Home

Do they think we are lonesome?

jebbers

ive noticed the ads at LF recently are directed at finding a girlfriend...

ad4.jpgad2.jpgad1.jpgad.jpg

ad3.jpg

does this mean that they think we are the stereotypical nerds who play games all day and surf the 'net? That we cant get girlfriends?

whadda you think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be surprised at the type of people that are looking for 'good times' over the internet nowadays.

Anyone heard of MySpace? It's wrath overtook my town a few months ago and people are randomly finding and hooking up with people all the time now.

Kind of annoys me, but to each his or her own.

Originally posted by matt--

You'd be surprised at the type of people that are looking for 'good times' over the internet nowadays.

Anyone heard of MySpace? It's wrath overtook my town a few months ago and people are randomly finding and hooking up with people all the time now.

Kind of annoys me, but to each his or her own.

Same in MY area. Everyone seems to be getting it, and everyone at least knows a bunch of people who have it, even if they don't themselves. It's scary.

Originally posted by Redwing

Same in MY area. Everyone seems to be getting it, and everyone at least knows a bunch of people who have it, even if they don't themselves. It's scary.

Oh God, it's horrible here in Southern California. Almost everybody here(Read: everyone except me and a few of my friends) seem to have a myspace...it's annoying.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh God, it's horrible here in Southern California. Almost everybody here(Read: everyone except me and a few of my friends) seem to have a myspace...it's annoying.

exACTLY.

I admit I've given in myself, although I know some of my friends haven't. ^^;;

Originally posted by Pie™

I have a MySpace account, but because some net friends wanted me to, certainly not to hook up with women... :/

I don't think I'd want a solely Net-based romantic relationship anyway.

I got it coz IRL friends of mine urged me to. I don't actually have any Net friends on it...

IG-64: Surely you jest o_O

I love that last one, I laugh almost every time :D

See, the thing is, yes, they do. And the other thing is, most of those images are pretty damn good even for us with gfs/wifes/whatever else. I mean, if a straight guy sees a scantily clad chick, he won't really complain. And I know you weren't complaining jebbers ;) you were just checking to see if the rest of us noticed that.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Damn sluts and their implants. :(

Anyway, I don't see ads. \o/ VIVA LA FIREFOX+ADBLOCK!

Evidentily, I somehow erased the entire filter list for my Adblock, so it didn't block anything. Now I put back in the filters, and all is happy again.

But I miss my well-endowed virtual women...

Archived