Home

Now this broad knows how to party.

CapNColostomy

A slightly old story, by a month or so. But chack this here out. http://www.adn.com/24hour/weird/story/2140387p-10198034c.html

My mom was never that cool.

[EDIT] Here's the story at the link for those of you too lazy to click the link. I know you're out there.

Mom allegedly beats sons over marijuana

The Associated Press

Published: February 11th, 2005

Last Modified: February 22nd, 2005 at 12:45 PM

SMYRNA, Ga. (AP) - A mother has been arrested for throwing cans of beer at her children and beating her oldest son after he refused to roll joints for her, police said.

Beverly Fisher, 48, was arrested Wednesday after her 11-year-old son called police and told them that his intoxicated mother was in possession of drugs and threw beer at him, said Lt. Keith Zgonc of the Smyrna Police Department.

Marijuana and several beer cans were found in the home, he said.

The oldest son, 14, said his mother assaulted him after he refused to roll marijuana cigarettes for her, Zgonc said, and the 11-year-old had scratches from where Fisher had thrown a knife at him during an earlier incident.

whats even more worrying is that there seems to be a law enforcement officer from a distant planet called Lt. Zgonc.... :p

damn earthling women and their joints

In all seriousness though, i think that is quite sad. These two kids are just 14 and 11 and have been introduced to drugs by the person who should educating and protecting them against them......

ah, crap :( and then people wonder why kids are all messed up..... frickin parents

mtfbwya

Originally posted by InsaneSith

... Wish my mom had pot. :(

must.....not....make......momma........jokes

[/runs out of thread before he makes smartass joke about sithyz mom] :(:p

my mum had pots, and pans and a wok too .... I miss her cooking :(

mtfbwya

Archived