Home

Announcing "STARWARS BOUNTY HUNTERS" Series

Rends

Originally posted by RebelScum!

@ Saturn...well...thats ok I guess

@ Rends, I love that grenade! Thats really awesome...And about the story I think a I have one...

"Piggie" as his friends and fellow bounty hunters call him, is a gamorrean fugitive of the very little justice on Gamorr. He is wanted for killing his female which he did'nt do. He is a skilled hunter and was once the commander of Jabba the Hutt's guard. He was very faithful to his cruel leader, but instead of being paid with credits he was being paid with refuge. But after years of service and training the authorities on Gamorr finally caught up with him. After a near death experience with a speeder trying to escape Tatooine, he was picked up by this bounty hunter squad.

.....any good? If its to normal or cappy just tell someone else to do it. I won't care ;).

Thanks,

another cool story this time for piggy :-)

Guess i need to set up a website for the Bounty Hunters mod if i only know how to do lol.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rends

Thanks,

another cool story this time for piggy :-)

Guess i need to set up a website for the Bounty Hunters mod if i only know how to do lol.

Well...I can make an ok website...check out mine and see if its anygood...and btw I could just host it on mysite *shrugs* whatever you want to do ill do it for free also...I use frontpage 2003.. and lots of HTML....so whatever you want to do.

Well...I can make an ok website...check out mine and see if its anygood...and btw I could just host it on mysite *shrugs* whatever you want to do ill do it for free also...I use frontpage 2003.. and lots of HTML....so whatever you want to do.

whow that would be cool.

What i´m thinkin about is a website showing the 5 bounty hunters with a short weapon feature description and the biography :-).

Have a look at the first images i posted. there is each bounty hunter on the left of the image and the description on the right.

The bio could be postet below this.

And i have webspace to host the site.

^^^^Awsome pics Saturn! were those Tie interceptors in the background?

Also i think ive got an idea for the geonosian story...

This geonosian noble was once a high ranking beast tamer and executioner for his hives arena on geonosis. However when his hive was exterminated he suddenly found himself out of a job. He traveled the galaxy looking for a new life, and has served as a guard, informant, and once, briefly, rancor bait. However he survived these jobs and has found a new love, sabatoge, he is notorious for deactivating some of the most dangerous ships in both the rebel and imperial fleets. The geonosian also has great technical skills, he uses a modified sonic blaster, far superior to the ones used by guards on geonosis, and his own custom made explosives. His most useful inventions are however his elaborate disguises he makes to fool his enemies. When infiltrating an imperial stardestroyer he will don the armor of an imperial stormtrooper (taken from a trooper who was a little to eager to take the geonosian down, the crafty hunter trapped him in an airlock, released him into space then salvaged the armor) he has modified it so that it fits his unique stucture as well as cover his chittery voice. When infiltrating a rebel ship he will put on the standard clothes of a rebel soldier (took them off a dead soldier who had tried to escape an imperial ship via a garbage chute and had met an... unfortunate end) but on his face he puts a thin metal mask that displays a holographic image that effectivly covers his geonosian features. The mask also features a voice changer although it is cruder then the one on the stormtroopers. The holographic image is startlingly life like and will fool all but the most observent rebels. The geonosian has become extreamly effeciant in donning these disguises quickly and effectivly how he does it so fast is still a mystery to most. The geonosian has fallen in with a group of bounty hunters, who make great use of his technical and sabatoge skills.

lol just wanted to try my hand at story writing

what about the knockdown ability of the sonic blaster? is that possible to implement or not?

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid

Also i think ive got an idea for the geonosian story...

This geonosian noble was once a high ranking beast tamer and executioner for the a geonosians arena, however when his hive was exterminated he suddenly found himself out of a job. He traveled the galaxy looking for a job and has served as a guard, enforcer and once briefly rancor bait. However the geonosian survived and has found a new love, sabatoge, this geonosian is notorious for deactivating some of the most dangerous ships in both the rebel and imperial fleets. he has recently fallen in with a group of bounty hunters who make great use of his sabatoge skills.

lol just wanted to try my hand at story writing

what about the knockdown ability of the sonic blaster? is that possible to implement or not?

Hehe, another nice story. Maybe you have a idea how he got the disuise kit? Guess that´s what many peops will ask.

About the knockdown ability. Well i havn´t tested it but i don´t think it will work because you can´t use 2 weapons at the same time .

whow that would be cool.

What i´m thinkin about is a website showing the 5 bounty hunters with a short weapon feature description and the biography :-).

Have a look at the first images i posted. there is each bounty hunter on the left of the image and the description on the right.

The bio could be postet below this.

And i have webspace to host the site.

OK...ill need to know a password if there is one (to publish my work) and the site name...then ill build you a site;) .

OK...ill need to know a password if there is one (to publish my work) and the site name...then ill build you a site;) .

Hm, this will be a problem because there is much more on the webspace beside Starwars stuff so i can´t giv you the ftp accsess. Sorry.

We may find a different way?

Finaly i can release the first Bounty hunters mod mission called:

BOUNTY HUNTERS: TIBANA GAS DEPOT

It�s based on the beta version but will do some more Bounty Hunter maps in the future!

Download: http://gametoast.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=78

From the Readme:

TIBANA GAS DEPOT map can be played at the Galactic Civil War era .

This is the first new playable fraction for StarWars Battlefront!

Play one of 5 most dangerous Bounty Hunters of the Galaxis.

You can choose between the Tusken Chief, Delta 669, IG-88 Droid, Geonosian and the Gamorrean

each with thier own brand new tools!

Installation: Copy the folder "Bounty1" to your "Star Wars Battlefront/GameData/AddOn" directory.

fixes since beta Version v5:

Tusken Riffle ammo limited and weapon changes

Comes now with 4 Haywiregrenades wich can stick to enemies

Tusken Gaffi Stick added

Delta669 health increased to same settings as regular troopers

Geonosian fly range increased and it�s a bit more stronger

Gamorrean shield sound added and shield duration reduced

Tibana Gas Depot map:

AI Barriers finished

2 Gunturrets added

Known issues:

Grapplinghook online issue. Screen flicker between ingame and selection screen once you use the grapplinghook online.

Hunter Droid bridge moving problem on the Tibana Gas depot map

Credits:

Thanks to the betaTesters:

Amryyr

CGArtist

Dragonum

fett42

rebel_scum

Saturn5

theguarder

Zesoma

Special thanks to SaturnV

Enjoy!

Rends

Fantastic! great job on this mod, and the map is pretty good too. I thought the bounty hunters would be overpowered, but i couldn't beat the imperials on my first few tries.(or maybe im getting soft from those stratagy games i've been playing)

Hm, this will be a problem because there is much more on the webspace beside Starwars stuff so i can´t giv you the ftp accsess. Sorry.

We may find a different way?

Ive got tons of room on my site...mabye i could make a whole new page and you can just direct them to http://www.forbiddenpool.com/bountyhunters.htm that good?...

Click the Link!!

someone at lucasarts forum came up with the idea of a holographic thing:

...Maybe in a map discription you should refer to the disguise kit as a holographic thing. This would explaing how

a)the kit is put on and off instantaneoulsy...

Guess that would be a good idea

Sounds like a good idea, i dont like the idea of his entire body being covered with the hologram, that would look kind of suspicious, but possibly to cover his face while in the rebel uniform.

hmm the tuskan cheif and IG-88 still need bios though, but then again i dont thind IG-88 really needs one and you already kind of explained the tuskan cheif pretty well.

Heres an attempt at the tuskan raider, if you dont like it feel free to use somthing else.

Until now the Tuskan raider was a threat only residents of Tatooine had to fear however recently stories have emerged from the outer rim territories telling of a fearsome hunter dressed and armed like a Tuskan raider. The last thing his victims hear is the howling warcry once only heard in the deserts of Tatooine. There are many stories surrounding this enigmic bounty hunter. Some say he was a pilot whose ship was shot down over the dune sea and tell of how he was rescued by a group of Tuskan raiders and learned to live amoung them, then the stories differ, some say he slaughtered his tribe and became a ruthless bounty hunter, others say his tribe was wiped out by some other menace and he became an imbittered bounty hunter taking out his anger on his victims. Others claim that he was merely a Tuskan prisoner who escaped and took revenge on his captors stealing there unique clothes to inspire fear in his victims. While others say he merely took the clothes off a dead raider. The true story may never be known but as the bounty hunters actions become more and more bold more people have begun to search for his mystrious history searching for some weakness he might have. The Tuskan is armed with a wide variety of weaponry, ranging from a crude (but effective) gaffi stick and a tuskan rifle to a high tech blaster rifle and an assortment of grenades he has obviously stolen from some of his victems. This bounty hunter is ruthless and is known for killing his victims, even if his clients want them alive, rumors have spread saying that the Tuskan is now a part of a gang of ruthless hunter who have banded together for strength.

Hope you like this story, if you want i'll try one for IG-88 to.

Archived