addon. Those versions ususally come with like 12 or 13 cdkeys. Doesn't mean they all work....online.....legally.:rolleyes:

Archived