Home

Announcing "STARWARS BOUNTY HUNTERS" Series

Rends

Play one of the deadliest Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy!

SWBH_Delta669.jpg

The "Tusken chief"

Rumors reports that he was a former Tusken Chief or was he the one who killed him and wears now his dress? Noone knows. But he is a deadly Hunter you better never meet him:

SWBH_tuskenchief.jpg

" Delta 669"

Alleged one of the last Clontroopers fully armed with deadly weapons. His favorite is the Hunter Droid able to fire auto tracking rockets following victims!:

SWBH_Delta669screen.jpg

" IG-88 Droid "

Dangerous Battledroid who likes to kill. When using his grappling hook he can overcome big barriers :

SWBH_ig88.jpg

The " Geonosian "

A very disgusting guy.He use his havy modified Sonic blaster to kill his victims. HE also wears a special Disguise kit to inviltrate imperial bases.

SWBH_geonosian.jpg

The " Gamorrean"

Brutal and agressive! He likes the close fight with his Axe. For own protection he can use his energy shild :

SWBH_gamorrean.jpg

Delta 669 hunterdroid at work:

Simple target the enemy and fire the rocket wich follows the target until it´s killed. In this case a imperial darktrooper_

SWBH_hunterdroid.jpg

Stay tuned. First map of the StarWars Bounty Hunter Series will be released soon!

***Special thanks to SaturnV for all his discoveries***

Rends

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

How will we use these? Must play on a host that supports them and have them installed on our PC too I presume.

I liked to see someone come up with a better looking Rebel Sharpshooter. Maybe in camo or ghille suit.

Fds,

it´s already translated into english :-)

Murf,

you will use it like every other custom map you install on your PC. But instead of playing the regular sides you will be able to play the Bounty Hunter side .

EXELLENT WORK!!!

this map is awsome, when i first saw the screenshots i thought the bounty hunters would be overpowered but they actually are very balanced in the game, its really fun trying out all the new weapons (espeacially the grappling hook, very useful once you figure out how to use it) its awsome killing imps as a tuskan raider or as a geonosian whose sonic blaster has recieved a much needed boost!

my only complaint is that the geonosian looks kind of weird, I think it looks kind of elongated or somthing, nothing big just looks odd to me

All in all i would say this is the best player made mod for battlefront yet!! I love it and cant wait for more maps!

Well after playing it a couple times ive found a couple things that could be changed. Just suggestions not orders :p

1. The Piggie (that what I call him) Is a complete idiot...If there is someway to higher his intelligence lvl that would be better (doubt it that easy)

2. I'm sure you are already going to do this but, a texture on the grappling hook. Mabye a chain or just a rope im sure you can find somthing.

3. Also about the grappling hook...It range is a little eh...how can you say it...pathetic. I mean you can't even go and where high..But if thats the point thats cool.

4. And the Geonosian, great gun its not to strong and not as pathetic as the geo's on Geonosis. But it still has the same pathetic health as the real Geo.

5. Lastly the map is a little small and the empire crushes me everytime. So for the real maps if you could make them a little differnt...like having to get through layers of defenses (like turetts and those awesome killable command center :p) to win the game.

Aside from that I didnt find any bugs, glitches,..ect. Great Job :thumbsup:

Archived