Home

Alright, I gotta rant

Jackrabbit

I just can't...stay quiet. First of all, Publish 14 came out today. They made movement "snappier". What this means is they got rid of the speed up and slow down animation, so you're going full speed on the first step, and a dead stop as soon as you let go of the arrow key. Now, I have this problem...I have zero tolerance for the rediculous. This looks so rediculous, I want to puke. I mean, just watching these ...ugh, can't even talk. Also, as soon as I take the first step, I start getting a headache. After ten minutes I have to stop playing, take some pills, and go lie down in the dark. I'm not even joking. If they don't fix this in a hotfix tomorrow, I'm quitting.

Now, about this new expansion... Where to begin... Alright, I hate Wookies, and I've hated them since I saw the fifth one. Just something about this 8 foot tall, furry idiot, mooing at me, just makes me want to skin them alive and make a big smelly coat. But I wouldn't wear the coat, cause I'd feel like trailer trash. I'd launch it into space, so it would be a total waste of "good" fur.

Second, Kyyyshak, or however you spell it. It just sounds terrible to me. Imps, Wookies, aggro high level mobs everywhere, trees...ugh. I have no problem with trees, and Imps I can handle, but not Wookies. And high level mobs are fun if you're not playing SWG, but we all know how the Devs in SWG handle high level stuff.

And I ask...what about the Smuggler? The Smuggler community has been waiting for a revamp since AUGUST 2003!! We've been waiting for an Underworld faction since Beta III. I just...I can't go on because I'm so angry. Just imagine I keep ranting for 30 min.

well i agree with you on the snapier motion. its not right.

but the planet kashyyk looks awesome. and wookies are good for target practice :p i have no problem with wookiees. and i dont hear em moo in the game so :) and i loved kashyyyk in KOTOR 1

and well. they are working on the combat revamp so im not so worried about to powerfull stuff. my guild seems to work it out pretty good. and it makes good teamplay.

and about smuggler.. well im not a smuggler. im a pistoleer with 3 working moves out of 20 excisting ones. been that way since launch. just have to get along with it untill combat revamp. and i still love pistoleer dispite all the things :)

Corzip

That was one of the funniest things I've ever read, since like...the lord of the rings thingie.

Anyways, maybe Kyyyshak will be a good thing, you can skin wookies and sell them for a resonable price to the imps.

And, whats with the imps on kyyyshak, I thought it was a mainly rebel planet?

Kashyyyk first of all :p...

and second imps take wookiees as slaves so its imp controlled as of now naturally.

as for smuggler, i feel mutually bad about it. thats why i dropped and am grinding up swordsman currently, unlike grask and corzip, i wont put up with the bs and have the patience and hope for the best..should CURB balance those two out..i might take up the classic TKM/Pistoleer/Smuggler..but its doubtful...

the new movement does suck now...too much gettin use to.

Archived