Home

Legend of Zelda GCN Trailer

coupes.

[...] Legend of Zelda is going to be on GameCube. We're going to launch that this holiday. And there's more to come on what happens with Mario 128.

-Reggie Fils-Aime, NOA's executive vice president of sales and marketing

source : IGN

I also read that a couple of other places, but that's the most recent source I've got...

Oh man, IGN said June 01, 2005. Read my sigpic.

Oh well.

Its amazing... really. I hope its what happens directly after OoT.

You know, Link goes back in time after defeating Ganondorf. The problem is, Ganondorf is still around. How does link stop him? Does he wait seven years then recronfront him, or does he take of him then and there? Who knows. I want to know though.

Notice, the Master Sword hasn't been seen at all in either of the two videos (E3 2004, and this one).

EDIT: YES! You can ride the horse through water. I couldn't stand it when epona stoped in front of a little stream.

Right after Link stabs that spider that webbed him up, it fades and look at it right, you can the horse Link's riding splashing through water.

About the whole Zelda 2005 = Ocarina of Time thing. Anyone who thinks so is an idiot :xp: Sorry but I have to say it.

First, people should realise that Majora's Mask occured DIRECTLY after Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker being the next story after Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask...

Second, Nintendo has already stated that this is a sequal to The Wind Waker and occurs AFTER the events of The Wind Waker.

Third, if anyone is confused by the last point, think about this. Every Zelda game except for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask is set AFTER The Wind Waker.

Also about the Master Sword, some people believe they have seen glimpses of the Master Sword in the second trailer... it hasn't been confirmed though.

Nintendo has also said that it wants a Q4 2005 release some time just before Christmas... also they have said that this game is basically... COMPLETE. Which makes you wonder... do you think that Nintendo will try to go for a simultaneous worldwide release?

Second, Nintendo has already stated that this is a sequal to The Wind Waker and occurs AFTER the events of The Wind Waker.

Crap, OoT link was my favorite Link ever.

And I looked at every sword in the 2nd trailer, the Master Sword is NOT there. At one point in the dark it almost looks "blueish" but its just a light effect... after he moves the sword its brown again.

In the WW trailer Link had the Master Sword in hand. Remember what happends everytime the Master Sword is removed? Ganondorf regains power... Besides if it happends directly after WW (too bad) then the sword may still be stuck in Ganondorf's head.

Anyword on the bad guy? I want Ganondorf back, and a swordfight like in Zelda Spaceworld 2000 :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

About the whole Zelda 2005 = Ocarina of Time thing. Anyone who thinks so is an idiot :xp: Sorry but I have to say it.

I'm well aware that it's not a remake but you ruined my attempted joke about it looking the same. :ball:

Perhaps this wouldn't be a problem if Nintendo released some information about anything they were ever doing. Ever. :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

At E3 they will reveal all you need to know... :p

yeah.....like the Revolution will be coming with a free set of crayons and a bib.....

:p

the trailer does look nice tho.... might be a good idea to keep that purple paperweight around just a while longer :)

mtfbwya

Archived