Home

AI on Multiplayer

Murf

In my experience they will. I don't know about the hold command, but I know if I'm running along and see them hanging out, I'll either hit them with an F3 (move out) to get them into the battle as opposed to staring at a wall or something, and if I'm assaulting a command post, I use the F2 to make them follow you. They are accurate usually, and while may not have the motivation or foresight a human has, I'd rather go up against a human with two AI as backup than go in one on one.

yeah they follow commands pretty effectively, exept sometimes when I order them to "follow" they kind of turn around, look at me like i'm crazy and just go on there way. I think you can only have a certain amount of units following you at one time, or maybe the AI is smarter then we all thought....

• 2 weeks later...

When I say "hold" they do it quite well. So well that they don't move from the spot. The follow command has been quite interesting. Sometimes the people will follow you and sometimes they won't. I've gotten up to 5 AI following me and when I told someone else to follow me one of my guys originally following me broke off and did his own thing.

I will like a advance A.I. that can learn the player strategy

by the player saved profile,with the player statistics for each players profiles.

Like for example if the player attack neutral vechicals, to prevent the A.I. of the enemy form using them. The A.I. will develop a strategy to prevent the player attack by the player current statistics for that ongoing battle.

Any on have a comment ?:atat:

Archived