Home

Do they think we are lonesome?

jebbers

boobs_loveisblind_120x600.jpg

I have to keep reminding myself that this is a PG-13 forum when I see stuff like this.

That being said, i'm sure she's a streight A student, loves cats, reading Tolkien, and listening to Strauss in her spare time.

Her ideal mate, is probably a 13 year old who lives at home, plays video games, posts at LucasForums, listens to Cradle Of Filth, loves Anime, and collects comic books.

:eek:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there already a thread about these ads recently? Perhaps someone could merge them... (*just a suggestion*)

But anyway... I'm sure the every one of girls that use this service all look exactly like the ones in the ads, too. Just sitting by the computer all alone... waiting for that perfect gamer to come along.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by IG-64

... you lost me grooves...

What are you talking about?

My point is that as a whole, members of this community are too young to be using the internet as a dating service, and therefore, the add is out of place.

AND the ads for this site, are kind of sleezy by mod/admin standards.

Follow me now?

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

My point is that as a whole, members of this community are too young to be using the internet as a dating service, and therefore, the add is out of place.

AND the ads for this site, are kind of sleezy by mod/admin standards.

Follow me now?

I thought you might have been talking about the ads, but there was a thread about that already so you kinda tripped me up

thats not where I look when i'm looking for true love.....

I used to feel bad about blocking some of these LF ads because I figure then need the income... but if they are gonna allow all these stupid ads on there then I'm glad I blocked them...

Originally posted by TK-8252

They didn't even show her face in the last one. Who/what are we going to be dating through True: a women, or her chest...?

...seriously...gosh I can't stand this bullcrap.

btw... Firefox™ is messed up...on my pc it is anyway...example0xe.th.jpgheres a screen...it might look good on you pc I dunno need some help..

Fixed your url tags ~ET

Archived