Home

What disappointed you in SP? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

adillon

I guess they were trrying to make You feel almighter and powerful if they cried and you wernt. But thats no excuse for their whining and cowardous. Jeez I sure hope they dont make a gam where we are the regular clone sitting with our hands on our ass and doing nothing what so ever.

Originally posted by TK-8252

The training of the clones was all supervised by Jango, so I'd assume that the clones got exposed to his accent quite a bit. I guess they just thought "well I guess this is the guy we're supposed to be like" and, like Boba, adopted his accent.

maybe at first, but i highly doubt he was able to supervise anything sans head. plus the official site states the RCs were trained by others.

From the way the prime minister of Kamino (his name escapes me) was talking to Obi, it sounded like Jango was kept on Kamino to oversee the training of the clones. Jango's line "they'll do their job well" sounds like he's satisfied with how their training has gone, which means he has had to see some of them. He was on Kamino for ten years before his demise after all.

Besides the regular clones, they need about X amount of upgrades before they are even going to be presentable. I think that the DC-17 really needs to have more stopping power. I end up using Any other weapons I do find because there is choke amount ammo around and has a faster firing rate then the DC-17! Either more stopping power, or more ammo in the clip or even better more clips!

Originally posted by INFERNOJHC

I can't help it, the game seems extremly boring to me.

It's proabably cause I never liked the unreal series. It was like playing an ut mod.

It's the worst lucasarts fps I've played so far and it isn't worth the money.

If its not worth your money how do you know about it?

You're just annoyed you didn't join "The Dark Side" after killing loads of Trandoshans, nor did you get a red lightsabre.

Actually, always wondered where Force Destruction and Deadly Sight went to in the Jedi Knight series.

Archived